Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > BFP Announcements

Old 01-04-2016, 02:55 AM   #21
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 6,986 Times in 1,376 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

She was beautiful, sweet, and funny. I'm shocked all over again. My condolences to her family and friends.
Old 01-04-2016, 03:58 AM   #22
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,242 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

OHH noooo . no no ....... ::
i seen her pic in my feed thingie on FB ... and i didn't get a chance to read it .. i just thought she was changing her profile pic ...
She was such a awesome lady and a nice friend.... meeting up with me and wisking me away to some butch lesbian night club there in atlanta when i was trucking. We had so much fun there and great conversations via internet.
This really saddens my heart
R.I.P .. Duchess will see you on the other side.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 07:01 AM   #23
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 14,393 Times in 4,313 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

(((((( Duchess )))))) RIP gorgeous ! and to all who knew her personally u have will be in my prayers so many of us r leaving this world too soon lately this is left m e speechless.

With a Sadden Heart,
Old 01-04-2016, 08:46 AM   #24
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,552 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

She was having issues with blood clots in her legs. She was in and out of the hospital several times since July. They could never seen to get her meds figured out. Too much of a blood thinner almost killed her in sept. Then not enough and she was back in again with clots. e
Old 01-04-2016, 08:52 AM   #25
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,552 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

She was a close friend in real life for many years. I miss her .
Old 01-04-2016, 12:00 PM   #26
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweetpea...Princess...BunBun...

Thanked 14,318 Times in 6,083 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Duchess <3

Mes pensées et mes pričres vont ŕ tous affectés par cette tragédie...

I am truly saddened by this. Although I did not get to interact with Duchess a lot, she always left me kind notes and thoughtful feedback.
She was kind, sweet, and thoughtful....

Rest in Power Beautiful Lady...Reste au pouvoir Belle Dame ..
Old 01-04-2016, 12:30 PM   #27
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 13,651 Times in 3,745 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

It is so very sad when someone from this Community passes because, whether you knew them personally or from online, you realise there has been a loss here that can never really be replaced in the Community and that touches us all in a very real way. RIP Duchess.
C0LLETTE is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 03:59 PM   #28
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,942 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Journey well, Duchess. You will be missed by many of us. My prayers and condolences to your friends & family. -J
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 08:31 PM   #29
solamite

How Do You Identify?:
SOLAMITE
Preferred Pronoun?:
Agglutinative
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

solamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputationsolamite Has the BEST Reputation
Default You Will Be Mizzed

Duchess Though our encounterz were brief and fun online. The memories of U will lazt meez an eternity. Thank U for allowing me diz opportinuty to get to know U.
solamite is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solamite For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 08:57 PM   #30
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,183 Times in 6,113 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I am incredibly sad to hear this. Goodbye, Duchess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2016, 12:38 AM   #31
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 10,369 Times in 2,177 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Life ia too short!

She was always kind positive and appropriate with me.This site reinforces that she was a classy kind lady! Her post,comments,reps and general presence will be missed by many!Hugs to those all knew her, her family and chosen family! RIP sweet lady.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2016, 03:25 PM   #32
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,359 Times in 1,227 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

It makes me sad to see this. She was such a pleasure to interact with and was always a positive presence. My sincerest condolences to her loved ones. Rest easy, sweet lady.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:21 PM   #33
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,039 Times in 1,616 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Classy doesn't even begin to describe her. Rest in peace beautiful!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2016, 09:41 PM   #34
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 10,369 Times in 2,177 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default more thought

I will say it has been YEARS! that my thoughts of her are here for me to print!
She was BEYOND a classy lady. always positive The biggest to me was her respect to the Butch Femme life/community she got it.... and those that put any energy into her heard such. Life is short..... she is an example and i am proud to of known her. Lets raise ours glasses,spirits and our appreteciation of the BF lifestyle in her honor..... rest in peace!

Terry
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2016, 10:38 PM   #35
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,979 Times in 2,528 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Oh no! This news is a hearbreaker. Such a shining example of a truely wonderful human being.

It makes me sad to read you are no longer with us.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2016, 09:30 PM   #36
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 32,255 Times in 8,040 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Duchess, today you go home. You left a beautiful memory. Rest in peace.

Heaven gained a beautiful Angel.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 12:03 AM   #37
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,608 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

Duchess ... my sweet & funny friend. you will be truly missed
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 10:21 AM   #38
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,981 Times in 5,777 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Every time this post hit the top, a feeling of disbelief occurs again.

Rest in peace, Duchess.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2016, 09:12 PM   #39
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,167 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I posted on FB when I read the very sad news. In a gesture of respect I am posting in here too. I have been gone from the threads for sometime but this place is still community, home to me. Duchess was very much the class act and Femme poetry. I adored you Duchess like so many others here. Rest In Peace.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2016, 11:22 PM   #40
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Rainbows of love

Thanked 29,469 Times in 7,232 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It always hurts to know such an elegant soul & class act lady is gone...I STILL miss the hell out of you Suki...... May you rest in gentle peace....much love, respect, & admiration....clay