Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 08-30-2016, 06:14 AM   #1101
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

To all of my Florida family, be safe with this storm out in the ocean!

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2016, 07:31 AM   #1102
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, you as well. Both the Gulf and the Atlantic are quite active right now.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2016, 11:32 AM   #1103
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank you Zimmeh! Stay safe also.

Thank you Jesse! Batten down the hatches buddy! Looks like...as of now...the storm is slated to hit Tampa bay area sometime tomorrow and is to affect all the way up the "big bend"...mainly storm surge & heavy downfalls...8 to 10"...

Let me know you are safe by text buddy!! Keep Sades safe also!!

Everyone else on Gulf Coast...stay safe....
Old 08-30-2016, 03:25 PM   #1104
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane

New Smyrna Beach is getting hit by both of these storms! My boss at Starbucks wants us to be open tomorrow. My store is 30 miles east of Orlando. Who would be out driving in that mess to get coffee?

You all on the Gulf Coast, check in and let us all know your ok!

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2016, 07:40 PM   #1105
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

So far so good here, Clay, though I wait with bated breath to see what the next three days bring about. The ground is quite soggy with large puddles on many of the streets as it is. I'm not sure we can handle another 7"-10" of rain on top of this without the streets buckling once again. There is also talk of a 3+ foot storm surge dependent upon the tides at the time of landfall, I'm only ten foot above sea level as it is. Lol!

Anywho, Clay you have my number, anyone else in the area who would like to stay in touch just hit me up via pm to exchange digits.

I know there are more of us in the impact zones...Lady Snow & weatherboi for example. I hope you are safe and buckled in.

Be well!
Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Thank you Zimmeh! Stay safe also.

Thank you Jesse! Batten down the hatches buddy! Looks like...as of now...the storm is slated to hit Tampa bay area sometime tomorrow and is to affect all the way up the "big bend"...mainly storm surge & heavy downfalls...8 to 10"...

Let me know you are safe by text buddy!! Keep Sades safe also!!

Everyone else on Gulf Coast...stay safe....
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2016, 08:44 PM   #1106
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Jesse & Zimmeh...now the reports are saying it will hit well north of us...up about Walton/Bay Counties lines....BUT we should expect squalls starting sometime tomorrow afternoon...and some flooding...and any/all of this IS subject to change....give it a few hours...lol

At any rate, I will be checking on with you Jesse...via text and/or phone....stay safe buddy!!
Old 09-01-2016, 05:20 PM   #1107
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Default Hurricane Hermine Go Home!

How is everyone holding up?

We have torrential rain here, winds steady at 28 mph with gusts up to 40-45mph, some local flooding and tornado warnings are out. It sounds much worse than it really is. I think my area has dodged the bullet so to speak, unless we get smacked with a tornado from out of left field.

North of us, Tallahassee & Apalachicola, is where Hurricane Hermine's landfall is expected sometime between midnight and 2 am. Meanwhile, the blustery gal sits just offshore battering the shoreline and kicking up the storm surge which is already tearing up nearby roads.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2016, 06:22 PM   #1108
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

There was an unconfirmed tornado touvh down in Edgewater, Florida. That is less than five miles from my house. I am safe, but I hope the residents of Edgewater is safe!

You all be safe!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
How is everyone holding up?

We have torrential rain here, winds steady at 28 mph with gusts up to 40-45mph, some local flooding and tornado warnings are out. It sounds much worse than it really is. I think my area has dodged the bullet so to speak, unless we get smacked with a tornado from out of left field.

North of us, Tallahassee & Apalachicola, is where Hurricane Hermine's landfall is expected sometime between midnight and 2 am. Meanwhile, the blustery gal sits just offshore battering the shoreline and kicking up the storm surge which is already tearing up nearby roads.

Old 09-01-2016, 06:40 PM   #1109
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Has anyone heard from Snow and weatherboi, or any of the other Florida folks affected by these storms?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2016, 08:31 PM   #1110
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Hey...clay here...am okay.

Just waiting out the 1100pm tornado watch here. It is rather "eerie" outside....

I am trying to stay awake to see if storm makes landfall..I have relatives where it is going in at...

Hoping we hear from Snow & Grant tomorrow. This will affect them sometime tomorrow morning or so...

Glad you are safe Jesse & Zim!! Take care...
Old 09-02-2016, 02:44 AM   #1111
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2016, 05:16 AM   #1112
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

I'm ok, up here next to Destin, skies are clear this morning, rained all night.

Glad everyone is okay so far
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2016, 05:17 AM   #1113
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
I'm ok, up here next to Destin, skies are clear this morning, rained all night.

Glad everyone is okay so far
Thanks for checking in...stay safe!!
Old 09-02-2016, 05:23 AM   #1114
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Another of the long line of bands with squalls & winds of 50 mph & heavy rains with potential for tornadoes is coming in here now.

The sky is just getting some light to it....will be watching local news teams coverage to see just how much water & wind damages from tornadoes overnight!

Stay safe & check in Fla peeps!
Old 09-02-2016, 07:37 AM   #1115
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Still no word from my 16 year old niece, her mom and step family. They live in Panama City! One worried Aunt here! New Smyrna is starting to dry up and the sun is shining. Hope everyone in North Florida, Georgia and The Carolinas are safe!

Zimmeh
Old 09-02-2016, 08:12 AM   #1116
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I hope you hear from your family soon, Zimmeh and that all is well with them.

It was a rough and tumble night here. Once Hermine came ashore all hell broke out here with bad storms, wind and nonstop rain. So I stayed awake all night to be on the lookout for tornado sightings in the area so we could take better cover if needed.

Then when the sun rose, everything just sort of stopped, other than nonstop drizzle and a few rumblings.

So now, I am going to attempt to sleep.

I hope everyone is safe and remains that way.

Jesse
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2016, 01:14 PM   #1117
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Thank you Jesse. I heard from her and they are fine! I am really happy to hear this!

Hope you are snoozing like a baby!

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2016, 02:00 PM   #1118
Jackson
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Jackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST ReputationJackson Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all are staying safe. I have a couple of friends that live in Florida and they have checked in and continue to do so every so many hours. I have been watching it on the news, the storm surge is unbelievable.

Stay safe and keep checking in, you are in my thoughts.
Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2016, 04:35 AM   #1119
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Reports are finally coming in locally of the damage Hermine left in her wake. Just half a mile down the road from me parts of the main drag are so flooded it is undrivable. Several cars are upside down in flooded ditches. Many neighborhoods in my area that are 'not in a flood zone' are reporting waist high water. Trees through roofs, or crashed down on cars, etc. Many remain without electricity and it may be several days before it is restored. There is damage from at least one 'suspected' tornado as well. I heard about a trailer park somewhere nearby that was pretty devastated by a 'suspected tornado'.

The good news is that even though close to 40 people had to be rescued from their homes, (possibly more since I last listened to the reports) I know of only one death and I am not totally sure it was storm related.

In the end, it is the safety and well being of people and animals that truly matters.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2016, 07:11 AM   #1120
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Good morning Florida!

For my area, we are all clear insofar as "storm stuff" goes weatherwise.

It is the Tampa Bay area & areas more along the coast that endured the brunt of it.

As Jesse said, I saw Police cars upside down in water on roads, as they were trying to reach emergency calls.

I saw that trailer park, too Jesse. It was in Taylor County....near Cedar Key & Steinhatchee. I wonder what this storm did to the up scallop population....

In Clearwater the storm surge last evening was really high from the back end of the hurricane. The sewer systems were already spewing sewage before this storm hit...the Skyway Bridge was close all day yesterday...hopefully back open today if winds have left area.

Anyway, we made it through & October isn't even here yet....thank you to everyone who checked in on me & I appreciate you all.