Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Creatures at Play

Thanked 1,207 Times in 471 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be out of town,so probably a good pattie melt with coffee.

Coffee and donuts,yum.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 03:00 PM   #26462
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Not Interested & Unavailable

Thanked 24,054 Times in 7,634 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

An grilled roast beef sandwich with melted Havarti cheese and a dash of fresh horseradish, on organic raisin bread. An a small bowl of French onion soup (all, homemade).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 03:28 PM   #26463
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 28,837 Times in 5,517 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

French bread pizzas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 03:43 PM   #26464
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 17,811 Times in 3,912 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Ham
Sliced tomatoes
Old 10-20-2017, 04:36 PM   #26465
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,661 Times in 10,393 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
An grilled roast beef sandwich with melted Havarti cheese and a dash of fresh horseradish, on organic raisin bread. An a small bowl of French onion soup (all, homemade).

Did you have to kill a live cow to get the roast beef Miss Katz?
homoe is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 07:17 PM   #26466
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
bachelor

Thanked 18,220 Times in 5,158 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I am having pepperoni pizza with olives, onions, banana peppers, and extra cheese. Margarita to drink.

Yummy!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 07:19 PM   #26467
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I am having pepperoni pizza with olives, onions, banana peppers, and extra cheese. Margarita to drink.

Yummy!
Chad you had me at pepperoni...........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 09:01 PM   #26468
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,263 Times in 1,547 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Since I was going to work at the group home I picked up some take out Thai food. I got yellow curry chicken. It was very tasty.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 09:57 PM   #26469
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Thanked 26,008 Times in 8,517 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Left over spaghetti. Not much of an appetite.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 10:09 PM   #26470
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 12,994 Times in 3,162 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Leftovers

Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 10:22 PM   #26471
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

Just ordered a modified meat lovers from Pizza Hut.

Stefan
hopelessromantic69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopelessromantic69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 06:49 PM   #26472
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,370 Times in 23,112 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

DC made hot dogs, mac 'n cheese and beans. I brought home Five Guys fries.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 06:52 PM   #26473
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
bachelor

Thanked 18,220 Times in 5,158 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I had chicken tortilla soup and leftover pizza.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 06:52 PM   #26474
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,263 Times in 1,547 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yummo - I love their fries!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 06:56 PM   #26475
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

We're going over to Seattle Tuesday and I hope to try these darn fries you all talk about.....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 08:40 PM   #26476
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 6,090 Times in 1,818 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Open face tuna fish sandwich on multi-grain bread. Somewhat a treat for me because gluten-free bread is so spendy, at least compared to the cheapo stuff I used to buy. Along with that a side salad with pepitas instead of croutons and a small scoop of cottage cheese.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 05:50 PM   #26477
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,370 Times in 23,112 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We had mini weenies that DC made into pigs in blankets and we also had bacon lovers breadsticks. And soda. Lots of soda for me. Good thing I'm not diabetic.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 06:00 PM   #26478
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,079 Times in 6,758 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Cheezits and Mallomars. It's all I wanted. Although pickles wouldve been nice had I bought them earlier

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 06:06 PM   #26479
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,554 Times in 13,695 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i had Five Guys, thats a big deal !
girl_dee is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 06:16 PM   #26480
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 28,837 Times in 5,517 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Amy's country cheddar bowl (I seem to only be capable of handling frozen meals at this point) and probably some chocolate peanut butter gelato for dessert.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner