Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

As you can all see, Ms. June changed my name lastnight and it was given to me by Medusa!!!

How about some crepes with fresh strawberries, eggs and coffee this morning for breakfast?

Hugs to all of you and have a great day,

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #4002
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds yummy!

I'm doing a mixture of relaxing and getting things done today...feels good.
Rooster is at his Saturday Dungeons & Dragons group, and I'm touching up the gray roots.

Dave the lawn man came the other day, and (although he's one that will talk your ear off given half a chance) it feels good to not be sitting here thinking "I need to get that lawn mowed."

Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #4003
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a great weekend! I went shopping yesterday at Talbots and I picked up a cute shirt for $17.03 with tax. I nearly fell over! I also hit Macy's One Day Sale and picked up a few things. I spent almost $41 for everything...

How about some fried eggs, pepper jack cheese and coffee this morning!!

Have a great day,

Zimmeh
Old 10-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #4004
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Dinner is served!!!

It is homemade chili with low fat shredded mozzarella cheese..

Enjoy!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 05:59 AM   #4005
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning

I'm so glad to see that Zimmeh (love the new spelling) has been keeping the kitchen open while I've been slacking!

Let me make up for my absence by getting breakfast...

It's lovely weather here in South Florida, and I haven't had the A/C on since sometime last week when the temperature dropped. Right now, the sliding glass doors are open and a nice cool breeze is coming through the house.

Evil kitty (aka Grayson) has been getting up on the roof by climbing a small palm tree at the back of the house. I heard him meowing up there at 10:30 last night and had to get the ladder out to retrieve him. Lucky him....I was headed to bed and he almost had to spend the night up there or (finally) figure his own way down in the dark!

Hope you all have a great day.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:08 AM   #4006
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jo Jo,

Thank you for making breakfast!! How could I not make a huge pot of chili and not share it? The Evil Kitty is lucky you were still up or the poor thing would be in trouble...How was your weekend?

I had a good day off on Saturday and then ended up having a semi slow day yesterday at work...

Have a great day,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning

I'm so glad to see that Zimmeh (love the new spelling) has been keeping the kitchen open while I've been slacking!

Let me make up for my absence by getting breakfast...

It's lovely weather here in South Florida, and I haven't had the A/C on since sometime last week when the temperature dropped. Right now, the sliding glass doors are open and a nice cool breeze is coming through the house.

Evil kitty (aka Grayson) has been getting up on the roof by climbing a small palm tree at the back of the house. I heard him meowing up there at 10:30 last night and had to get the ladder out to retrieve him. Lucky him....I was headed to bed and he almost had to spend the night up there or (finally) figure his own way down in the dark!

Hope you all have a great day.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:14 AM   #4007
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning!

Thank you for the coffee and pancakes. Hit the spot. Yum!

Today is my every other Monday off and it is jam packed full of phone calls and errands. I am looking forward to getting these things done.

The weather here has been great, with no need to run the a/c but we will be journeying to Phoenix again soon and it was still in the high 90's yesterday. Memo to Mother Nature: It is the end of October.....

Have a blessed day, everyone!

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 06:36 AM   #4008
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning everyone

Coffee is ready, and breakfast is served...

I'm doing my best to be more inspired and get things done for work today. I really need to shrink this pile of paper on my desk!

Rooster is a lucky kiddo this week....short day on Thursday and Friday off of school, but no such luck for me.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 10-26-2011, 06:56 AM   #4009
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Wow! I must be up early or you all are sleeping in. Okay, starting the coffee pot but I don't have time to do more than put store bought muffins out. Ohhh...look what I found! Someone left a bowl of cut up fruit behind the juices. Bet that was Zimmeh. Dig in.

I have to deal face to face with people today and I will be dragging my feet all the way. Don't get me wrong. People are okay. It is just energy draining to me to spend time with more than a few.

My honey and I spent several hours last night enjoying our new cable plan. Woo Hoo!! We have channels. LOL

Have a blessed day, everyone.

Old 10-26-2011, 07:34 AM   #4010
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Coffee is served and I am leaving some hard boiled eggs, whole wheat toast and juice to go with the fresh fruit. I had to work from 5:30p to 2am lastnight and I just got into a good deep sleep, when the apartment complex and fire marshall set off the fire alarms to test them....I got about five hours of sleep and I am exhausted...

Have a great day, Andrea and don't let those people drain you...Just smile at them and say, "Thanks!!" Hugs to you!

Jo Jo, I am going to ask for the night of November 9th off, due to my supervisors and several other coworkers heading to Little Rock and Memphis on a business trip on November 10th..Let me know if this is ok.

Have a great day,

Zimmeh

Last edited by Zimmeh; 10-26-2011 at 07:42 AM. Reason: I need some Bailey's for my coffee this morning..
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:48 AM   #4011
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

How about some heart healthy pancakes this morning?

There is also some milk, juice, coffee and tea on the counter and in the fridge! Help yourselves and enjoy!

Zimmeh
Old 10-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #4012
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

hello my dear friends!! How is all here?
Old 10-28-2011, 09:42 AM   #4013
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I am doing good! I am looking forward to hanging out with my friend from college, who I haven't seen in almost six years. She graduated before I did and I lost her phone number when Apple had to replace my iPhone. I almost knocked her down when I gave her a hug...She is gay as well and she kept pushing me further out of the closet and I thank her for that.

Have a great day and I am leaving coffee and grilled pepper jack cheese sandwiches for lunch!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbutch View Post
hello my dear friends!! How is all here?
Old 10-28-2011, 10:17 AM   #4014
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Hey everyone

Hugs all around....I just had fantastic news from my doctor and I'm super happy about it.

Now I've got to run since I missed my morning at work....conference calls await!

Old 10-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #4015
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Congrats on your good news!!!!

Hugs,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Hey everyone

Hugs all around....I just had fantastic news from my doctor and I'm super happy about it.

Now I've got to run since I missed my morning at work....conference calls await!

Old 10-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #4016
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Congratulations, Jo!!

I am so happy it is Friday. I am sleeping in tomorrow. And I may go back for a nap shortly after getting up. LOL

Old 10-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #4017
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Saturday and guess what??? The work week has gone bye bye!!! I am off this weekend and I am excited and I am going to be relaxing.

How about a nice Irish Breakfast this morning?

What is everyone doing this weekend? Halloween parties or trick or treating?

Have fun today,

Zimmeh
Old 10-29-2011, 09:06 AM   #4018
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi Everyone....
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #4019
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Isn't tonight Devil's Night or something? I love Halloween, and I am hoping that my boss has some candy at work for us. I might as well enjoy it, before I go back to the dentist on November 21st to have a couple of teeth pulled and then I will be getting braces in January to correct my top teeth...I will be stocking up on baby food, yogurt and pudding...

How about some nice yummy fresh fruit crepes with coffee, juice, milk and tea this morning?

Have fun today,

Zimmeh
Old 10-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #4020
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default HAPPY HALLOWS EVE

Just stopping by
To say wish you all
Happy Halloween!!!!

Tonights the night, to cast a spell,
While the spirits closest, to us dwell,
Chant your chant, and light your candles,
Cleanse your home, with broom handles.

Protect every person, in which you love,
Ask for true guidance, from above,
Demand all negative spirits, now leave,
On this blessed, Hallow's Eve.

Let candles and insence, continue to burn,
To create your desires, and your spell to now turn,
Then set it in motion, the amount 3 times 3,
Asking guides to walk with you, So Mote It Be.

written by lil ole me..lol

Please have loads of fun
But stay safe.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post: