Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-05-2010, 02:30 PM   #661
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Lets see.....what do you like to do on a date? What one thing should your date always remember to do or say? What one thing would you want your date to know about you? What kind of person are you attracted to?

Thats enough for a starting place
[/quote]

I like anything outdoors, and am lots of fun to be around, and? I laugh out loud at funny movies. Long walks, a beer around the fire pit, hanging out at the barn, I'm kinda casual. The bar scene is not for me. I do love to dance.I am drawn to a strong, take charge kinda gal,
Old 11-05-2010, 02:38 PM   #662
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
Lets see.....what do you like to do on a date? What one thing should your date always remember to do or say? What one thing would you want your date to know about you? What kind of person are you attracted to?

Thats enough for a starting place

I like anything outdoors, and am lots of fun to be around, and? I laugh out loud at funny movies. Long walks, a beer around the fire pit, hanging out at the barn, I'm kinda casual. The bar scene is not for me. I do love to dance.I am drawn to a strong, take charge kinda gal,
[/QUOTE]

Nice answer, Kobi thinks, taking notes. And your favorite funny movie that makes you laugh out loud would be? Barn? Ride Hard? I presume you are a horsewoman?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:46 PM   #663
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
I like anything outdoors, and am lots of fun to be around, and? I laugh out loud at funny movies. Long walks, a beer around the fire pit, hanging out at the barn, I'm kinda casual. The bar scene is not for me. I do love to dance.I am drawn to a strong, take charge kinda gal, [/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
Nice answer, Kobi thinks, taking notes. And your favorite funny movie that makes you laugh out loud would be? Barn? Ride Hard? I presume you are a horsewoman?[/QUOTE]

You are correct and funny movies? ummm, did you see It's Complicated? that's the most recent one I can think of, (don't get out to the movies much), but OMG, it was hilarious!!
Old 11-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #664
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

You are correct and funny movies? ummm, did you see It's Complicated? that's the most recent one I can think of, (don't get out to the movies much), but OMG, it was hilarious!!
It's Complicated was cute even tho I dont care for Alec Baldwin. You ride, own, breed horses that is. And are you old enough to remember and own vinyl records?

Old 11-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #665
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
It's Complicated was cuteeven tho I dont care for Alec Baldwin. You ride, own, breed horses that is And are you old enough to remember and own vinyl records?
Ohhhhh yes!!! I own, and ride, breeding is for the big money guys!! I have tons of vinyl!
Old 11-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #666
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Ohhhhh yes!!! I own, and ride, breeding is for the big money guys!! I have tons of vinyl!
What else would/or should a single butch want to know about you?

Old 11-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #667
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
What else would/or should a single butch want to know about you?
I'm a fabulous kisser, or so I've told
Old 11-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #668
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wow two women who can cook Italian and meatloaf. Now I'm hungry lol.

So what do you folks like to do for fun, relaxation?
For fun, I love to hang out with friends. I also like to play with my kitties, do graphic art, travel when I have time....of course hang out at BFP
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #669
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
I'm a fabulous kisser, or so I've told
Not what I was expecting but good to know lol. Did we lose everyone else here? Some went to meetings, some were off to cut cacti, hello?

Old 11-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #670
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

** observing **

Yay!! Meeting is over!!
Old 11-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #671
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not what I was expecting but good to know lol. Did we lose everyone else here? Some went to meetings, some were off to cut cacti, hello?
i'm back too...had stuff to do around the house but am here now
Old 11-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #672
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Welcome back you two

Old 11-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #673
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

I am here
Old 11-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #674
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Nice to see some interaction amongst singles. Hard to get to know people on forums if you do not ask a lot of questions. Thank you for answering....to those who answered. To those who havent....I'm waiting

Old 11-05-2010, 04:02 PM   #675
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I like to do stuff too when money is available, some things go to the theater like Broadway, see ballets, fine dining, no horses I'm afraid to fall and go to movies and see comedies, horror, mystery etc etc. Anything else just ask!! oh and cook and bake
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #676
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Nice to see some interaction amongst singles. Hard to get to know people on forums if you do not ask a lot of questions. Thank you for answering....to those who answered. To those who havent....I'm waiting

I agree, it is nice to see interaction with singles. Thank you. What other questions do you want me to answer?
Old 11-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #677
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post

I agree, it is nice to see interaction with singles. Thank you. What other questions do you want me to answer?
Since you asked, and I will open this to anyone....Lets see.....what do you like to do on a date? What one thing should your date always remember to do or say? What one thing would you want your date to know about you? What kind of person are you attracted to?

Old 11-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #678
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Since you asked, and I will open this to anyone....Lets see.....what do you like to do on a date? What one thing should your date always remember to do or say? What one thing would you want your date to know about you? What kind of person are you attracted to?

What do I like to do on a date lets see maybe go to dinner and take a walk talking about things we have in common, be polite and open the door etc, Well I am a medical assistant just graduated from school and looking for a job!! I am attracted to a butch women or someone who id's as a butch no femmes please...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #679
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Before a date, I would hope to know the person well enough that there'd be none of the awkwardness of perhaps, a 'blind date', although I've had fun on those before, usually with another couple or group.

Therefore a 'date' could be just about anything, from a trade show, to an antiquing junket, dinner and a movie, theatre, sporting event, and so on and so forth. The fellowship and good communication, connecting on multiple levels would indicate a great time, regardless of the venue!
Old 11-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #680
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:

Wow what alot of things at one time!
What do I like to do on a date?? This is hard because I pretty much like anything. One of my favorite dates is to go to the zoo. I also like going out to eat and then the movies, preferably a comedy.

A date should always make sure to be themselves. There's nothing that a date should remember to do or say with me...just be who they are

As for what one thing that I'd like my date to know about me is that I'm very girly.

I'm attracted to strong Butches who have a sense of humor