Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #61
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry folks, I got in late last night and just got up.

Thanks for removing the post/s.

Didn't mean to draw icky FBI eyeballs.

Carry on.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:05 AM   #62
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold

and the sheep march on.

what about the 6000 plus soldiers dead.plus all those who will never return to a normal life. who come home from war and end up homeless and uncared for? hmmmmm anyone out there trying to stop wars that make no sense?

amazing, just simply amazing.

you all believe every detail put out there by a govt. known to lie,cheat and steal from their people.

also amazing how quickly people will jump on and defend people from other countries taking action against their govt. but when an american does it. its home grown terrorism.

you all need to open your eyes and start looking at whats going on right here in this country. but you won't do that till the govt. can no longer keep you afloat and docile. when shit starts breaking down and you are affected. long as they keep you fat and happy, yup its homegrown terrorism. till you are the one getting fucked over. then you too will become a home grown terrorist.

but you won;t call it that then, then it will be about you and your families survival.
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #63
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwalker View Post
and the sheep march on.

what about the 6000 plus soldiers dead.plus all those who will never return to a normal life. who come home from war and end up homeless and uncared for? hmmmmm anyone out there trying to stop wars that make no sense?

you all believe every detail put out there by a govt. known to lie,cheat and steal from their people.

also amazing how quickly people will jump on and defend people from other countries taking action against their govt. but when an american does it. its home grown terrorism.

you all need to open your eyes and start looking at whats going on right here in this country. but you won't do that till the govt. can no longer keep you afloat and docile. when shit starts breaking down and you are affected. long as they keep you fat and happy, yup its homegrown terrorism. till you are the one getting fucked over. then you too will become a home grown terrorist.

but you won;t call it that then, then it will be about you and your families survival.

There is nothing.....and I mean NOTHING that can justify what this asswipe did.

Come on!!! Killing innocent people because you're pissed at the gov't. No excuse in the world for that. EVER!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 02:44 PM   #64
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
and the sheep march on.

You don't, by any chance, own a plane, do you?

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 05:14 PM   #65
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
and the sheep march on.

Nothing about my family's survival will EVER involve killing innocent people. NOTHING. Sorry, not my way of getting things done.

And nothing you can say will convince me that this guy was a "brave American". He was a C O W A R D

So I guess the only thing left to do is to put my sheep suit on the next time I walk out my door. I don't like to wear it in the house because I'm so fat and happy that the dogs think I'm dinner.

Baaaaaa

Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #66
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
and the sheep march on.

I'm done with you. Perhaps it is because this is my hometown. Perhaps it is because it happened minutes from my child's school.

This is not about what the government did or did not do to him. This is about handling it like a grown ass adult and not taking it out on defenseless, innocent people who have a reasonable expectation that they can go to work and not have a plane intentionally rammed into their building.

Fat and happy? Didn't he have a private plane? He sounds pretty fat and happy and white to me.

You, however, are baiting this thread with your nonsense.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 05:25 PM   #67
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
Nothing about my family's survival will EVER involve killing innocent people. NOTHING. Sorry, not my way of getting things done.

And nothing you can say will convince me that this guy was a "brave American". He was a C O W A R D

So I guess the only thing left to do is to put my sheep suit on the next time I walk out my door. I don't like to wear it in the house because I'm so fat and happy that the dogs think I'm dinner.

Baaaaaa

coughblacksheepcough
Old 02-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #68
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
I'm done with you. Perhaps it is because this is my hometown. Perhaps it is because it happened minutes from my child's school.

This is not about what the government did or did not do to him. This is about handling it like a grown ass adult and not taking it out on defenseless, innocent people who have a reasonable expectation that they can go to work and not have a plane intentionally rammed into their building.

Fat and happy? Didn't he have a private plane? He sounds pretty fat and happy and white to me.

You, however, are baiting this thread with your nonsense.
baiting??? hardly. I am speaking what i know to be true.oh wqait, thats right if someone does not agree with you. its baiting. remember the first amendment?
Old 02-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #69
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
As an aside. I wonder if this guy was an active voter. I mean..if we REALLY want CHANGE? Get off your lazy ass and VOTE people!!!

Do you know what a low percentage of our country actually votes?? It's insane..

If you dont vote...dont BITCH!!

Irish
Yeah, 'cuz voting works

Isn't That How We Ended Up With George W's First Reign Of Terror?,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #70
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Come on!!! Killing innocent people because you're pissed at the gov't. No excuse in the world for that. EVER!!
Aren't we doing this right now?

In Iraq, Afghanistan, and covertly in other places in the world?

Didn't we do this in Libya, Israel, India, Guatemala, Colombia, Venezuela, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Palestinian terretories, Iran, Syria, Germany, Russia, well...just name a country besides England and maybe Canada

Dylan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #71
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Yeah, 'cuz voting works

Isn't That How We Ended Up With George W's First Reign Of Terror?,
Dylan
True.
But what about the numbers of people who came out and voted for Obama?
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:12 PM   #72
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

And just for the record, this type of plane costs less than most new cars. It's not some 'high on the hog' luxury liner. It's a cheap little plane.

And there's NO 'assumed safety' when going to work...just as there's no 'assumed safety' when getting into One's car and driving on the roads.

Dylan
Old 02-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #73
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
True.
But what about the numbers of people who came out and voted for Obama?
Maybe it was the high cost of water these days that drove people from their homes and into voting booths

I Mean, Bush Really Did Fuck Things Up, No?,
Dylan
Old 02-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #74
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
baiting??? hardly. I am speaking what i know to be true.oh wqait, thats right if someone does not agree with you. its baiting. remember the first amendment?
You mean the 1st amendment that states "Congress shall pass no law...."?

Quote:
And just for the record, this type of plane costs less than most new cars. It's not some 'high on the hog' luxury liner. It's a cheap little plane.

And there's NO 'assumed safety' when going to work...just as there's no 'assumed safety' when getting into One's car and driving on the roads.

Dylan
His plane, a piper cherokee, averages $30-40,000 for a plane that's 30 years old. Don't forget to add insurance, maintenance and storage fees since it obviously was not parked in his driveway. Maybe not a luxury liner, but far from cheap.

So everyday you go to work, you expect someone with a grievance to fly a plane into your place of work? I know I sure don't. I think it's fairly safe to say that most people don't have that fear.
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #75
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

OK. So let me get this straight. You believe what this ass did was ok? And you believe it was ok because he was pissed at the US Gov't.

And are you saying that you would do the same thing if you got made enough? Cause that's what it's sounding like to me.

I wonder if you'd feel ok about this if it was YOUR family member who was one of his victims.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:18 PM   #76
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Didn't we do this in Libya, Israel, India, Guatemala, Colombia, Venezuela, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Palestinian terretories, Iran, Syria, Germany, Russia, well...just name a country besides England and maybe Canada

Dylan
It's wrong to kill innocent people here and it's wrong to kill them in other countries. At no point is the person who perpetrates such a crime "brave" or "a hero". Unfortunately a certain portion of this country watches a supposedly fair and balanced bunch of clowns fabricating news events every day. Their leaders seem to be a racist bigoted radio announcer and a deranged television host who sounds more like a 8 year old cry baby than anything else. According to those guys it's everybody's fault but our own for our own circumstance. It's the communists. It's the terrorists. It's the liberal media. It's the Muslims. It's the Hollywood actors. I heard Glenn Beck blame Tim freaking Robbins the other day. As long as we propagate hate and fail to embrace responsibility we will continue down this path. That includes taking responsibility for Blackwater and every one of those criminals going to jail for their crimes. That means rogue service personnel being held responsible for their actions. That means CIA and FBI operatives being held responsible for their actions and that means the politicians and bureaucrats that authorize that sort of behavior being held accountable for it.

That being said, I believe the Obama Administration had an amazing chance to hold a lot of criminals accountable for their actions and pussed out. I think Dick Cheney is a war criminal, I think John Yoo is a war criminal and I think Donald Rumsfeld is a war criminal. And that's just the short list.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 01:04 AM   #77
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy View Post

His plane, a piper cherokee, averages $30-40,000 for a plane that's 30 years old. Don't forget to add insurance, maintenance and storage fees since it obviously was not parked in his driveway. Maybe not a luxury liner, but far from cheap.

So everyday you go to work, you expect someone with a grievance to fly a plane into your place of work? I know I sure don't. I think it's fairly safe to say that most people don't have that fear.
The numbers I saw on used planes were much lower than the ones you found.

Hit by a plane? Not necessarily. But an 'assumption of safety'? No, I don't have an assumption of safety at my job. When I worked in construction, an 'assumption of safety' would get me killed, missing a limb, burned, missing a finger, etc. There's no 'assumption of safety'. I also worked with criminals. So, no...no assumption of safety there. I also worked with a number of unstable alcoholics...no safety there. There's no safety when you're working 50 stories up in the air, with unstable alcoholic criminals handling hot tar at temperatures over 600 degrees Fahrenheit.

Mahhh Woman who has a completely different type of job than construction has absolutely NO 'assumption of safety' and very often runs the risk of suffering the retribution of some pissed off citizen. Bomb threats in her building are quite frequent. She has even had to have police escorts as have many of her coworkers. Some of her coworkers have even had 24hour police protection. My girlfriend has also been evacuated from many government buildings other than the one she works in because of bomb threats. So, no...no assumption of safety.

Many government employees who deal with people's lives DON'T have an 'assumption of safety' at their jobs.

Nor do many hospital workers, police officers, emts, fire fighters, car mechanics, most factory workers, electricians, the ever popular postal workers, etc. Health insurance workers are also targeted frequently.

A friend of mine who works for a social justice non-profit also has been evacuated three times in the last two weeks by bomb threats. The two weeks before that, her building was on lockdown because of a shooter. So, no...no assumption of safety.

And then we get to courthouse workers including judges, lawyers, baliffs, etc who are often the targets of retaliation from pissed off citizens.

And the ever popular airport workers who are now dealing with bombs in shoes and underpants.

Human resources workers are also targeted frequently, because they mess with people's lives.

And this wasn't the IRS building where people just plug your 1040 return numbers into some database somewhere. These were the IRS workers who freeze your accounts. These are government workers who really disrupt people's lives, so I can assume (based on my girlfriend's experience as a government worker who disrupts people's lives but NOT to the extent of the IRS) that this isn't the first time these folks have dealt with some sort of retaliation.

When you're in a position in which you have control over people's lives, you can expect that people are going to get reallllly pissed off. Yeah, planes don't fly into buildings everyday (but loooorrrrrrdy be when they do, people flip the fuck out), but that doesn't mean that retaliation isn't undertaken everyday...especially toward those who have power and control over other people's finances, health, welfare, food, children, families, housing, livelihood, etc.

Dylan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #78
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
OK. So let me get this straight. You believe what this ass did was ok? And you believe it was ok because he was pissed at the US Gov't.

And are you saying that you would do the same thing if you got made enough? Cause that's what it's sounding like to me.

I wonder if you'd feel ok about this if it was YOUR family member who was one of his victims.
my family members have been victims of violence. my mother was shot and killed in front of me when i was 4 yrs. old. my father being a police officer was shot and almost died protecting the citizens of this country. he also fought in ww2. i have family members who were killed and some injuried doing their jobs.

that being said, i did not act out in violence as a result. any more questions?
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #79
Ashlea?
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butchhhh
Relationship Status:
Ramalamadingdang

Ashlea? is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Dylan
Amen, someone finally said it.

But wait..

Are you all not looking at the real glitch behind this?
Here is the Pilots manifesto
http://www.benpadiah.com/otherstuff/JoeStack.pdf

If you have no idea what he is talking about, man oh man wake up and smell the epic shit storm comin. Your government owns you.

Scream conspiracy theorist all you want, its not a theory with proof :http://mirror.wikileaks.info/
Ashlea? is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashlea? For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #80
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

This guy really showed them ,didn't he?

Leaving his wife and daughter with absolutely nothing, I guess he showed them too.

He will be remembered as the nutcase who flew into the IRS building in Austin and left his family with zilch.
Nothing more.

Similar to the nut who bulldozed his house so the bank would not get it.
(of course he didn't harm anyone so it really does not compare except in terms of the mentality)
Cry baby men who cant endure reality.
Pathetic losers if you ask me.
Poor baby ,he was surely gonna lose his plane.
How grandiose must his thinking have been to think his pound would do a fuckin thing?

The IRS has this little thing called a payment plan ( lucky for me)
Of course I hated them for having to pay all that money but
mostly I hated myself for getting myself in that mess to begin with.

I feel awful for his family and the innocent victims.

deranged? yes
hero ? as far from that as you can get in my book
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post: