Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #11741
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

its not the easiest thing... i'm picking it back up again after almost 7 years of not playing... i feel Your pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahRene View Post
Anyone under the misconception that's is easy to play guitar, you are wrong, wrong wrong. My fingers are sore and tired. I am plucking out Iron Man like a true beginner...Just sayin'
Old 08-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #11742
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite market is having an event this Saturday that I am going to have to try to fit into an already tight schedule. They are having a "Meet Your Ranchers" day this Saturday. This is yet another reason why I shop there, because I can actually go and meet the PNW people who are providing me with sustenance, and ask them all of the questions that I am dying to have answered about their practices. YAY! I absolutely love that I can purchase a good portion of my food and sundries from locals. It just fits everything I believe in.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #11743
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

my missing night is whats on my mind.. and what I am going to do about it
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #11744
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

I'm wondering if when my beautiful Spanish wife goes to sleep, I could take a few sharpies and ink something really exciting and beautiful on her before she wakes...
Old 08-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #11745
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

That my phone is seconds from dying yet I am 30 min from home
Wondering if I will be knocked on my ass in that 30 min by a Riley happy to see her Daddy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 12:20 AM   #11746
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

a certain whiny ass Peppa who hasn't figured out yet that her hours of fun with her Daddy while I sleep are over... It's back to regular old bedtime with me. Now to get her to sleep through the night. Ughhhh

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 01:04 AM   #11747
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs down

my feet do not like wearing socks and shoes..i don't know if this makes since but it feels like the socks rub my feet raw...see what happens when you exercise!
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 01:09 AM   #11748
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOnFire View Post
a certain whiny ass Peppa who hasn't figured out yet that her hours of fun with her Daddy while I sleep are over... It's back to regular old bedtime with me. Now to get her to sleep through the night. Ughhhh
I am sorry really I am.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 06:22 AM   #11749
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Having that certain someone return to work from vacation time since last Friday and knowing it's pointless for said someone to even be there as said someone doesn't pull her weight throughout the workday.

And I'm not the only one who feels like this....
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #11750
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

what is on my mind..

Wondering what I want to do with.myself this weekend.. needing some "men" time.... Wondering if Peppa will ever get back in the habit of sleeping through the night... Wondering if I really need a roomate or if I want to be by myself for a while..

Last jghts panic attack and tears were not fun. But they were cathartic. Peppa licking my face forcing me to stop crying and laugh was priceless. I love that.dog.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 11:05 AM   #11751
Daktari

Chilling out and getting over the last teeny bit of last weeks total exhaustion.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #11752
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Finding work now that I am state certified it ought to be easier.
a long time friend and a new perspective
a new friend
lunch
mtg
yoga
Old 08-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #11753
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

WIOMM
I am sore, my legs ache and I thought we were tracking how far we walked last night because she had her cell phone with us...nope it was cause she was texting.MEH next time

trying to talk to someone who has there mind set one way is like talking to a wall...there is no explaining my side and it sucks

food shopping later today! yum, move over protein shakes!

my car needs a bath but as soon as I wash her it will rain I just know it!

figured out the next tattoo I want, but my list of needs far out way my want list.

I keep waiting for the day I miss having my cell phone....so far I am good without it.

the child is home and dang is she getting big, as of the other day she is taller then my 20 yr old soon she will be taller then me..yikes! what happened to my sweet, innocent, non mouthy little girl? oh if I could rewind the clock back to when she was a 2 yr old and do it all over again I so would!
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #11754
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahRene View Post
Anyone under the misconception that's is easy to play guitar, you are wrong, wrong wrong. My fingers are sore and tired. I am plucking out Iron Man like a true beginner...Just sayin'
No pain, no gain.

Try soaking your finger tips in surgical spirit to toughen up the skin.

Keep on practicing through the hurties, yer fingers toughen up the more you play.

Go you!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #11755
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Wishing I could express my feelings, my fears, my needs, my confusion in better words that didnt sound so cruel.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #11756
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation
Default on my mind~

Sunsets

and

tie downs.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #11757
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool Should I

stay with the same paint colors on the house and deck or....?
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #11758
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

sometimes changes of pace are good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrDamon View Post
stay with the same paint colors on the house and deck or....?
Old 08-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #11759
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

awww sis... we all have this issue sometimes... you of all people know how my mouth can be

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOnFire View Post
Wishing I could express my feelings, my fears, my needs, my confusion in better words that didnt sound so cruel.

Old 08-09-2013, 05:50 AM   #11760
Daktari

F&E Minutes as yet untyped.
The workshop - where I aim to be in a quarter hour
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: