Notices

Old 06-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #1261
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

i snag those ikea golf pencils by the handful - i'm the reason you can never find one when you need one

i miss those bins in the back of radio shack where you could stop by and grab switches, knobs, transformers and such for wimsy sunday afternoon projects

there are a bunch of youtube videos, posted by strangers, of me doing the thriller dance - that's all i will say about that

i use a polyphasic sleep pattern of a core 3hrs and 3 - 20 min naps throughout the day

i have a synesthetic perception of sounds - i can actually feel their texture
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #1262
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I love the pink Starburst jellybeans.

Today was my first video chat ever. It was actually kinda fun.

I lose things easily. (Then when I find them two years later it feels like Christmas...LOL)

I have a fear of being struck by lightning.

I have kept almost every card and letter I've ever been given.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #1263
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softly View Post
I love the Undertaker wrestler and would like to have "relations" with him :x
I have met many, many wrestlers in my lifetime, as someone who used to hang around backstage as a kid (and teenager). I must say, Mark is an awesomely cool individual. Good choice for your "relations" wish. lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #1264
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,594 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

1. I have an exercise bike in my bedroom that I haven't ridden in probably two years.
a. Doesn't everyone?
b. Anyone want it?

2. Most of my celebrity crushes on are guys.

3. I once nearly set the house on fire during sex. Like... for real. Flames and everything.

4. Someone once printed out my personal ad on OKCupid and showed it to her friends so they could vote on whether the author (me) was crazy or hilariously brilliant. Luckily, most voted for brilliant.

5. I'm a total Broadway fanatic, and I was lucky enough to see "Book of Mormon" two weeks ago -- amazing!

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #1265
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I want a boxer female puppy.

I am not a cat person

Cat allergies are the only thing I'm allergic too

I won't swim in a lake or anywhere I can't see the bottom

I'm a big sissy when it comes to rats spiders and especially snakes.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 05:34 AM   #1266
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~1~ I play the Cuatro, and love every minute of it, I could lose myself in thought while playin' [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N4txtsKy4s&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Probando Cuatro Puertorriqueño-Puertorican Music Online.com‬‏[/nomedia]

~2~ I have a serious weakness {a.k.a HAWT, nomnom!!} for light colored eyes, or rather "different"..ex: "honey hazel", " 'ice' blue", "green with 'gold' ", maybe for the same reason I rarely find redheads sensual? I see "mud" brown eyes every morning. That, and I always believed eyes are the 'window' to ones current Emotion if u pay attention...

~3~ I am a very, very, very.....veryvery private person....very....Not anti-social, I srsly don't like "outsiders" knowing my private/personal/none-of-your-beeswax Family issues, and my Family knows this, so when I have a shitfit "hit-the-roof" moment because I find out some random buddy is playing audience to our private problems, they ask 'em to step outside...or I do.

~4~ I carry one of my Ferrets over my shoulder like a baby every time he's out "on the Prowl", and he loves it, he'll throw a tantrum if I put him down sometimes. The other one acts like I'm torturing her after 15 seconds holding her gently.

~5~ I'm srsly considering gestational Surrogacy eventually, if I ever get $$$, and a damn good Lawyer {can't be myself -heh- conflict of interest, I believe}, I would like twins. Maybe redhead-grin- I'm not picky though...
Old 06-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #1267
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation
Default ok so i like this thread..

many people think i am a hard person to get to know..

i think many people neither listen or watch enough..

the term "two steps forward one step back" doesn't work for me..(this equates to very little progress to me)..

i wont cheat, lie, or steal..people who do piss me off..

i love sour candy...

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 12:49 PM   #1268
Starrynightaw

How Do You Identify?:
Femme. Queer. Submissive.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Honey :)
Relationship Status:
Single!

Location: Southern Alabama, But I can also be found in surrounding areas. (Travel Alot)
Starrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST Reputation

I can be secretive when I think your up to no good.

Animals have my heart.

I am allergic to onions.

I would paint the world pink in a heartbeat.

My iPhone is my weakness... if that battery dies someone is gonna hear it.
Starrynightaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starrynightaw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #1269
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Inspite of my seriousness about things If people take the time to ...

Find out im a real crack up
love sour pickles
grade b horrow movies
a horse lover
My fur kids rule.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #1270
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1) I'm addicted to texting

2) I actually enjoy watching the news

3) I'm shy when I talk on the phone, not sure why though I'm just shy in general

4) I love the smell of burgers cooking on the grill and/or in the oven

5) My favorite passtime is playing online

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #1271
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

(-1-) I learned to play and Love the card game " UNO " during Hurricane Andrew

(-2-) I never bothered with Euchre, even in College, with a few baby dykes tryin to teach.....I was busy....Watchin' a boi tryin' really hard {pisspoor subtle, but i give credit -lol-} to grab my attention....

(-3-) I'll play Rummy 500 till dawn..

(-4-) My brother and I occasionally would disconnect the telephone and continue playing "Stratego" during school days [Our mother received a few phone calls when I was truant..]

(-5-) I detest Monopoly....that's about it
Old 06-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #1272
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. i thought i was scared of snakes but i actually like them. there is a bullhead living under the concrete in our backyard and i find myself looking for him (maybe wanting to be-friend him?) when i am out gardening.

2. i am a RAGING hippy at heart!

3. i believe medical marijuana should be available to anyone suffering from chronic pain. let's work on getting rid of the stigma attached to this holistic, naturally healing plant.

4. i have a smallish lip balm problem and would venture to guess i have upwards of ten tubes in my purse at any given time.

5. saying no is very difficult for me. but i am getting better and better at it with practice!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #1273
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

1. I like my coffee cream only.
2. I'm funny
3. Women who travel with a u-haul scares me.
4. I love chocolate chip cookies.
5. I bite my lip when I dance.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #1274
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am a fanatic about the Tudors (the real people, not the miniseries)

2. I think I have every CD Moby has ever put out

3. I love me some Mazzy Star (every CD there, too)

4. My dream trip is rafting in Kyrgyzstan (and it just might happen with me and a close friend there)

5. I met Mikhail Tal, world chess champion in the early 60's (no, I didn't play him).
Old 06-17-2011, 06:51 PM   #1275
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

1. I love r and b music.
2. I'm very sensitive.
3. I love a Femme who stands up for her butch.
4. I love a demure Femme with a dirty girl side.
5. Your Mom would marry me.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #1276
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

1- I'm fond of some countries Royalty, their protocols, traditions, pageantry. {I'm not, however, fond of their scandals or rumors.}

2- While I enjoy Anthropomorphic Art/Stories and/or Cosplay, I'm not a "Furry", in any way.

3- I like BOTH Star Wars & Star Trek, however, if my arm were twisted, choose The Force I shall indeed, hmpf.

4- I collect Hot Wheels/ Matchbox/ Tonka cars-trucks....

5- For the last time, Yes, I date both Femmes AND butches/bois, and yes, I'm Stone Butch. {No, I don't "Switch" }

Old 06-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #1277
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I have never had a long term relationship

I'm not a morning person

I'm a perv lol

I have small hands and feet

I love chewing minty gum

And here's five more lol

I love Mexican food but can't handle spicy

I played piano growing up

I am moody

I'm a Gemini

I never know when a femme is flirting with me
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #1278
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

I giggle and smile a lot when I'm nervous.

My voice never sounds the same to me when I hear it recorded, plus I think I have a funny sounding voice. (And no, I'm not referring to the hillbilly accent.)

I've been stood up for more dates than I've actually been on.

I love building stuff, and putting stuff together.

I would love to quit my job and travel the country going to all the really goofy tourist attractions. (World's biggest ball of yarn, etc., cause I'm a dork like that.)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2011, 12:54 AM   #1279
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

The sound of thunder scares me...

I love to watch scary movies but can never sleep alone afterwards

I have a serious mouth on me lol I am no stranger to the F Bomb! lol

I am easily distracted...Train of thought gets lost easy...

I love the smell of clean laundry...I use extra fabric softener
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2011, 01:13 AM   #1280
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

I love making others smile.....& try to do it as much as possible

I wish I had legal rights to my girls...but am so glad I raised them well for the time we did have...

I really am a hard worker & can learn to do just about anything

I have trained over 350 people to do my current job...

There is nothing I want more than to have forever with Sunshyne start ASAP

Last edited by Tcountry; 06-18-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tcountry For This Useful Post: