theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting this new computer system up and running today was a truly joyful experience. More importantly, I found out that I can, after all, somewhat kneel on these titanium knees. I wasn't quite sure I could get up off of the floor after running the wires of my Bose sound system. Wotta relief!!!

~Theo~
Old 04-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #1302
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

A huge promotion and a similar raise in pay!!! w00t!!

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #1303
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default woot!

The theater company that I'm currently working in, was invited to attend a special performance tonight. These kids were great! And they are definitely comfortable speaking about LGBT issues. A lot of great questions and answers tonight. Follow the link to read more about Dreams of Hope.

http://www.dreamsofhope.org/

Old 04-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #1304
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Elderly couple arms around each other as they walk down the street!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #1305
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yesterday... Wednesday

a little note I got from my baby boy in brown marker that read:
"Dear mom,
i love you and etc etc etc.
Love Jase"

He's been away visiting for a while.
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BoiJen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #1306
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Warm sun, gentle breeze, good book, and wild turkeys meandering up the side of the road.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #1307
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiJen View Post
a little note I got from my baby boy in brown marker that read:
"Dear mom,
i love you and etc etc etc.
Love Jase"

He's been away visiting for a while.
That is wonderful!
Every so often i read/look at all the notes,cards and pictures my daughter drew and wrote for me thru out the years ...... thats what makes life sooo WONDERFUL!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:12 AM   #1308
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

The sound of my alarm clock (heh)

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:16 AM   #1309
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

The giddy excitement in the pit of my stomach. Today is the first performance...
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2010, 05:35 AM   #1310
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to hym on cam.... and hys smile when hy realized I was awake finally.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:36 AM   #1311
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckle-K View Post
The giddy excitement in the pit of my stomach. Today is the first performance...
oOoO Performance??
Old 04-30-2010, 05:44 AM   #1312
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Joy of The Day

A smile that just made the sunrise...and the birds chirp (chirping birds used to annoy me) but i would have to say the best joy of today is knowing that smile will be there tomorrow
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #1313
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

A sweet PM from a sweet someone.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #1314
Jerseyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Jerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST ReputationJerseyboi Has the BEST Reputation

The SUN and WARMTH!
Jerseyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #1315
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Warm, sunny afternoon in NY ending the work week with the torque. The ping. The undeniable sound when the ball hits the sweet spot.

Joy.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:13 PM   #1316
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,294 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday

Spending the evening with my bestie. We had some retail therapy, amazing Italian food where the conversation consisted of sex, wine, and diamond rings. Then drinking wine and making cookies! It was perfection
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #1317
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

Logging on to my student loan website, and seeing that I only owe less than $600! After YEARS of payments, I'm almost done!!!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2010, 01:43 PM   #1318
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What brought me joy today...

Logging on to my student loan website, and seeing that I only owe less than $600! After YEARS of payments, I'm almost done!!!
Isn't it a wonderful feeling to know the end is near? They sent me a letter telling me I had fulfilled my obligation when my loans were paid off. I framed it!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:00 PM   #1319
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Isn't it a wonderful feeling to know the end is near? They sent me a letter telling me I had fulfilled my obligation when my loans were paid off. I framed it!
What a great idea... I can put it next to my dipolma
Yes it is an awesome feeling.... and congrats to you, too!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #1320
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

It's Friday...

and I have music flowing through my veins...

Tags
joy