Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-05-2010, 04:40 PM   #681
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

You all sound so lovely. I'm sure there are more than a few butches here who would be proud to have you beside them.

Shall we continue? I will presume you said yes.....

So how old are you? What age range do you prefer to date in? Do you have children? Do you date both female butches and trans persons?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #682
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
You all sound so lovely. I'm sure there are more than a few butches here who would be proud to have you beside them.

So how old are you? What age range do you prefer to date in? Do you have children? Do you date both female butches and trans persons?
almost 50, my age range, yes, yes, no.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #683
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Default whew!!!!

WHEW!! I'm back. Those prickly bastids gave me a hard time, gave'em a good wackin' but, still have more left to wack, that's for next week tho, for now I am done
My workday won't be over till about 6ish..then I can relax and maybe peek in on the singles to see what's shaking
Till then.............
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #684
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was 48 in June (am a Cancer). I don't have an age range really....but not young I don't have kids, just kitties. I've mainly dated butches but did date one transman
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #685
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome back paposeco. We've been waiting for you. Pull up a chair and happy reading. There are some really fantastic women here!

Old 11-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #686
butcharoni

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single

butcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputationbutcharoni Has the BEST Reputation

Stoppin in to say hey all!!!
butcharoni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butcharoni For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #687
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Since you asked, and I will open this to anyone....Lets see.....what do you like to do on a date? What one thing should your date always remember to do or say? What one thing would you want your date to know about you? What kind of person are you attracted to?

I am pretty easy going. I like the simple things..dinner..coffee..a bottle of wine and I am happy. I love art galleries, downtown architecture, and live music too. A stroll downtown is perfect for me A compliment from my date would be nice. I am a sucker for a good sense of humor and person that takes charge. Intense eyes are a plus! I get painfully shy and extremely nervous on dates ( i hate that about me) But once I warm up, I'm all yours
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #688
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Damn you all are busy beavers during the day.. I was driving the cheese around today, so sadly I miss all the fun bantering going on. I miss out on all the fun.

I too have a Phone...

A PC and web cam... it's not hooked up since the move, it's around somewhere

A Car.....

Can Travel....

Some what well mannered... *smirk*

Oh and I pick up the "tab" on dates. ... Laters
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #689
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post

LOL I know why you put that!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 05:46 PM   #690
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Damn you all are busy beavers during the day.. I was driving the cheese around today, so sadly I miss all the fun bantering going on. I miss out on all the fun.

I too have a Phone...

A PC and web cam... it's not hooked up since the move, it's around somewhere

A Car.....

Can Travel....

Some what well mannered... *smirk*

My webcam isn't hooked up either since my move
Old 11-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #691
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcharoni View Post
Stoppin in to say hey all!!!
welcome to the Singles thread!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 06:01 PM   #692
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I dont have a webcam

I have a computer

I have a cell phone

And It has a camera

I cant travel with my job. So one must be willing...

I pay for "dates"

I am very shy on dates.

I open doors, try to make the other person laugh, and try to treat her like a woman should be treated.

I generally like going to a resturuant to talk and get to know each other. Picnic dates are good in the botanical gardens. As long as Im not in a club or in a movie for a first date Im fine.

I dont go to clubs as a general rule. So, Im not a dancer. Im more of the observer type... Remember I metioned Im shy.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #693
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Nice to see the dialogue Heading out. Looking forward to reading more when I return. Have a good evening all

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #694
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Default thanks

Quote:
Welcome back paposeco. We've been waiting for you. Pull up a chair and happy reading. There are some really fantastic women here!
Thanks Kobi ; yeah, there are some fantastic ladies here..just trying to get to know them.
Well, my work is done for today. I have a full belly and I can feel my body relaxing...mmmmm...that feels good. Going to put on a couple of movies and enjoy the fruits of my labors...lol
Good nite to you Kobi and all the singles.
Have a good evening everyone
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2010, 05:19 AM   #695
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good morning Singles!! The weekend is here!!! Whats everyone doing today?
Kobi, thanks for the questions, I had alot of fun answering them and reading the responses of the other Femmes here. I think it built community among the singles and allowed us to get to know each other better.
I'm off for another cup of coffee. Have a beautiful day everyone
Old 11-06-2010, 05:20 AM   #696
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by paposeco View Post
Kobi and all the singles.
Sounds like a New Wave band lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2010, 06:44 AM   #697
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
As usual we just want to know who you are, what you like, what you want out of life, and if you can cook.
Good questions for an application which this is. LOL

A woman, mom and I want to learn something new every day.

A peaceful existance, filled with good friends, great books, my sweet cats and a possible lover in the future. I must admit I have not been looking or even interested for a few years now. Had to do some work on me with trust issues. Trusting others and trusting my own judgement were my issues which are now happily resolved. I am ready now.

I already have what I need. What I want is a partner that loves to travel (internationally is awsome), who enjoys similar things, who is well read and at the same time still enjoys being a kid at times. Love, which I still believe in.

I love to cook though I do not do it often. Cooking for one is boring. I do love to prepare Hispanic food like arroz con pollo, arapes, pandlitos de queso, buenolos, frijoles negros con arroz (moros) and plantains frita and fried sweet plantains as well. I love to prepare food from the Middle East and enjoy eating Greek food too.

This topic has taken off and I am enjoying reading here.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:51 AM   #698
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yummy more questions!

Old what is that?

I prefer someone close in age to myself. Say 50 and up! LOL

I do have children though they have homes and families of their own. I love the grandchildren especially the ones who have not reached puberty yet. The innocents and most loveable.

My life long preference is butches. They made my heart flutter and my face blush since I was a young girl. I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings here as I love all of ya'll.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:02 AM   #699
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Since you asked, and I will open this to anyone....Lets see.....what do you like to do on a date? What one thing should your date always remember to do or say? What one thing would you want your date to know about you? What kind of person are you attracted to?

More answers. This is what I get for not checking back in her often. I miss important things.

Going hiking in the mountains. A picnic. A moonlight swim. Gallery crawls.

Be polite, enjoy paticipating in conversations (please don't let the femmes do all the talking), opening doors is nice and I enjoy feeling safe with my date.

I would love my date to ask questions about me. As I would do with my date; to find common interests.

Usually tall, dark hair and handsome. Though looks are not that much of the equation. Being sure of oneselve without being cocky is a turn on. And a person who is interested in me is a good thing too.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! If you are having a date be sure to have fun!

Old 11-06-2010, 07:15 AM   #700
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning all you singles

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote