Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 05-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #2781
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
LOL! I bet it is like some buildings don't use the 13 in elevators....Maybe Oregon city has decided ya'll don't need to use Mondays
I would happily take Monday's off and consider it the twilight zone...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:33 PM   #2782
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Another hot one here in DC. Thunderstorms are on their way and power outages are being reported. In my neighborhood it has yet to arrive, though there were 3 water main breaks, so I am without water.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend and Happy Memorial Day tomorrow. Thank a Soldier!
lol Friends of mine were at the White house for the memorial day concert. They start evacuating because of thunderstorms that were on their way. Never heard if they actually stopped the concert. We were laughing because they said that the hot dog vendor was still there and selling hot dogs so everything MUST be ok! lol

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #2783
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Having a rough day. Too much stress... Friends think that my job is going to force me out somehow because of all the recent events. Workmans comp I have NOT heard from. Surgery is suppose to be june 13... worse case is that workmans comp and ins company refuse to pay which means I will have to pay for all the tests up to this point and cancel the surgery I need. I HATE my job! Aunt is giving my mom a hard time about moving into an assisted living place nearby. She is driving her room mate crazy, falling a lot, yelling etc. My mother has had to take over her finanaces and has been traveling to her place way too often. It's too far for her and I can't help her much. We want to place her closer to us, but she is going to fight it tooth and nail. I feel like I can't talk too much about my job and maybe losing it bc my Mom is under enough stress. Not sure if I can get a different job with my hand and arm the way they are. Going to have to try though. When all is settled with work/arm situation... I am sooooooooooooo out! Sigh... so wishing I had a partner right now. I am usually ok with my single status... but right now, I could use cuddle!!!

Ruthie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #2784
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Having a rough day. Too much stress... Friends think that my job is going to force me out somehow because of all the recent events. Workmans comp I have NOT heard from. Surgery is suppose to be june 13... worse case is that workmans comp and ins company refuse to pay which means I will have to pay for all the tests up to this point and cancel the surgery I need. I HATE my job! Aunt is giving my mom a hard time about moving into an assisted living place nearby. She is driving her room mate crazy, falling a lot, yelling etc. My mother has had to take over her finanaces and has been traveling to her place way too often. It's too far for her and I can't help her much. We want to place her closer to us, but she is going to fight it tooth and nail. I feel like I can't talk too much about my job and maybe losing it bc my Mom is under enough stress. Not sure if I can get a different job with my hand and arm the way they are. Going to have to try though. When all is settled with work/arm situation... I am sooooooooooooo out! Sigh... so wishing I had a partner right now. I am usually ok with my single status... but right now, I could use cuddle!!!

Ruthie
How about a virtual BFPlanet Hug from us all. ((((((((((((((((((Ruthie)))))))))))))))). Hope things get better soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #2785
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post

I hope you are doing well cuddlyfemme.. I have missed you too!!! I miss you in the daddy house too.. I hope that you get over your culture shock really soon!! I know I am just finally settling into Oregon although I do like it here alot.
Thanks sweetie, I hope I get over my culture shock too but at least I'll try to remain connected even with the shock ((((MBE))))
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #2786
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Memorial Day!!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #2787
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

(((((((((((((((((((((Ruthieee poohss)))))))))))))))))))))))

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #2788
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Lofters! Happy Memorial Day. *hugs for Ruthie*

Have a good week everyone.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #2789
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanks everyone. I will keep you posted. Mom takes aunt home tomorrow and mom will be at her boyfriends tomorrow night. So after I work my second job I will have the house to myself and a little peace and quiet. I need it!!
Old 05-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #2790
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone and sending more hugs to Ruthie!

Ruthie, I thought I had a tough day, I only had to cook for 13! I hope you enjoy your peace and quiet.

It is early to bed for me, back to work after this long weekend, it is gonna be hot work, but hey, I got a really nice farmers tan going...If everyone does a rain dance, I might be off another day
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2012, 05:50 AM   #2791
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

morning lofters

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #2792
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Talked to workman's comp today. Had to cancel surgery for now. Have to wait on them to make a decision on whether or not they will cover it before I can move forward. Did I tell you I hate my job? Just want all this done and over with so I can move on! I finally have a couple possibilities and now this! Jeeze!
Old 05-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #2793
BrownEyedAngel

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
15 years & still in love....

BrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST ReputationBrownEyedAngel Has the BEST Reputation

Hate to hear that Ruthie.....hope things get better soon...
Old 05-31-2012, 04:16 AM   #2794
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Had 2nd acupuncture treatment. She got a release out of my wrist. Feeling a lot better. The acupuncture is working far better than anything else. She thought at first I would need 10 treatments, but now she thinks just 4! I'm going to have her work on my neck and back next!! This is totally awesome!!

Have a wonderful thursday friends!
Ruthie
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 04:56 AM   #2795
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Had 2nd acupuncture treatment. She got a release out of my wrist. Feeling a lot better. The acupuncture is working far better than anything else. She thought at first I would need 10 treatments, but now she thinks just 4! I'm going to have her work on my neck and back next!! This is totally awesome!!

Have a wonderful thursday friends!
Ruthie
ha, thats good news Ruth ..
i thought about acupuncture , for stress , and such...

goood morning Loft dwellers and peekers

Old 05-31-2012, 05:38 AM   #2796
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning MS.What are you up to today?

Looks like a grand day here in the Nation's Capitol
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 06:00 AM   #2797
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

Quote:
Good morning MS.What are you up to today?

Looks like a grand day here in the Nation's Capitol
morning OS ... ...... im up to doing some home projects and getting myself set up for some painting, for that womens fest and dyke picnic thingie here at the end of JUne... I need to get to Home depot for some more slate rock tiles , this weekend a friend and I are going rock hunting
I can't believe all the sponsers and venders they have already its a 1st annual fest. rent space is only $30 and dead line is june 15th .. soo i need to get busy wish you could join me with some of your glass stuffs.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:47 PM   #2798
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

evening Lofters
i made a bunch of these banana splits for the birthday girls and well had some extra ones...

help yours before they melt... heh

Old 05-31-2012, 07:02 PM   #2799
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
morning OS ... ...... im up to doing some home projects and getting myself set up for some painting, for that womens fest and dyke picnic thingie here at the end of JUne... I need to get to Home depot for some more slate rock tiles , this weekend a friend and I are going rock hunting
I can't believe all the sponsers and venders they have already its a 1st annual fest. rent space is only $30 and dead line is june 15th .. soo i need to get busy wish you could join me with some of your glass stuffs.
It would be fun. Too bad I have to work to pay bills. I would much rather work on my glass art! Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 07:03 PM   #2800
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
evening Lofters
i made a bunch of these banana splits for the birthday girls and well had some extra ones...

help yours before they melt... heh

LOL! My favorite is hot apple pie ala mode
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature