Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 05-01-2017, 04:34 PM   #1621
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really thankful for the genuine concern and ties of friendship I have with my former first husband. His mom passed away a few weeks ago, and I guess my phone dialed his phone twice earlier today. Anyway, we talked for a bit, catching up on things going on in our lives. I'm grateful and thankful that we can be a friend to each other.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 07:02 PM   #1622
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I'm very thankful my dear spouse doesn't need surgery! I'm also thankful for my best buddy helping me out when I need her. Thankful for second chances, fresh starts, promising futures, caring people here at BFP.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:13 PM   #1623
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Thankful for (and it isn't even here yet) tomorrow being a brand new clean slate day!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 03:15 AM   #1624
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I'm very thankful my dear spouse doesn't need surgery! I'm also thankful for my best buddy helping me out when I need her. Thankful for second chances, fresh starts, promising futures, caring people here at BFP.
Happy to hear!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 03:15 PM   #1625
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the patience of another......
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 04:20 PM   #1626
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for kind friends here.
Old 05-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #1627
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Consistency and caring when it comes to My fam. I never have to wonder because I already know.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 11:11 PM   #1628
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

That the town I live in is so safe, one doesn't need to lock the doors during the day. Windows are never locked.

It's also safe walking out at 2 am to the 24 hour supermarket.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:18 PM   #1629
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I dont even know what that would feel like. I live in one of the nation's highest crime and top murder cities, youngstown Ohio. Our top businesses are crime and drugs and prisons.

I have lived in other areas of the nation where it was really safe but I never felt like the natives there. Once you live with fear, and watch for shadows in the bushes, you never lose that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
That the town I live in is so safe, one doesn't need to lock the doors during the day. Windows are never locked.

It's also safe walking out at 2 am to the 24 hour supermarket.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 11:20 PM   #1630
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am ever so thankful that my car got fixed finally after a week of losing work to get it back and forth to the mechanics, the laundry is done after three days of doing it, and that a new week has started so I can look forward to seeing my grand daughter again!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 05:01 AM   #1631
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Not being in the hospital anymore... was a scary and weird night.. thankful to be ok
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 07:40 AM   #1632
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Thankful for the little things that in the grand scheme of things are big things.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 05:16 PM   #1633
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

open safe spaces.............
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 07:07 PM   #1634
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyChrisCo View Post
Not being in the hospital anymore... was a scary and weird night.. thankful to be ok
Glad they took care of you and you're out.. BECAUSE those hospitals are no place for anyone needing rest,,,they come in just as you nicely get to sleep only to wake you up for a blood draw or some vitals signs that would probable be just fine if you could JUST get some sleep!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 07:13 PM   #1635
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I had a dream this morning where a surgeon was operating on my hips (I need hip surgeries on both hips for real) and he was doing the WRONG surgery. I kept waking up during the surgeries and telling him it was wrong. They would stop...the nurses would knock me out and then he would come back and start the surgeries again...

oh my god...I woke up and was SO thankful this was just a damn dream!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 08:40 PM   #1636
Contradictor

How Do You Identify?:
I don't!Kinda wish I did.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever you think suits
Relationship Status:
Hers

Contradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST Reputation

That I can finally post here!
And that despite today's stresses, what really matters is all fine
Contradictor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Contradictor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 10:56 PM   #1637
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I'm thankful I was able to send my mom a nice check for Mother's Day.
Old 06-04-2017, 03:51 AM   #1638
StoicStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............

StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation

After having met with old friends from my military days I am very thankful that time has been much kinder to my looks than I suspected, and that I can still walk upright without a cane or walker.
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StoicStone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 07:24 AM   #1639
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I woke up today thankful that I have fulltime employment, the option to apply for a better job, plenty to eat, relatively good health, a butch that loves me, 3 dogs that adore me, and this wonderful bfp to talk to folks.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:50 AM   #1640
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thankful

I am thankful for the peace in my life.
I am thankful for my lovely friends and family.
I am thankful for my kitties.
I am thankful for my job, my home, and my little ranch.

I have a great life and I am thankful for that.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:

Tags
thankful