Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Anniversaries

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation
Default HAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY STACY!

9 years ago today we stood in my sister-in-law's living room and exchanged vows with a few friends, our kids, and a justice of the peace. It was a wonderful day, even though it wasn't the wedding we dreamed of. We promised one another that day, that if we could ever afford it, we would have the wedding of our dreams. So in 2008, on our 5th anniversary, we had a vow renewal, and the most beautiful wedding, with a wedding cake fit for a Queen, and so many wonderful friends and family there to share it with us. I do regret some of our choices surrounding that special day, but I don't regret doing it and it was a day I'll always remember. I am so excited to renew our vows again next year in Hawaii for our 10th, just us and our kids, on the beach. Life is amazing when you find your one true love, and I vow to spend the rest of my life loving her.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STACY, Thank you for taking a chance on me!
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post: