Old 09-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #61
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Oh wow you all impress me to pieces!!!!!!

Laney, wow that's amazing. Now, i have an average memory regarding faces and names and stuff. I just have that one little talent that i listed. lol.

Oh and...........

I can...

tell if it's gonna rain that day, even if it is sunny outside. This is actually not a talent it's more something that was taught to me when i was little by my papaw.

If leaves on a maple tree or especially a silver maple turn over (it's weird but they do) then there is rain coming within 24 hours. It's strange but it's 100% accurate.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #62
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I can braid rawhide into ropes or bridles with reins as well as build a sadle.The last thing I braided was 6 ft hand made bull whip with a wood handle.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #63
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I can find a way to make any situation better. For instance when someone is going through a hard time just being there and talking seems to help so much on everything. I call myself a good entertainer since most of my nuttiness is not on purpose but most tell me I am a good listener.

I can get any baby to stop crying in less then five minutes. I have done this many many times with so many of my family and friends babies through the years. I have a way of seeing their needs it doesn't matter if they have colic or just tired.

I can kick butt in Wii.. Yes I am sure you don't think that is a big thing but I can be on the bottom of the scores and somthing inside of me kicks it up and I end up winning at the end. Some say it is because I am so stubborn and am able to phych out my compitition I say me?? stubborn?? no way?? LOL
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #64
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Wow I'm impressed at the sheer talent of everyone ...

I can spin a ball ... Football basketball soccer ball ... On all of my fingers and thumb and over the knuckles ...

I have this weird ability to remember mapped out routes

And I can remember customers phone numbers and addresses And where their oil filler pipe is located on their house

My question is how many people have tried to make the armpit fart noise since this thread has started !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #65
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Being a born and raised in Louisiana I have lerned lots about wilderniss servival.I can build fish and game traps that really work,my gramps taught me how to skin a gator when I was a little kid.He once told me you may never need to use this but its good to know how anyway.

I once was chalenged to put on a old style bbq for 60 people with only one person to help,we only had two days to get it done...yes wed it to.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 10:50 AM   #66
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmm....

I can play the drums.
I can play the violin.
Although I can't read music, and it has been a while.
At work, I've been known to be a walking rolodex.
I have pretty good weather skills.
I have the ability to make people laugh (even when I'm not trying).
Mare has 'rilla feets. She can pick up just about anything with Her toes, and when She pinches, She leaves a hell of a mark.
I can purr like a cat ... very loudly.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #67
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default well some cant...

snap my fingers.

make all kinds of dog sounds. lol

talk in a little kid voice.

change a flat/blow out tire. (I should time this and make it even more impressive)

burp , loud! .. and sometimes fart loud too. haha!

ride a bike and ride a wheelie on a bike and ride without hands.

skateboard with some tricks.

cannon ball in a pool, dive from a high board front and standing backwards.

speak, read, write el espanol.

around the world and walk the dog with a yo yo .. heh

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #68
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Oh... and I can do a very convincing bird chirp.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #69
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to ruffryder

ruffryder, aishash mentioned assclap is sort of like strippers can do ... I guess by wiggling their bottom quickly in a certain motion ... I have seen that done but did not know the name of it.

BTW, I see the assclap post got your attention too. *laughing*
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #70
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ms Dutchess

Thank you so much for the assclapping video.

I love seeing a big bottom on a femme ... totally hot hot hot ... the one in the video seemed to have extrodinary abilities.

Hugs and a for you!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #71
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I can say the alphabet backwards. Wiggle my ears. Name every state capital. I can whistle three different ways. I will think of some more in a minute.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #72
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

chug a beer without stopping . *hiccup*

and crush the can with my foot or my hand.. lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #73
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I have an uncanny ability to tell if you're lying.
I can open any jar without cheating. Good grip I guess.
I can hum "The farmer in the dell" with one eye closed.
I can read a map with both arms tied behind my back.
hahaha
Old 09-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #74
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I have an uncanny ability to tell if you're lying.
I can open any jar without cheating. Good grip I guess.
I can hum "The farmer in the dell" with one eye closed.
I can read a map with both arms tied behind my back.
hahaha
Isn't GPS wonderful...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #75
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
But I can sing Amazing Grace to the tune of Gilligan's Island.
I just tried this in my head, I think I sprained something.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #76
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

to even read a paper map these days is something to be damn proud of, especially when the GPS has you in BFE looking for an ice cream parlor and all you see is a field of cows.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #77
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A long time ago a friend and I used to run navigation rallies in a Morris Mini. We got it down to where we could change a head gasket in 13 minutes flat on the side of the road in the dark.

You'd be surprised how many times that's needed.

(there's no mechanic smilies in here)

Of course I haven't tried it in about 25 years..
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #78
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have an uncanny ability to remain focused on whatever it is that needs my focused attention: Even in environments where distractions compete for my attention, I'm really good at walling out noise factors.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #79
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

katzchen ... that's butch! LOL jk
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #80
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a good shot.
I can probably tell you which perfume/cologne you're wearing, or at least who makes it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post: