Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-14-2010, 06:52 AM   #1641
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning CF,

I slept very well, thank you. It is around 15 degrees outside with the wind chill here in north eastern Florida. Thankfully living up in Michigan taught me how to dress warm.

Keep warm if you have to venture out today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone had a good sleep and is having a good day. Its another cold day in SC...good thing I kept my down winter coat from when I lived in the DC area.
Welcome xxfemmexx and Setthefire to the Singles thread. We have lots of fun here and talk about alot of different things as well as laugh alot
Have a good day everyone!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:53 AM   #1642
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the thread!

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfemmexx View Post
*Peeks Her Head In & Looks Around*

Old 12-14-2010, 06:55 AM   #1643
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Its cold here too with the wind chills it seems even colder but it is NJ so I expect that but Florida no I wouldn't expect that at all that there would be wind chills even stay warm folks...
Old 12-14-2010, 07:02 AM   #1644
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Its cold here too with the wind chills it seems even colder but it is NJ so I expect that but Florida no I wouldn't expect that at all that there would be wind chills even stay warm folks...

When I was like 13 or 14, my family went to Disney World in Jan. While we were there it snowed! Not alot but we were still shocked
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:17 AM   #1645
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post

When I was like 13 or 14, my family went to Disney World in Jan. While we were there it snowed! Not alot but we were still shocked
Well Disney World is more north than lets say south florida which is warmer but snow wow that must have been a first for them?? hope your day is going well CF!!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:23 AM   #1646
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

It is really cold here as well. 12 degrees down to 4 with the wind chill. I am staying in the house today.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 08:51 AM   #1647
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
It is really cold here as well. 12 degrees down to 4 with the wind chill. I am staying in the house today.
What about Bob I bet he doesn't like the cold too much?? my one dog doesn't even attempt to go out there she just stays in, the other one goes out all the time I guess he doesn't care but he is bigger and fatter too so maybe that is why..
Old 12-14-2010, 08:53 AM   #1648
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

I had to carry his little butt outside this morning. He was shaking with the cold by the time he finished his business. Went back under the covers right away. Have not seen him since.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #1649
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
I had to carry his little butt outside this morning. He was shaking with the cold by the time he finished his business. Went back under the covers right away. Have not seen him since.
Really that is too funny under the covers my little one does that because she is cold and a Chihuahua too so maybe that is why they are little with little fur on them!! lol
Old 12-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #1650
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

My mom has a white long haired Chichuahua, named Babygirl. I stopped by her house yesterday on my way to college, she asked for an Avon book, so while I was sitting there chatting with her, Babygirl hopped up on my lap and snuggled into my jacket. The poor baby. When my mom goes on vacation in January, I will be taking care of her two dogs, Babygirl and her black Shih Tzu, Fang. Maybe by then, we might have puppies...

Have fun and keep warm to all of you!

Zimmy

Quote:
Really that is too funny under the covers my little one does that because she is cold and a Chihuahua too so maybe that is why they are little with little fur on them!! lol
Old 12-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #1651
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
My mom has a white long haired Chichuahua, named Babygirl. I stopped by her house yesterday on my way to college, she asked for an Avon book, so while I was sitting there chatting with her, Babygirl hopped up on my lap and snuggled into my jacket. The poor baby. When my mom goes on vacation in January, I will be taking care of her two dogs, Babygirl and her black Shih Tzu, Fang. Maybe by then, we might have puppies...

Have fun and keep warm to all of you!

Zimmy
There's long haired Chichuahaua's I didn't know that!! Good luck on the puppies, the little one sounds cute and cuddly, still cold here today and not getting any warmner and I need some things from the store..have to go to CVS pharmacy for some items...
Old 12-14-2010, 10:21 AM   #1652
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Y'all. I hope Ya'll are staying warm!! its 28 degrees here!! I just got home from taking my final exam! I made an A !! YAY me!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #1653
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
Good Morning Y'all. I hope Ya'll are staying warm!! its 28 degrees here!! I just got home from taking my final exam! I made an A !! YAY me!!
Congrats to you on your A I'm trying to stay warm but it ain't easy for sure..dogs are inside today not going out that much either and I'm sneezing alot too..hope its not a cold going to get more tea I think...hot tea..
Old 12-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #1654
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Tuesday E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another busy day at work, but needed to take some time to say hello to my fellow singles friends!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

((((hugs))))
Old 12-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #1655
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Congrats Diamond!!!

Cupcakes and hot cocoa is in order!

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #1656
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Get to feeling better and keep warm! My favorite tea us Earl Grey!

Zimmy

Quote:
Congrats to you on your A I'm trying to stay warm but it ain't easy for sure..dogs are inside today not going out that much either and I'm sneezing alot too..hope its not a cold going to get more tea I think...hot tea..
Old 12-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #1657
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

She is so adorable. A customer at my mom's shop gave her to my mom. When she was a puppy, she would get so excited, that she would pee on herself.

Zimmy

Quote:
There's long haired Chichuahaua's I didn't know that!! Good luck on the puppies, the little one sounds cute and cuddly, still cold here today and not getting any warmner and I need some things from the store..have to go to CVS pharmacy for some items...
Old 12-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #1658
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
She is so adorable. A customer at my mom's shop gave her to my mom. When she was a puppy, she would get so excited, that she would pee on herself.

Zimmy
Is she pregnant with another Chihuahua?? Just wondering what the puppies would look like?? Yes they do get excited fast and easily my little one gets so excited when I come back home from long periods of time like work or whatever, she use to cry when I wasn't at home when she was a puppy!! But now she is better she just barks a lot when I'm gone for a short period of time..
Old 12-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #1659
xxfemmexx

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

xxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputation

I will trade you my weather for yours! Its freezing here day and night especially these last few days! The flying monkey stole me away and made me go to bed since it was soo late, but I am back today

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
Good morning singles!!! right after the toy run next sat. im getting ready to go to SF!! going there to spend the holidays with family .. im driving so im changing oil and doing all the maint stuff on my truck. the weather has been beautiful here still freezing at night but beautiful sunsets and sunrises!
i hope everyone is feeling well & staying warm and feeling the Christmass spirit or the holiday spirit!

come on in xxfemmexx.. were a friendly group here!
xxfemmexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #1660
xxfemmexx

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

xxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Hope you have a great day and keep warm!

Quote:
Welcome to the thread!

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy
xxfemmexx is offline   Reply With Quote