Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > BFP Announcements

Old 01-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #61
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,037 Times in 1,618 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I used Paypal with no problems on Saturday and again this morning....I used it about an hour ago and had a hiccup! I know finances aren't the problem....wonder if their systems are overloaded with the holidays?!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #62
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,560 Times in 7,795 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I used Paypal with no problems on Saturday and again this morning....I used it about an hour ago and had a hiccup! I know finances aren't the problem....wonder if their systems are overloaded with the holidays?!
I hadn't even thought of that! Might be it...
Buy ButchFemmePlanet Merch Here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #63
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,037 Times in 1,618 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I hadn't even thought of that! Might be it...
I had another hiccup today, so, I phoned Paypal UK and was told they have been inundated with payments and their systems are overloaded.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 09:38 PM   #64
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,982 Times in 5,777 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I had another hiccup today, so, I phoned Paypal UK and was told they have been inundated with payments and their systems are overloaded.
Yes, you were right, that is what happened. Charge went through several days after the email was sent that it had gone through.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #65
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,303 Times in 974 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Folks-

Just a reminder, if you forget to cancel your subscription to the site and it automatically renews, please DO NOT report this to Paypal as "fraud".

If you will simply email us, we can send a refund in less than 24 hours but if you report it to Paypal as "fraud" or "unauthorized usage", it could take up to 10 business days to get your money back.

Thanks!
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:16 AM   #66
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,560 Times in 7,795 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Hey Folks-

Just a friendly reminder that if you have a paid subscription on the Planet it will AUTOMATICALLY RENEW unless you cancel it in Paypal.

Hope this helps!
Buy ButchFemmePlanet Merch Here:

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 07:33 AM   #67
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,939 Times in 7,303 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Double payment for subscription

6/24/16

Hi Admins,

I would really appreciate a response. I have sent a PM and posted previously in both this thread and the financial thread (because it worked for JanStevie to do so) but I have not had any response.

I just checked my PayPal account and the $30 has not been refunded.

I have apologized for not cancelling the automatic payment and am truly sorry for the additional hassle.

I paid $50 on June 2 for a supporter II subscription and an auto payment was charged on June 3rd, 2016 from my PayPal account. Both show up on my PayPal account for Butch Femme Planet.

I would really appreciate a refund of the $30.

Thank you very much.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parentsí actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 06-24-2016 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Clarity
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 10:59 AM   #68
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,939 Times in 7,303 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
6/24/16

Hi Admins,

I would really appreciate a response. I have sent a PM and posted previously in both this thread and the financial thread (because it worked for JanStevie to do so) but I have not had any response.

I just checked my PayPal account and the $30 has not been refunded.

I have apologized for not cancelling the automatic payment and am truly sorry for the additional hassle.

I paid $50 on June 2 for a supporter II subscription and an auto payment was charged on June 3rd, 2016 from my PayPal account. Both show up on my PayPal account for Butch Femme Planet.

I would really appreciate a refund of the $30.

Thank you very much.
Thanks for the PM about this Medusa!

Much appreciated

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parentsí actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote