Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #2301
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Meeting two people today that started out as strangers and turned to friends within just a few moments. Their friendly, helpful, thoughtful, compassionate ways really made my day and changed my mood. They treated me like I "belonged" here" and am welcomed just as if I had been their favorite neighbor/friend for many years. Also, they each had wonderful suggestions and helpful tips that made me feel so positive and hopeful that "Thank You" just doesn't express what I feel.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #2302
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have a four day weekend!!!!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #2303
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing how beautiful My sister looks with her new haircut ~ maybe I'll get a picture later
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #2304
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Adventures in the country with my brother.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #2305
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Purchasing a FarmVille game card from 7-11 and redeeming it for 55 farm cash ~ woohoo, I get to buy somethin fancy
Old 07-14-2010, 05:16 PM   #2306
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Doing absolutely nothing today. I lounged around. It felt good.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #2307
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I get to do a happy guy dance today, cuz I got fantastic news

Because I am on disability for depression and panic attacks/anxiety, I was eligible for a special program here where I live called the Vocational Rehabilitation Program (aka Voc Rehab). It gives people on disability who want to go back to school, or anyone who wants to upgrade their skills, the chance to have money paid towards going to school. Since I don't have the means of paying for going to college, My disability worker had sent in special paperwork to the program before I had My gallbladder surgery, and I waited patiently to see if I got approved or not.

Well I got an email today from My worker and ................. they approved Me for funding! Sooooooooooooo as long as I can get approved into a college program that I want to take, I get to go to college this fall

Now THATS what I call JOY
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #2308
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, I found Candace Louise THE sweetest apt in San Antonio!!!!!! I can't wait to show it to her! If I didn't have a home in Austin, *I* would rent this place, that's how wonderful and sweet it is!

Party at Louise's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #2309
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing two of my favorite characters from a show that I love on a new show that I love.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:41 PM   #2310
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Not "going gently into that good night"
Tenacity, ferocity and iron will

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #2311
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

Throwing my nieces & nephew around in the pool.

~Blue
Old 07-14-2010, 11:14 PM   #2312
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I know its a little bit blurry, but here is My beautiful sister Cheyenne with her new haircut ~ isnt she just adorable?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 11:27 PM   #2313
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

having a hamburger with my sister while waiting for my med script to be filled. So good to spend time with her...
Old 07-15-2010, 12:50 AM   #2314
TomBoiFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboi Femme

TomBoiFemme is on a distinguished road
Red face Hearing about my Baby Girl

My girl has been sick so I haven't been able to talk to her for a few days ... but a coworker has been keeping in contact with me letting me know how she is doing ... so it brought me joy knowing that she is getting better and that she sends me all her love and misses me very much.
TomBoiFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TomBoiFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 12:54 AM   #2315
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus007 View Post
Not "going gently into that good night"
Tenacity, ferocity and iron will
True and this reminded me of Independence Day, which was on again today. The Pres' speech has this in it. I kept watching it and seeing a guy that I know is on another program and I just couldn't pinpoint it until I saw your quote. It's the guy that plays John Casey on Chuck! He's the one that shot the soda off of the alien ship!

It feels sooo good to finally remember what I've been trying to remember for about 5 hours now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #2316
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

An absolutely brilliant conversation with Puplove......wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 08:25 AM   #2317
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today was:

• Waking up to lunch plans
  • Getting ready to go the post office before lunch
  • Getting to see my nephew today
  • Sleeping in my own bed
  • Being able to pay bills without wincing
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #2318
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

A late night drive in the country in my boo's new toy ~ her Jeep. The top was off, the breeze was cool, and night sky was filled with bright, shining stars!

Having a weekend all to myself. YAY for quiet time, shopping for the Reunion, a drunken slumber party with friends, and then girls date night with my BFF on Sunday.

Counting my blessings each and every day.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 09:22 AM   #2319
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

oh shit wrong thread! lol
Old 07-16-2010, 09:40 AM   #2320
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Passing my phlebotomy state exam today with a 89 yeah I'm CPT now!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy