Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Have a wonderful day! I am watching a documentary on wolves from Yellowstone National Park before I go to work.

Have a great day!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 07:23 AM   #3962
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Jo Jo and family, have a safe trip to New York!

How about a International breakfast this morning? I am leaving some homemade biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and coffee...It is a true classic Southern Sunday breakfast that I would have every Sunday with my family at my grandma's house...I miss doing this with my family..

Have fun today!

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 07:31 AM   #3963
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Jo Jo and family, have a safe trip to New York!

How about a International breakfast this morning? I am leaving some homemade biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs and coffee...It is a true classic Southern Sunday breakfast that I would have every Sunday with my family at my grandma's house...I miss doing this with my family..

Have fun today!

Zimmy
I love this kinda breakfast....MMM Mmmm
Jo, keep us posted, sending you winged angles to fly along. ~!~ ~!~
Zimmy, I miss the way my Gramma's cooked. Czech and Scottish, great meals, always fresh and lots of whatever it was. They didn't cook from boxes, or the freezer.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #3964
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

My grandma used to make homemade fudge...No wonder I was a chubby kid..hehe..

I cannot believe the reunion is two weeks away..Woohoo!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I love this kinda breakfast....MMM Mmmm
Jo, keep us posted, sending you winged angles to fly along. ~!~ ~!~
Zimmy, I miss the way my Gramma's cooked. Czech and Scottish, great meals, always fresh and lots of whatever it was. They didn't cook from boxes, or the freezer.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:52 AM   #3965
Ranger Butch Force

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Ranger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST Reputation

Oh someone please get me a Bloody Mary, with bacon and extra celery.....quietly.
Ranger Butch Force is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ranger Butch Force For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #3966
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Butch Force View Post
Oh someone please get me a Bloody Mary, with bacon and extra celery.....quietly.
there is nothing in the world quite so decadent as a Wednesday morning hangover. It should therefore be enjoyed to the fullest.

*hands you a large green tea*
Old 09-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #3967
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Wow I haven't been here in awhile, amazingly enough I still remember where the Kitchen is *laughs*

Glad to see everyone is doing well, miss all of you :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 06:09 AM   #3968
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone

I'm the only one awake here...waiting for everyone else to get up and get moving. We're going to go out to breakfast, then up to my mom's farm to take care of a bunch of stuff for her, then back to the hospital to visit....busy day.

Mom is extremely thin...they have to take her blood pressure on her leg because her arm is too thin for the BP cuff...but she is still her old self. Conversation with the doctor will be later today, so we'll see how that goes.

Take care everyone, and have a good day.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #3969
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Happy Friday Everyone!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #3970
JazzGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Not looking

JazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST ReputationJazzGirl Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Friday!

Leaving Eggs Benedict, Canadian bacon, fresh strawberry, watermelon and kiwi salad with honey dressing on the side. and coffee, Caribou Obsidian, with cream, sugar, honey or stevia.

you all!

" Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." ~Zora Neale Hurston

"Talk to yourself from the perspective of truly being willing to do whatever it takes rather than relying on the same old excuses that keep you from making those changes. You'll be thrilled with yourself when you adopt an 'I'm willing' attitude."

— Dr. Wayne Dyer

JazzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JazzGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #3971
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

How about some nice grilled cheddar cheese sandwiches and baked pita chips for lunch today?

Jo Jo, Hope you are getting the answers on your mother's condition!

This is my last weekend off before the Reunion and I am looking forward to it!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that in 11 days, I will be driving up to Little Rock with Ms. Snow and Weatherboi to have the time of our lives...

http://youtu.be/VBmMU_iwe6U

Woohoo!!!

Zimmy
Old 10-02-2011, 05:19 AM   #3972
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone

Glad to see everyone is doing well. It's early, and I'm awake...rest of the house is sleeping, including the dog. It's our last day to visit Mom at the hospital, then on an early plane home tomorrow morning. Still lots of unanswered questions, simply because no one knows the answers...and an awful lot of this remains "wait and see."

For purely selfish reasons, I'm glad that my friend's camping trip was cancelled (their work commitments, bad weather, etc.)....because it's been truly wonderful to have them here. Night before last we ended up playing board games...Clue and then Aggravation...for a couple of hours and were laughing and being silly in a way that I haven't been able to in ages. Sometimes it's the goofy stuff that helps....not to mention knowing that they totally support us and care about us, period.

Hugs to you all, and I'll be back tomorrow.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:38 AM   #3973
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning! After over 60 plus days of 100 degree weather, the fall weather feels wonderful. Red and I are waiting for my friends food truck to open for brunch. Chef Fermo recently moved back from Tulsa and I can't wait to have brunch. Today I am having her famous Filipino breakfast, fried eggs are garlic fried rice, yummmmyyyyy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #3974
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all!

Jo: The hardest part is the not knowing.

Yippee!!! We have absolutely no plans that require leaving the house today so we are going to get the pears and raspberries processed and frozen, along with other neglected things that need to get done.

The weather is great here this weekend, Zimmy is making me sad we are missing the Reunion, and it is time to get started using the day at home with the first load of laundry. Coffee is made and I am on my third cup.

Have a wonderful day!!!

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #3975
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Dinner is served!

Have a safe trip home Jo Jo and Scoot!

I am truly enjoying this gorgeous weather here in Florida and it will be like this until I leave next Monday for Little Rock...

Enjoy!

Zimmy
Old 10-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #3976
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Hope everyone's weekend went as well as it could go!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 06:36 AM   #3977
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Happy, happy Monday everyone!

Not only did the mattress get turned, the curtains washed, the windows washed, and some sewing repairs made, but my honey found a 1oz 14k necklace worth at least $500 on the side of our house. No one lives in the house next door so we have no idea where it came from.

It is so nice to have a job I don't dread going to. In fact, I enjoy it quite a lot.

Wishing each and every one of you the blessings I have in my life.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 09:06 AM   #3978
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Andrea, I totally agree about having a job that you love. I am thankful for the company I work for, they are a wonderful company and I am not leaving anytime soon...I work with three gay guys in my department and it is cool to crack jokes with them...

Have a great day!

Zimmy
Old 10-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #3979
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon lovely kitchen people!! Its a brisk and cool day today here in northern NJ!! Nothing much doing except maybe going to Walmart for a few things. I hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #3980
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
Happy, happy Monday everyone!

Not only did the mattress get turned, the curtains washed, the windows washed, and some sewing repairs made, but my honey found a 1oz 14k necklace worth at least $500 on the side of our house. No one lives in the house next door so we have no idea where it came from.

It is so nice to have a job I don't dread going to. In fact, I enjoy it quite a lot.

Wishing each and every one of you the blessings I have in my life.
Ha ha on us! The chain turned out to be what the jeweler called a quick, hurry chain. Someone walks up to you and tells you about an emergency he/she has and quick, hurry how much can you give me for my chain.

It isn't gold at all. So glad we didn't spend the $$ we thought we had been blessed with and we had a good laugh learning about a quick, hurry chain.