Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 12-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #21
MasterWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Trans-Masculine Gender-Fuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single

MasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST ReputationMasterWolf Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
I have a presentation I am working on entitled Leather Woman and the Wild Woman Archetype. This is one in a series I have been developing. I will be presenting this peice at Spring Iniquity in April. There is still much to do to prepare. I would like to post some of the content and get some feedback.
Greetings

I would be very interested and may have some things to share. I do a couple of workshops involving archetypes, human needs, embracing our shadow aspects, etc.

peace

Wolf
MasterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 02:15 AM   #22
Felix

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Daddy, Sir, Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Either
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/Poly

Felix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST ReputationFelix Has the BEST Reputation

Master Wolf

I would appreciate what you have to share. We have met and conversed on Fet. I have much respect and value your knowledge.
Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:50 AM   #23
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation

Buddhism
Star Wars and Buddhism A most see !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc4-gHJh9ho/COLOR][/SIZE]
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #24
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nichieren Buddhist SGI

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGK58X7YP2Y"]YouTube - Tina Turner Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo[/nomedia]

I am a Nichiren Buddhist and I chant and have an alter similar to this one at home. Tina is also a Nichiren Buddhist. Herbie Hancock and Orlando Bloom are both Nichiren Buddhist.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:07 AM   #25
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOsr_ZOi-Jo"]YouTube - Tina Turner Chanting[/nomedia]The lary King interview
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 09:18 AM   #26
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation
Default How Do We Prepare To Die? - A Buddhist Perspective.

Live In The Present

From the Buddhist perspective everything in this phenomenal world is impermanent - nothing lasts. The Buddha said, "What has been gathered will be dispersed, what has been accumulated will be exhausted, what has been built up will collapse and what is born will one day die." So, one way of preparing for death is by fully appreciating every moment. Our lives consist of moments, much like the frames of a movie film. Each frame or moment is born and then dies and then there is the next moment. Too many of us miss these moments because we are too caught up into thinking about yesterday or about tomorrow. Instead of experiencing the sacredness of the present, many are living in the past or the future.

The Buddha also said, "This existence of ours is as transient as the autumn clouds. To watch the birth and death of beings is like looking at the movements of a dance. A lifetime is like a flash of lightning in the sky, rushing by, like a torrent down a steep mountain." For this reason alone it is important to live in the present moment and to live our lives in a compassionate way. Living in the present moment takes courage. It means committing ourselves fully to responding moment-to-moment with compassion regardless of the situation.

- Lama Chuck Stanford
Rime Buddhist Center & Monastery
Kansas City, MO.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 03:56 AM   #27
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

You learn your lesson from the most difficult people.
You don't know learn much from the nice ones.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:59 AM   #28
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Mindful Consumption.

Aware of the suffering caused by unmindful consumption, I vow to cultivate good health, both physical and mental, for myself , my family and my society by practicing mindful eating, drinking and consuming. I vow to ingest only items that preserve peace, well-being, and joy in my body, in my consciousness , and in the collective body and consciousness, of my family and society. I am determined not to use alcohol or any other intoxicant or to ingest foods or other items that contain toxins, such as certain TV programs, magazines, books, films, and conversations.
I am aware that to damage my body and my consciousness with
these poisons is to betray my ancestors, my parents, my society and
future generations. I will work to transform violence, fear, anger, and confusion in myself and in society. I understand that a proper diet is crucial for self- transformation and the transformation of society.