Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #1681
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Did I post earlier? I thought I had..hmm

Well I walked the dog for 40 minutes or so this morning...did a lot of running around..one thing entailed walking up a mountain top for an interview...

AND!

I joined the Daily Burn...

I have perused MANY workouts...and I think the variety will keep my interest. And it's great that you can do different things in a day...on top of the calendar they arrange for you..

There is also an eating plan with daily burn which I'm trying for free along with the workouts. I haven't looked into that yet...I, however,HAVE started my own "diet" where I give my dog 1/3 -1/2 of my food. Not only am I eating less..I'm making better choices for us both...like the other night...Taco Bell...NOT a good idea...for either of us...
Old 07-25-2014, 07:40 PM   #1682
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

ok...so...

I tried one of the workouts...

Kickin' it with Keaira to be specific....a kick boxing workout...maybe that's obvious.. I LOVED it! I feel my butt for sure...there's SO much to choose from.. Boredom be GONE!

Oh...and something I did NOT know...you can track your progress.. Like for example... we did burpees...and they have you track how many you do. Hopefully next time I will do more. AND they track your calories burned...I'm sure it's approximate...but still... LOVE IT!
Old 07-25-2014, 08:51 PM   #1683
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
<snip>I, however,HAVE started my own "diet" where I give my dog 1/3 -1/2 of my food. Not only am I eating less..I'm making better choices for us both...like the other night...Taco Bell...NOT a good idea...for either of us...
My first thought was "poor dog!" Now what does that say? That we think more about what we feed our pets that our selves? Glad you are "both" making better choices.

I spent about an hour and half puttering around in the soft sand trying not to do more tendon damage. Fail. I've had it up most of the afternoon, I hate tendon problems, they take seemingly forever to heal.

At least it was really nice out early today, we're having a hot snap and it's kind of miserable out there now. Tomorrow is another day...

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #1684
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Free Saturday! Spent 2.5 hours in the park by the river, walking and doing stair walking. Then went to the gym and did 1hr 15 min on stair master (45/50 intervals), then 30 min weight lifting, 30 min ab/leg/back exercises on mat, and 15 min stretching. I shall sleep good tonight

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 05:42 PM   #1685
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bought a new pair of runners. Walked briskly around the lake to break them in for a good long run tomorrow. This is the lake (as if you are interested )

I'm one of those runners that like my shoes to be as close to bare feet as possible. No arch support. No ankle support. But I will NEVER resort to these.
NEVER!!!

Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 05:51 PM   #1686
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Candelion, that's a lovely lake!

Thank you for not giving in to the feet shoes.

*shiver*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 08:46 PM   #1687
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hungers

Smiling, or was I smirking,....that no pain no gain slogan going through my head as I climbed the stairs for a second time today. I thought of jen and bb climbing flights of stairs where they lived , almost every day.

How can the July 20-27, Olivia Culinary Cruise, to Italy, France and Spain hurt me if I am at home ...

Two trips a day to my BFF's house as they cruise around, drinking wine, going to vinyards, eating all that cruise ship food, looking for that perfect T-shirt for me and and apron for my girl,,... celebrating their one year wedding anniversary. I am handyman, housplant sitter and Cat Whisperer. Taking care of their 4 critters, two of them live in their upstairs, with their own food and litter box, so I must hike the stairs for hungry cats....

I am going to the pool every morning..I think the Jacuzzi tonight is needed.
Whimp.....two flights of stairs and I wanted a pizza, but had...a bunch of fruit and some halibut they cooked for me before they left.

WOW ny, you are amazing..
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 09:37 PM   #1688
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Free Saturday! Spent 2.5 hours in the park by the river, walking and doing stair walking. Then went to the gym and did 1hr 15 min on stair master (45/50 intervals), then 30 min weight lifting, 30 min ab/leg/back exercises on mat, and 15 min stretching. I shall sleep good tonight
You didn't really think I'd leave this alone did you?

I vote for "stay in the park and do more stairs there".

But you already knew that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 06:57 AM   #1689
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone needs a change of pace now and again, Kelt, and we all know Jennifer goes through her paces far more and faster than the rest of us slow pokes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 07:00 AM   #1690
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:
happily occupied and awfully engaged.

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm one of those runners that like my shoes to be as close to bare feet as possible. No arch support. No ankle support. But I will NEVER resort to these.
NEVER!!!

Lol where'd you find these? Old man feet sneakers! I actually REALLY like the Vibram FiveFingers. However, I was no easy convert... Defintely had to get over the form factor! Love em for track and road running, not so much for trails. I still like a little more support on the trails around here (too much potential for stubbed toes, twisted ankles).

Slow start to this morning but we are heading out to do some climbing around a place called Montezuma. Last time I climbed up there I got stuck on a crack for about 30 minutes... Here's hoping for no Montezuma's revenge!

Enjoy the day!
Old 07-27-2014, 03:26 PM   #1691
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Just finished 2 hours of softball practice. 99 degrees with the heat index. August is going to be a beast!
Old 07-28-2014, 01:08 AM   #1692
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cranking it UP!!!

After an amazing 6hr hike a few days ago, I've been a little bit lazy. Well that's changing this week as I crank up my activities, before the Gym divorces me! Started of this morning 15min yoga and 15min pilates followed by 45min HIIT cycle. After work I plan to do a 45min upper body weight resistance workout keeping the reps low and the weights high.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 07:19 AM   #1693
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Had a great night at gym. Stretching, cardio, warm up, upper body and abs, gluts, more stretching, swam for 45 minutes. .. feel good
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 08:24 AM   #1694
Daktari

A few miles here and there on't velo does it for me.

Having been off the bike, whilst caring for Teh Pops, I've been walking a whole lot more and have been struggling to keep my weight above 110lbs [yeah I know, I iz a twig].

Thankfully now care duties are over, I'm back in the comfort zone and back on the bike for a few miles in sun.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 08:59 AM   #1695
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

well I finally got my membership at the community center so I can use their pool to continue my pool therapy. Super excited! Of course I forgot my swim clothes today lol... but it's a start!

Hoping to go home after work and make myself leave the cool A/C and go to work out

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 11:01 AM   #1696
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation

Finished school now back to working out again. Survived first day on insanity totally worth it

Always
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alwaysbeannie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 04:50 PM   #1697
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Yes nothing like a good work out in the gym working the upper body doing 12 to 15 sets of reps and a five minute rest in between and then switching to do the lower body same amount of reps and so on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and one day on the week end! Gotta love it!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 06:37 PM   #1698
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Sunday: 1 hr stair master, 30 min. weight lifting, 30 min yoga
Monday: 30 min. stair master in between work and therapy
Today: 1 hr stair master, 15 min. weight lifting, 15 min. ab, back, and leg exercises, 15 min. stretching

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #1699
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

nycfem you got 30 minutes in between work and therapy? was that to settle down from work or get ready for therapy? lol

yesterday, after work went to gym, swam for about 15 laps and then started to cramp in my calf so I stopped swimming.

No gym today because I got my hair cut and did want to ruin it, lol. hair cut was with exercise in mind....I needed to take some off so my hair wouldn't bother me in swim cap.

Dara Torres I am not but oh how I dream of having her body (she wouldn't be so bad either)
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 09:39 PM   #1700
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Still trolling the beach each morning, still going slowly. My achilles got bad enough that I resorted to lidocaine patches for a few days to calm things down enough to walk at all. I've never used it for anything other than trigger points before but it worked. Having to keep that in mind and be extra careful not to get into "if it doesn't hurt, I can use it" mentality. Going to go without for a bit just to let it hurt again as a biofeedback tool.

Sucks. Also knocks out most of my PT exercises. It's a good thing I've got an appointment tomorrow to figure out how to work around this.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights