Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Katniss - yes, that is EXACTLY what I meant. I love your anecdote re the Massachusetts baseball team. Forgive me, but I think I will be using that in future.

So, here I was this morning to meet a friend for a coffee. Everything was fine. Except, he'd brought his dog. She is a beautiful bull-type dog of some sort and small enough to carry. It reignited my long-held desire to have a staffie bull terrier. I SO want one buut, given I work up to 16 hour days, it is impractical and would be wholly unfair to get one.

So I'm now thinking that, if I could get a live-in partner here in London, we can overcome this problem and I can get a staffie.

So cutting long story short. I want to ask for potential partners here on the possibility that they uproot their life in the US so that they can mind my dog whilst I'm in work. However, before I do so, I would appreciate a sense as to whether it seems reasonable and realistic?
Good day Ciaran! Goodness...of course i will drop everything and run to your side. My dreams are meaningless in comparison to your need for a four legged companion you will see in passing... like all others before you the little mister in your life will fall madly in love with me essentially kicking you to the curb. Cleaving only to me and no other.

You will be amazed at how happy your new family will be as you provide plenty of financial support without the trial of dealing with your private needs. You will be required to prance about in your leopard g-string once weekly and scrub the loo in previously mentioned attire with a black feather boa and red nasty girl heels. Fishnet tights are optional of course. In return you will receive a copy of all photos and film taken. If you
are found satisfactory you might receive a token 2percent of proceeds minus my cut.

please sign the faxed contract... don't bother reading it... it's my standard agreement, you can trust me.

I have your best interests at heart.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 03:31 PM   #4302
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
I take it you mean the literal definition of "schadenfrude" which is "pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others." (Leave it to the Germans to have such a perfectly precise word for that particular emotion.....)

As to the rest, you might have a chuckle at a recent conversation I had with a baseball fan when she asked me to guess her favorite team. After several failed attempts at the correct answer she prompted with "Remember I'm from Massachusetts" and I replied in all sincerity "I didn't know Massachusetts had a baseball team." Whoopsie...that went over like a lead balloon.

Enjoy dinner with your mum.

Katniss~~(But ask me about Indy cars, Daytona or Southern college football/SEC...American version and then we could have a conversation....Roll Tide)
lol... asked my friend (huge sports fan) does Massachusetts have a pro baseball team?

no she says... Boston must be a State?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #4303
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wouldn't either on her aptitude to mind my dog whilst I'm out working
If your dog-to-be can dance as well as Pudsey it might help your cause....then again you might continue to come home to an empty flat whilst they are still out on the town....

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #4304
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

uh huh... i have a big ol' giant crush....
Old 04-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #4305
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like I come in here just to keep saying the same thing I have for months - I still have crushes and they will never go away.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #4306
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #4307
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

Yes! She makes my heart flutter
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #4308
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Since it is moot now, yes, I've had a crush on someone consistantly, constantly, totally, solely since 2009. Same person. One person. In all that time we have been "friends". His Mom even likes me. She talks about me all the time he told me. I hung up my crush hat. Put away my crush dress. Tossed my crush .

After all this time, the light in my darkness is out. So. When I get to the end of the river of tears, I will cease to indulge in such fantasy again. It's rather silly of me at this age to still believe in fairy tales. Need to outgrow this high school mentality I cling to foolishly. My ego is sorely bruised, which is a good thing, maybe now I can get on with living for myself, not my id.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #4309
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post

Good day Ciaran! Goodness...of course i will drop everything and run to your side. My dreams are meaningless in comparison to your need for a four legged companion you will see in passing... like all others before you the little mister in your life will fall madly in love with me essentially kicking you to the curb. Cleaving only to me and no other.

When I was 6 years old, I had a cat called Tod. Tod was beautiful and I loved Tod very much. But then, one day, Tod went away. Never came back. I've had feelings of abandonment ever since but have tried to suppress these for three decades.

And then I read the above - and the feelings of abandonment have come flooding back. It's due to Tod and that fateful day in 19xx (year excluded to preserve some mystery) that I cannot hold a successful relationship, why I suffer from anxiety and insecurities and why I'm always looking for approval. I'd be crying now if I wasn't so tough and hard.

ps - as a result of bringing these feelings of abandonment to the surface, I need to retaliate. Therefore, that photo of me in the leopardskin g-string that I'd promised you? No chance now - even if you do pay the $10 fee (can you send me the $10 anyway?).
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #4310
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

:h
Quote:
I suffer from anxiety and insecurities and why I'm always looking for approval. I'd be crying now if I wasn't so tough and hard.

(can you send me the $10 anyway?).
May I restate the obvious?? In 19xx your first pussy left you, and left you scarred and unable to get another pussy? Tragic story to be sure Ciaran. I have lots of pussies at my loft.... 3 to be exact. They are everywhere, on my bed, top of my fridge, under my feet, in the window watching the bird channel. Not to mention all the wild pussy wandering the neighbor hood.

Perhaps when you have a break through with your therapist you can hop across the pond and pet my pussy.(ies) Please wash your hands throughly first. Nails clipped. No polish.

As for that ten spot, please find it enclosed in this post, I feel guilty for accepting that pirated dvd of your last modeling sessions... love the way you strut your 'stuff', mmmmm. Hubba hubba
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 12:47 AM   #4311
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Since there is still 15 minutes left of My birthday left those of you that know Me know I have to be crushing on some one here on this Plant....well yes I am...what I wouldn't give to sink My teeth into her before the next birthday rolls around......Yes Alix may be another year older but he is not dead and is still crushing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 10:08 AM   #4312
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #4313
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post

I volunteer at a no-kill shelter. We currently have about 230 cats/kittens that would fit the bill and about 32 small dogs.

They also have the added benefit of never telling your secrets, being content to wear the same old collar day after day and happy with eating just the pizza crust when you are done with your share. All are willing to give nose kisses but one cat in particular likes to lick bare feet.

Katniss~~
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 03:39 PM   #4314
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

oh yes, I have a crush . . . . on her.
again.
*swoon*

She seems quite lovely. I want to tempt fate and PM her.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #4315
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
I volunteer at a no-kill shelter. We currently have about 230 cats/kittens that would fit the bill and about 32 small dogs.

They also have the added benefit of never telling your secrets, being content to wear the same old collar day after day and happy with eating just the pizza crust when you are done with your share. All are willing to give nose kisses but one cat in particular likes to lick bare feet.

Katniss~~

off subject lol. what are ya'll going to do with 230 cats! do you ship them to other shelters?
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #4316
CherryBlonde

How Do You Identify?:
high femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she...her...Ms.
Relationship Status:
Single

CherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST Reputation

I do....I do....I'm trying my best to get hym to notice me *giggles
CherryBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryBlonde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #4317
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation
Default No, really you don't....

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #4318
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
off subject lol. what are ya'll going to do with 230 cats! do you ship them to other shelters?
Well I never! We do *not* ship them to other shelters! (<---said in a huffy you-ruffled-my-feathers voice)

The shelter is called Furkids and here is the link. http://furkids.org/
We actually had over 1,000 cats adopted last year. Sadly we took in more than that so we are always a bit full. The shelter is cage free with large rooms separating the cats in to manageable groups. I have volunteered at a lot of shelters in my time but when this one says no-kill they mean it. One of the cats has been there about 6 years (she is a gorgeous Persian but mean as a snake.) They also have a separate facility for FIV+ cats which are difficult to home. I started out huffy because we actually have had a problem with *other* shelters dropping off FIV+ cats in the dead of night. They know we will take them and then they can still claim to be no-kill. It isn't cheap to house an FIV+ cat so other shelters are keen to move them elsewhere.

Ok, off my soapbox and sooooorry Wolfy for the itty bitty derail but Macele started it! (<---blatant attempt to shift blame and also not huffy at all but I have always wanted to use this little emoticon and this is the closest chance I have gotten)

Katniss~~(oh, and should you decide to crush and adopt 3 or more of the kitties/doggies we shelter I will drive them to you personally and throw in some cat/dog treats to boot!)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #4319
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I am now crushing on the adorable adoptable furbabies! Anddddd wishing I was able to adopt one (or 5) of them!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #4320
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

<---is wondering if perhaps Katniss has been in charge of naming animals in her shelter, as I saw a dog by the name of "Wolfie Kieran" and wondered if that was her way of honoring some of the crush thread participants LOL
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: