Old 06-07-2011, 11:46 AM   #1221
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5

I was in another thread and five came up and I thought of this thread, so...

5 was a very bad year for me and here are 5 reasons why.

1. I contracted whooping cough and almost died.

2. I had my first experience with being forcibly stripped naked, tossed onto a freezing metal gourney and covered with towels soaked in ice cold water, complete with an ice bath at the end. Multiple times. See number one for the reason why.

3. I experienced my first molestation. It was the only singular event and the only one perpetrated by my cousin.

4. My mother and much of my family smoked. I spent more time in the hospital that year than I did out, due to asthma, bronchitis, double pneumonia, walking pneumonia, and just plain ole run of the mill pneumonia.

5. I also had surgery on my kidneys that year. Yaaaay for not having to refuse to drink anything so I wouldn't pee so it wouldn't burn and hurt and make me cry and given IV fluids and then ripping said IV out and then being held down and forced to drink stuff and having to pee and being hurt and crying anyway any more. I went though that for two years before I was big enough to operate on. While I do know that the surgery was a good thing, the hospital stay was not. I clearly remember two of my hospital stays in my life, and not for good reasons at all, and that is one of them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #1222
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love to experiment with hair colors. I have had every color from black to blonde and inbetween. Except platinum blonde. Right now my hair is a caramel blonde with blonde highlights.

I am horrible with directions and a GPS does not work for me it just distracts me from looking at the road!

I am in awe of women that can walk, run or stand for long periods in stilettos.
I am most comfortable walking around in bare feet. My feet are always pedicured and have polish on them though.

I prefer not to wear panties.

My Dad passed away on April 20, 2011. I miss him lots.
The last words I said to him was when he was leaving the house to go into the ambulance to transfer him to yet another hospital..."Dad you are going on a vacation where they will heal the things that you are going through right now to make you feel better. I will meet you there." How ironic he passed away 3 days later. What a vacation! And I will meet him there when it is my time to go. xo
Old 06-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #1223
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am a lady

With the Mouth of a Sailor

A Heart full of Love and Good Will

A Sensitive Soul

Who can be as tough as needed, when necessary.

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #1224
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,595 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm an ESFJ, according to Meyers-Briggs, but I think I'm more introverted than that.

2. I have over 50 pens from the Hotel Abrego in Monterey, CA.

3. Cinnamon toast always takes me back to childhood. So do Eggo waffles.

4. I've used the same email address since 1996. (Maybe it was 1995?)

5. I break hair dryers with surprising regularity.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #1225
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

1. I can play EA's Sims games for 12 hours straight and never get bored.
2. I secretly want my own island for people who are like minded (I don't want to be the ruler, just the benefactor)
3. I can not interact with humans for over 30 days(other then my spouse) and be completely satisfied.
4. My facial expression generally has little to do with what I am actually thinking. Most of the world would have little appreciation for the thoughts or emotions I might be having when you say "Good Morning Sunshine".
5. I enjoy it when people call me a curmudgeon.

and......because I am a non-conformer:

6. Although I am generally opinionated, cranky, and still a bit precocious, I can be a lot of fun to be around most days.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 01:32 PM   #1226
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

1. I hate the smell of French Toast cooking so much that I won't cook it no matter how much someone loves it. We can go out to a restaurant.
2. I love kitschy things and dearly want a gazing ball for my container garden.
3. Sometimes I like to sit in the heat just waiting for a breeze to remind myself of how lucky I am to be able to feel the wind against my skin.
4. I play Wii bowling by myself.
5. I make up silly songs for my animals and sing it to them...a lot.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #1227
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The plain truth of the matter is, I don't like to wear boxer shorts or tidy-whities (really hate those). Boxer briefs are OK, but regular cotton high-cut women's under pants are for me. The hell with butch identity when it comes to my underwear! I say deal with it!

I survived Tetanus (lockjaw) at the age of 13. Although this contributed to spine problems leading to extensive surgeries as a young adult. What can you do- figured I was still ahead of the game.

I hate applesauce, but love apples.

I love bright colors.

Poor manners bother me and so does foul language. LOL, but I have to say that I don't react to foul language like I used to before joining B-F sites. Yet, when someone runs at the mouth swearing in public around kids or elderly people, I tell them to watch their mouth.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #1228
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. Ebon thinks I'm going to get food poisoning because I can't remember how long the reheated veggies I just ate had been in the fridge. I know it's somewhere between more than 2 days and less than a week. We'll see, I suppose. My stomach's pretty tough.

2. Ebon's always yammering at me about getting viruses. When Bessie (my computer) acts up, he is always saying that she's got a virus. It's a weird sideways joke with us. Today, I did get a virus while hunting for pics for the 'picture says 1000 words' thread. He may or may not have chortled at this.

3. Ebon beat me at You Don't Know Jack by as much as I was beating him by going into the final round. I'll get him next time.

4. Ebon likes his salsa pureed to the point that it looks like baby food. That disgusts me. I like to see chunks of stuff in my salsa. There was a brand called Rojo in WA that was sublime, but I can't find it here and I'm sad.

5. I finished off the tre leche cake today and threatened to smear the blue icing on Ebon. That was fun.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 02:39 PM   #1229
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,212 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation

I’m a pretty happy drunk. Most often I’ll hug everyone and tell them how much I love them and beg to go karaoke. Sober I hate karaoke. *spit*

Love to eat raw potatoes.

I don’t think the glass is half empty. I think it’s full – half water and half air. Air is very important and shouldn’t be taken lightly.

I’m not confused about my sexuality, but my doctor is.

I still make wishes when I blow out the candles on my birthday cake.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #1230
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,115 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

1. i am here.
2. i am hypnotized.
3. i still find many of the things i did as a child equally gratifying as an adult (e.g. coloring, swinging).
4. i trust my cats more than people.
5. grammar drives me insane.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #1231
avec_amore

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

avec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputationavec_amore Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVE this thread and so far i'm on page 12 and plan to read them all.

1 - I dont drink caffeine or carbonation
2 - My clock is ticking SOOOO loudly since turning 40
3 - I'm addicted to endurance sports for the endorphine rushes
4 - I want to fall in love with someone who will let me quit my job and stay home and make babies for a few years
5 - I too love the smell of a cigar or pipe but dislike the smell of cigarettes
avec_amore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avec_amore For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #1232
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1) I'm very shy and introverted, until you get to know Me

2) I absolutely LOVE poutines (fries covered in gravy & cheese curds)

3) I'm a *huge* reality tv buff

4) My favorite sport is hockey (especially now that Winnipeg has an NHL team back yay)

5) 7-11 is one of My biggest weaknesses and with one literally right across the street from My house, everyone including the manager Gary, know who I am :-P

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #1233
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

1. I collect Monopoly games. I have loved playing the game since I was about 8 years old. I get pretty fierce when I play it.

2. I do not like the heat. My body temp is high normally. So it is easier for Me to warm up than cool off.

3. I love the English language. Write it, read it, study it, no matter the forms it comes in.. books, poetry.. anything.. if it is about the English language I am there.

4. I love to cook. Italian is My specialty. However, I know how to cook alot of other ethnic types of food as well.

5. My family owned a soda bar/restaurant when I was young through My teenage years. I miss it, alot.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #1234
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default durn fred

I once spray-painted a cat blue.

I think fried alligator tail is good eats.

Sometimes, I wish I owned a Tank.

Beasley says my feet are ugly and my toenails are mangled.

If I were a Pooh character, I would be Piglet.
The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #1235
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1) My favorite pizza ever is hawaiian

2) I love rain but I'm scared of thunderstorms

3) I love wrestling and watch it religiously (My favorite wrestler of all-time is Shawn Michaels)

4) I've been doing cross-stitch for over 10 yrs now and its My favorite pass-time

5) My house is literally right behind a McDonald's

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #1236
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I love to look at clouds and see the things my mind wants me to see.

I love the sound of ticking clocks and my dream is to own a grandfather clock that chimes.

I held my Grandfather's hand when he died, then my Father's then my Brother's.

I am drawn to water. I am around it as much as possible and can water ski but i can't swim very well at all.

I had a pet string when i was little and his name was Willy. He went with me everywhere...till i lost him. Still makes me sad.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 10:47 AM   #1237
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,620 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation
Default scents

*Bergamont is one of my favorite scents, I'm not much of a tea drinker but I often make a pot of earl grey in the winter - just for the wonderful scent.

*Lemon Myrtle and Eucalyptus is also a very very very favorite combination. When I was Australian driving the Great Ocean Road I had my head hanging out the window taking in huge gulps of the air because the scent was so utterly divine.

*I only wear one perfume, it works with my body chemistry, nothing else I've ever tried does; in fact all other perfumes smell horrid on me, and I feel compelled to immediately shower to escape the scent.

*I do not like the smell of cooking eggs, wet mayonnaise, fish reheated in the microwave or a whole lot of patchouli.

*my flat is currently filled with the scent of the full bloom peonies I have in every room. this makes me ridiculously happy.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #1238
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Default Five = Information

I love beets. Wish someone would have a "Beet Eating Contest".

Beasley can not beat me at Wii table tennis.

As a kid I would jump out of trees in an attempt to break one or both of my legs. I thought crutches were cool.

I ate my lunch with chopsticks the entirety of my third grade year.

Once upon a time, I counseled inmates on how to make use of their free time doing non-criminal recreational activities.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #1239
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,595 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

~ I'm allergic to Wacoal bras. Which sucks, 'cause they fit great. (And yes, I know it sounds strange. Took the better part of 4 months to figure out what was going on...)

~ I love rodents. My daughter's gerbil is the cutest thing ever! (The cats think so too, but by "cute" they mean "yummy".)

~ DYAC might be the funniest thing I've seen online in years.

~ I <3 Trader Joe's. There's a brand new, huge one near me, and I'm there all too often.

~ My toenails are always, always painted. My fingernails... not so much.

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 09:07 PM   #1240
DoReMiFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Hey Lady!

DoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST ReputationDoReMiFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cinco.

I love making lists.

I love, and fiercely cling to, my independence and bachelorettehood.

Without fail I will tap on the top of a soda can 5 times before opening it.

Rufus Wainwrights' "Go or go ahead" makes me cry every time I listen to it.

Ridonkulous is one of my favorite words.
DoReMiFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoReMiFemme For This Useful Post: