How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, this is right up my alley. I grew up in a house where my grandmother and the housekeeper were quirky FREAKS. Couldn't help but rub off..Ok, here goes......

cup rings and crumbs on countertops
overfilled trash cans
feet on the coffee table
messy cabinets..all like items should be together and facing forward
must cut the crust from bread
oil stains on the driveway
someone other than myself opening my handbag

I'll stop now. This is starting to feel like Pandora's Box.

Duchess
Old 09-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #102
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmmm ya I have a few quirks!

Marinara sauce= NO....if someone makes spaghetti I will be polite and eat it but ONLY with ranch mixed in.

I like my sandwiches/wraps crunchy....preztels are the best for this.

No ketchup....last resort!

I don't like certain textures....Watermelon, cottage cheese, peas....and if noodles are cooked wrong...

I really don't like the check out part of grocery shopping, if the self service lines were better I would use them....I organize the groceries how I want them bagged....frozen, then fridge items, and then pantry....geez

I have to have a straw in my glass when eating out....but at home no straws...

I am a tp under girl...but alas I am over ruled at this house...

Jewelry once on....rarely come off...if ever.

I will fix the tooth paste if I see indentions....and those conditioner tubes when you dye your hair....(Soap, Conditioner, Shampoo...goes up side down when 1/4 is left)

Foamy soap please.....

ummmm....that's all for now!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 01:10 PM   #103
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

No mustard on cheese. No. Not. Ever. urp
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 01:13 PM   #104
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

mmmm is this where I order my Grilled Cheese and Mater sammich with mustard?

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 01:26 PM   #105
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I just found this thread. Have read each post by each of you FREAKS. I'm now like you. At all.

grin

Okay maybe.

• Metropolis? YES! You must have one piece of cheese for each cracker. If I don't have enough, I will reslice a piece of cheese or put a cracker back in the box.
  • There is only one kind of soy sauce. That is La Choy. I will take the unopened bottle of *blech* Kikkoman's to the food pantry place. No no and no.
  • Middle squeezers should also flee me. I made my son buy his OWN tube because he is a middle squeezer.
  • I will change the TP roll so it goes over the top.

Does anyone else wonder if the dairy/cheese and mustard/meat thing has a religious background? I mean that's a bit kosher, isn't it? In a loose sort of way? (I'm being serious here.)

• Other quirks--red beans and rice need cornbread.
  • Cornbread should be sweet--like cake.
  • Silverware goes POINT UP in the dishwasher so all the icky rolls off the part you put in your mouth.
  • Chili is a savory not sweet dish.

OH...put your shoes on any surface other than the floor and prepare for the Arwen lecture on why shoes don't go on any surface other than the floor.

I once stopped dating someone because she got in the bed with her shoes on. (Okay, so it was her bed and it was made but still--that squicks me out!)

I thought all red beans and rice just naturally came with cornbread............ LoL
Old 09-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #106
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Ketchup and mayo touch. Mustard on the cheese which is on the meat, not on the bread. This comes from 3 years of working at Wendy's in high school. That's how they do it and it stuck.

Some food can touch but some can't.

There is not enough room to list everything I won't eat but I'll start with mushrooms, onions, raw tomatoes and anything on a bone.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #107
Toofrufru

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms as in Ms Fru to you
Relationship Status:
Not the Marrying kind!

Toofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quirky? Moi? no..

Okay maybe one or two little things....

Absolutely no open closets or cabinet doors..

I can not and will not anything with a face still on it..
Toofrufru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toofrufru For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #108
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ugh... I admit to being a neat freak and a perfectionist... and please do not touch food on my plate! No, I do not share bites or sips of anything with anyone. Not friends, lovers, family... no one! I am always the one refusing to do the "Here, have a taste," or "I want to see what your entree tastes like." And the worse thing is that if someone is fast and sneaks a fork or spoon into something on my plate.... I won't eat the rest of my food. Always watching for double-dippers around chips, etc. at gatherings.

LOL... I think my germ-phobic Mom got to me loud & clear!

I have tried to change this.... but.....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #109
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Let me think a min hear..

Tp..dont care how it rolls as long as we have it.
I like my steak at room temp before cooking it.
I like my steak rare and mooing.
I rarely use salt to cook with.
The tooth paste name side up then press the bottom to get it all even after I use it.
I get icked out if anyone uses my shower sponge..yuck.
My klitchen is MINE do not rearange it..please.
Please wash hands if u r fixing anything for me.
I will not eat raw oysters,cooked yes.
I am not a morning person..b aware of bears...coffee first.
Hot foods should b hot,cold should b cold.
Well this is a start..more later.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:00 PM   #110
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Mustard should not touch cheese
PB&J PB on one slice of bread J on the other slice
Do not eat the heel, well Maybe if it is the last piece and it is toasted

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #111
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Some of these are absolutely cracking me up. Doubled-over laughing. I love it.

Here are a few mine:

- Most candy bars must first have the chocolate peeled (using only teeth) off and eaten before I start on the inside...example: Skor bar - nibble all of the chocolate off, lick the toffee clean, eat said toffee. If the bar breaks during this process, it's a very sad, sullen thing.

- Doritos - the flavoring must be sucked off the chip before the chip is eaten. A broken chip is also a very sad thing that ends in a pout of epic proportions.

- Mayonnaise makes me dry-heave, so if I'm eating something with mayonnaise in it, I can't think about it too hard or it goes in the trash. I do not know why and it makes me mad.

- Squeeze from the bottom, please.

- Outside the house, I adore shoes of all shapes, sizes, colors, textures, and functions. Inside the house, bare feet. I abhor socks unless I'm wear hiking boots or running shoes, or if I'm someplace supremely cold like Iceland. But then I'm more likely to turn up the heat and go barefoot anyway. Yay toes!

- Mixing foods creeps me out. My grandpa would pile everything from the buffet into one huge heap and then mix it as he ate. Um, no. Peas should taste like peas. BBQ sauce should be on my protein, not in my mashed potatoes. (There are a few exceptions to this rule - like a spoonful of mac n' cheese with a spoonful of tomato soup.)

- Chewing with your mouth open angers the beast that lives inside me. We don't need it to emerge, so close the trap please.

- TP over the top, too!

- I carry a purse, but I almost always have my wallet in my back pocket. Each time I slip my tiny girl wallet into said back pocket, I switch which side faces out so that it doesn't become curved or form to the shape of my butt.

- I will write in a book, bend the pages to mark certain passages, underline, highlight, and thoroughly love the inside. But if the outside gets damaged, I get upset. The cover should be clean, smooth, and as new looking as possible. Yes, I have taken a rag and Windex and tried to buff out imperfections.

Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #112
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laerkin View Post
Some of these are absolutely cracking me up. Doubled-over laughing. I love it.

Here are a few mine:

- Most candy bars must first have the chocolate peeled (using only teeth) off and eaten before I start on the inside...example: Skor bar - nibble all of the chocolate off, lick the toffee clean, eat said toffee. If the bar breaks during this process, it's a very sad, sullen thing.

- Doritos - the flavoring must be sucked off the chip before the chip is eaten. A broken chip is also a very sad thing that ends in a pout of epic proportions.

- Mayonnaise makes me dry-heave, so if I'm eating something with mayonnaise in it, I can't think about it too hard or it goes in the trash. I do not know why and it makes me mad.

- Squeeze from the bottom, please.

- Outside the house, I adore shoes of all shapes, sizes, colors, textures, and functions. Inside the house, bare feet. I abhor socks unless I'm wear hiking boots or running shoes, or if I'm someplace supremely cold like Iceland. But then I'm more likely to turn up the heat and go barefoot anyway. Yay toes!

- Mixing foods creeps me out. My grandpa would pile everything from the buffet into one huge heap and then mix it as he ate. Um, no. Peas should taste like peas. BBQ sauce should be on my protein, not in my mashed potatoes. (There are a few exceptions to this rule - like a spoonful of mac n' cheese with a spoonful of tomato soup.)

- Chewing with your mouth open angers the beast that lives inside me. We don't need it to emerge, so close the trap please.

- TP over the top, too!

- I carry a purse, but I almost always have my wallet in my back pocket. Each time I slip my tiny girl wallet into said back pocket, I switch which side faces out so that it doesn't become curved or form to the shape of my butt.

- I will write in a book, bend the pages to mark certain passages, underline, highlight, and thoroughly love the inside. But if the outside gets damaged, I get upset. The cover should be clean, smooth, and as new looking as possible. Yes, I have taken a rag and Windex and tried to buff out imperfections.

Love these. I will, however, support the right to mix stuff in your masted potatoes. I enjoy steak sauce swirled in them. It adds a bit of tang that makes my taste buds do a lil dance....make a little love...get down tonight...

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:15 AM   #113
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Here's one that I found I shared with the guy I'm seeing.

A-1 sauce on baked potatoes
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:48 AM   #114
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Don't get me started on the layering order of my BLT w/Cheese!

I do suffer from weird food issues, but not too many. I'm just really specific about sandwiches, the freshness of tomatoes, and having something sweet with most meats.

My main thing is what items I prefer mayo vs miracle whip on.

When I was younger, after a night at the bar, my favorite snack was:

Miracle Whip, Kraft cheese slices, Pringles and pepper in a flour tortilla
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:49 AM   #115
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Don't get me started on the layering order of my BLT w/Cheese!

I do suffer from weird food issues, but not too many. I'm just really specific about sandwiches, the freshness of tomatoes, and having something sweet with most meats.

My main thing is what items I prefer mayo vs miracle whip on.

When I was younger, after a night at the bar, my favorite snack was:

Miracle Whip, Kraft cheese slices, Pringles and pepper in a flour tortilla
I gotta know...tell me about your BLT w/ cheese?

I don't like cheese on my meat unless the meat is cold.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #116
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

No mayo. Not a mayo person. no mayo on anything. she said, marrying a dutch person. and if you don't understand what that means, go look up some photos of dutch food. My wedding buffet was cooked by my mother in law and my auntie in law. They got up at 6am and cooked all day, dragged the food through the blizzard (we married on xmas solstice) and put out plate after plate, about 25 dishes in all, and I'd say 75% of them were *drenched* in mayo.

I tried to hide my West Coast Vancouverite healthfood back ground horror stricken Expression. they had worked SO hard. ugh. Then had to try and explain that some of *my* guests were vegan. which is rather difficult because in dutch vegetarian is "vega". Not the same thing. I asked them to put out the VEGAN food I spend 6 hours making the night before. "but this is Vega, here and here and here" pointing to cheese and mayo addled food. "no. veg-AN N EN. erm. can you please just put the food I made out?" "no no it's all right barbara, it's all right, we make!! see! *Proud hand swipe*"

Ugh. finally "inki. I know your auntie and mom have busted their balls all last night and been up since 6am this morning. But if they don't put the food I made out, I will kill them. Sweetly. With deep appreciation. My dutch isn't good enough. PLEASE."

What a sticky spot!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 02:41 PM   #117
Daktari

Ugh! Tomatoes. Not with meat of any kind. Or cheese for that matter. Not cooked. Not tinned. Not out of season. Not with salad. Not ketchup. Not Heinz beans. No artificial tomato flavour at all. The only acceptable tomato is fresh, in season and grown by my Pops but even then I'll only have one or two.

Carrots, mashed only.

Veggies, soft. No al dente, no crudite. Soft....ta ever so in advance.

Home-made steak burgers. I will not eat a fast-food burger...never have, never will.

Bog roll over the top please.

Porridge with salt, black pepper and butter...yes I am a trifle odd.

Red wine in tumblers, like in Spain, not in stemmed glasses.

Free range, organic chicken and eggs only.

Only filo and puff pastry are acceptable to be bought in.

No peas.

Home-made roasted garlic mayo.

Not Daddies or HP but Marks and Sparks brown sauce only.

Butchers made haggis not factory made.

......I could go on!

ps. English mustard or hot sauce with *everything*...especially cheese.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #118
TxBelle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc
Relationship Status:
single

TxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST ReputationTxBelle Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy Peanut butter (smooth) and jam.
I enjoy peanut butter (smooth) and mayonaise.
So, I HAD to try peanut butter, jam, AND mayo.
On wheat bread, no tastless, gummy white bread, please.

My favorite sandwinch, with cold milk (1%).

Hey, don't knock it till you try it....
TxBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:01 AM   #119
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post

Butchers made haggis not factory made.

......I could go on!

The very fact that there is FACTORY-MADE haggis.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #120
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have far too many general quirks to even think of listing them, but when it comes to food I am not very picky and have an interest in trying new and different things. That said:

Temperature.

Hot things need to stay hot until finished, preheat the plate please.

Cold needs to stay cold, a cold drink requires an ice cube.

Etc..

The exception to this (you knew there would be one) is ice cream. Room temp bowl then microwave 9-11 seconds depending on serving size to get the right consistency. Go figure.

Oh, and toothpaste; rolled from the bottom 1cm deep roll held that way with a black binder clip 3cm wide.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote