WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just stopping by to grab a quick cup of Jo... I mean... coffee.. and say hi!!! Its been a while since I have been here.. I hadnt been on the site in a while, just crazy with life. Glad to be back and glad to see this thread is still very much alive.

Hugs to everyone..

leaves a plate of freshly cut apples and caramel....

Becca

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 06:56 PM   #4022
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I cannot wait to see you and Damon at the Reunion next year! I was hoping to attend the Austin event, but I am not sure if I can due to getting braces in January...

How are you two doing?

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
Just stopping by to grab a quick cup of Jo... I mean... coffee.. and say hi!!! Its been a while since I have been here.. I hadnt been on the site in a while, just crazy with life. Glad to be back and glad to see this thread is still very much alive.

Hugs to everyone..

leaves a plate of freshly cut apples and caramel....

Becca
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 06:19 AM   #4023
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone

Coffee?

Nice to see you back MBE and Lady Pamela...long time no see!

I had an incredibly busy weekend, but managed to accomplish a fair amount. Still need to finish painting the other bedroom, but we're about halfway through the first coat (always slower)...and will get it all done as we get through this week. By next weekend we should be ready to move things in. Rooster picked a Caribbean blue....brighter than I would have picked, but I think it's going to look very nice with bright white trim.

It's raining again today...nice for the lawn and plants...but heard on the radio this morning that we're officially in the dry season, so to enjoy it while we can. I'm still learning about Florida seasons, I can tell!

Hope you all have a great day.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:22 AM   #4024
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning to you as well Jo.
Yes glad to be back..just had a few things to take care of..but we are good to go here now..ha
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 07:47 AM   #4025
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you for the coffe Jo Jo! I am adding some homemade blueberry pancakes to the coffee. I had a wonderful weekend, doing nothing...It was my last day off until November 9th and I am hoping to have the weekend of Pride off, so I can hang out with my butch friend from college. She jokingly said, I could be her date for the day...hehe...

Question, since I don't have any children, what kind of babyfood is good? I am asking since I won't be able to eat much after I go to the dentist in November and then once I get braces in January...The perfect way to loose weight<insert sarcasm>...I say, boo..

Have fun today,

Zimmeh
Old 11-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #4026
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy November 1st! I am looking forward to another fun filled night at work and hopefully the birthday cake is left somewhere else! Yesterday was my supervisor's birthday and someone brought her in a cake. The gay guy that I work with cracked off a lesbian joke lastnight after my supervisor left, so I took and ran my finger threw the icing and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around, I smeared the icing on his face, hehe..Needless to say, the boy didn't know what to do other than giggle.

How about some eggs, toast and coffee this morning for breakfast?

Have a great day,

Zimmeh
Old 11-02-2011, 10:46 AM   #4027
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Lunch is served! We are having turkey sandwiches with pepper jack cheese on whole wheat bread and spicy brown mustard.

Enjoy,

Zimmeh
Old 11-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #4028
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all survived having the extra Halloween candy in your houses! One of my coworkers brought her extra candy in and it was gone by yesterday. I had a couple of Reese's cups on Tuesday.

I had blueberry pancakes with a cup of coffee this morning for breakfast...

Have a great day all and I have a coffee date tomorrow!!! woohoo....

Zimmeh
Old 11-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #4029
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

I have had a very busy last few days and I had a coffee and lunch date yesterday with a friend. We are going back tomorrow and have coffee again...I went to work with a huge smile on my face and not even the nastiest guest could take the wind out of my sail...

How about some crepes, strawberries, eggs and coffee for brunch this morning?

Have a great day,

Zimmeh
Old 11-07-2011, 10:18 AM   #4030
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

It has been a very busy weekend for me and I really enjoyed it! My friend and I are trying to attend Orlando Pride together, which would be our third coffee date..

I haven't laughed so much in the last couple of years or felt so girlie either..

How about some yummy chicken fajitas for lunch with a side of Arroz con Gandules and Southern sweet tea...

Enjoy,

Zimmeh
Old 11-07-2011, 10:21 AM   #4031
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all

I apologize for being such a slacker over the weekend! Wow...it just flies by so fast. I'm busy packing things up for my seminar, preparing food so the fridge is stocked while I'm gone, etc.

And Zimmy....PM me your phone number okay? I can't find it anywhere and I want to see if we can get together for dinner while I'm in Orlando. I'll be there tomorrow and not leaving until Friday afternoon.....so Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday would work for me!

In the meantime, coffee anyone?

Old 11-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #4032
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Have a great day and Jo, break a leg with your presentation!!!

Coffee is served!

Zimmeh
Old 11-10-2011, 08:09 AM   #4033
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you for the coffe Jo Jo! I am adding some homemade blueberry pancakes to the coffee. I had a wonderful weekend, doing nothing...It was my last day off until November 9th and I am hoping to have the weekend of Pride off, so I can hang out with my butch friend from college. She jokingly said, I could be her date for the day...hehe...

Question, since I don't have any children, what kind of babyfood is good? I am asking since I won't be able to eat much after I go to the dentist in November and then once I get braces in January...The perfect way to loose weight<insert sarcasm>...I say, boo..

Have fun today,

Zimmeh
Hi Zimmeh, get yourself a good blender and make your own! that way you can spice it the way you like it and it won't have that processed taste..
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #4034
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Thank you for the tip and have a great day!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
Hi Zimmeh, get yourself a good blender and make your own! that way you can spice it the way you like it and it won't have that processed taste..
Old 11-12-2011, 08:17 AM   #4035
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning everyone

It's omelet day here...Rooster had broccoli and pepperoni, I had plain ol' muenster cheese...what about all of you?

Feels good to be home after 4 days of training....now I get to enjoy the weekend, do a little more work, and head out at the crack of dawn Monday to go to HQ for a few days. I'll be glad when these trips are over. It's for a good cause...getting new credentials in my profession, but it's a lot of traveling for me...and Scoote is doing double duty taking care of her household and mine while I'm gone.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #4036
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Woke up this morning to my roommate's cat sleeping next to me. Not sure if she is the one who was shivering or if it was me...Since this sudden drop in temperature is making my feet freeze..

I had a bowl of Life cereal and I am having my first cup of coffee as I am typing this.

Jo Jo, Have a safe trip to AZ on Monday and I will be taking pictures of the Parade here tomorrow.

Zimmeh
Old 11-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #4037
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

I had a blast at Pride yesterday and I met some wonderful people! We had to take Ruff's phone from hym..Hy kept taking pictures of everyone and everything..When hym and I left Starbucks, a spider hitched a ride and as we were driving back to my apartment, I felt the nasty little thing crawling on me. I almost jumped right into Ruff's lap and screamed truly like a girl..Hy didn't believe me and when I put my stuff down at home, I started screaming again...Hym and my roommate's friend was, like what is wrong? I looked at Ruff, and said, told you there was a spider on me! The sucker was hanging out on my wall and I ended up killing it...

How about some scrambled eggs, toast, coffee and juice this morning? I had this except I am having tea instead of coffee...

Zimmeh
Old 11-17-2011, 12:20 PM   #4038
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Have a wonderful day and I am exhausted... I am working until midnight for the next few days and I know after my dentist appointment on Monday that I will be knocked out....

I have been doing good about not drinking coffee everyday and my body is still adjusting to it..

How about a nice bowl of chili for lunch today?

Zimmeh
Old 11-19-2011, 10:21 AM   #4039
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning everyone

Coffee is on, and breakfast is ready...

It feels really good to be home, and to have a leisurely morning with my kiddo. We both slept in a bit (for us) and didn't get up until 9...but then moved only as far as the couch to enjoy coffee (for me) and tea (for him) and some breakfast.

At some stage we'll get moving, but right now it feels really good to just relax and keep each other company.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Old 11-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #4040
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Jo Jo, thank you for the breakfast and coffee!! Lazy mornings are always a plus! I will be leaving in a bit to go shopping at Ulta and Bath & Body Works for stocking stuffers...

I will be enjoying a nice cup of Starbucks while walking around the mall and then I will be off to work!

Hugs and have a great day,

Zimmeh