Old 05-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #9421
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

WAKING UP NEXT TO MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!

SOOO BLESSED SHE CAME INTO MY LIFE. .
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #9422
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool My Aunt

dont think the name fits but it is what it is As I sit here typing and looking at the picture of her hours before she passed My mind travels back to better days as I was never to far from her I dont know how she identified I dont think she could this was back in the 60's she hid from our own family the women she lived with for 39 years was "just" a roommate my "aunt" had a separate bedroom and spent a lot of time there as I could not leave her side. "She" was butch as they come. You can prolly find her on the net with some effort as she was the first woman to pitch a no hitter to a professional mens baseball team. I prolly make " her" out to be more then is true to life but I can not do less as I go back and look at 8 mil films and watch "her" play and work on her 55 and 57 chevys white T with the sleeves rolled up pack of smokes packed tight in the left sleeve levi type jeans me laying on the ground in front with the tool box "her" asking for a 1"in socket my taking the tool "she" just had wiping the grease
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #9423
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The origins of the word "sure"....
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #9424
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool from said

tool on my face... the lazy day weekends with all "her" friends over and the whole baseball team Higher power I was in heaven penny poker for hours on end My "aunt" her nickname Ree asking for a pencil I in my glory cause I could be involved running grab the pencil running back only to place it on the table hitting the edge forcing it in the palm of My hand trying not to cry and embarrass her "she" comes to me tells me it is ok to cry as she nurses my hand the scar still here today. Me riding the dog around the back yard, My "aunt" giving up nights with "her" roommate to be with me watching over guiding me sleeping upright in "her" bed as by this time "her" heart was giving out. The drives together "her" asking Me if she was not here what I would want My reply everything "Her" death devastating Me the family going into the home of My "aunt " and her "roomate" taking everything including the house as the "roomate" stood by Me knowing how wrong it was what is left of my heart breaking "she" was the hero to my
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #9425
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

A sweet text waiting for me when I finally had phone coverage!!

All my friends on BFP welcoming me back, and all the I miss you messages!!!! I can't wait to catch up on things.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #9426
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Turning around to see a "Moose" (100 pound Mastiff) and my Peppa (28 pound hell on wheels Beagle) playing tug a war with a sock..I wish I had a camcorder and was fast enough to catch the 2 to 3 seconds I got to watch.

Priceless...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #9427
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Cool entire famly

until grandpa had a near death experience and stated he did not she her in the light but he was able to see everyone else. I took this as it was not his time but my own mother stated it was be cause she was burning in hell... I have only the 8 mil films to remember "her" by. everyday they become more degraded. My "mother" and "father" asking for the films when there is contact... Over my dead body ... being it is "Mothers" Day I give Thanks to "her"
Marie Hoidal "Ree" I hope every young Stone Butch has someone in their life to guide, love, cry and just be
forever My "Mother"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #9428
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today, is finally knowing the date I am leaving Wyoming, and having a ticket out of here.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #9429
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

5 more weeks until I bring home one of these "too cute for words" bundles...

Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #9430
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My whole family, not just my dad, coming to the house. My dad re-grouted our shower, hooked up the washer (free, from him) and cleaned up and upgraded the dryer and dryer hose!

Then we all scraped wallpaper! Cleared one wall, and all but one foot along top of second wall. Woohoo for teamwork Pizza and root beer for dinner.

Dad said he will bring me my mom's 9 foot Christmas tree next weekend because it does not fit in their house.

So stoked they love the house!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #9431
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Getting that call from my son, it made my day complete.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 11:25 PM   #9432
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Oh and another one to add, getting a very nice compliment from someone on the Planet. It was thoughtful of them to take the time to write those kind words. Thank you.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 11:52 PM   #9433
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Being able to get my mom some nice things for Mother's Day today, and seeing the smile of genuine appreciation on her face
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 04:36 AM   #9434
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

taking a ride with my bro lastnight.. some good tunes were playing and we started doing what we do and making our own lyrics up to the songs.. I swear that dude is funny.

Can I just add that I got a kick on that same drive by Gemme, *chuckles* Kinda reminded me of back in the day and carrying 3 pagers *winks*
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 07:15 AM   #9435
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

I just realized that I have two short work weeks ahead, with the best weekend filler ever...

This weekend is Victoria Day weekend in Canada, so I'm off to Calgary to meet some lovely folks from here at the Planet with two four-day weeks as the bread in this happy sandwich.

God save the Queen! Laissez les bon temps rouler
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 07:30 AM   #9436
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Shih Tzu kisses & snuggles at work...

And...IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #9437
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

4 phone calls!!! (well, that was yesterday)

Opened windows.

The classical music coming from the bakery across the street.

The peace that is my heart.

Words in a different language.

Good friends, everywhere...

Holy crap it is a good day!
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #9438
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

A lunch date planned with my boys, mom and Bully.

Today we celebrate Mother's Day. Getting my kids together at the same time, which is not an easy feat, they both have very busy schedules.

Nothing better than being with family.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #9439
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I am enthusiastically smiling today. And it all started with an antique vanity I bought for my daughter. She did not have room for it anymore, so brought it to my house. Then I wondered where I could put it. I love it, it is beautiful and delicate and still has its original mirror.

And then.... I started wanting to toss furniture. And reorganize EVERYTHING.

So, I got the BEST MOTHER'S DAY PRESENT EVER!!!! My kids came over. Moved my furniture. My son-in-law tried to fix my lap top. (He couldn't that worries me). I got a huge pile to go to good will. Another pile to go to the recycle depot.

And this morning the furniture recycling company came b4 9... took away the four HUGE pieces of furniture I wanted gone. I took my stuff where it needed to go and was at work by 10.

My house is in a bit of a shambles... but oh my goodness change is good. Tonite I am unusually work free, how cool is that??? It's like the Universe knew I would go crazy, and need a night to put everything back together.

So yeah I am smiling!!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #9440
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up Lil Rock

All set, got registered and reservations.........
Come On September!!!!!!!

Tags
happy, joy, smile