Old 01-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #81
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats, Clay! Your lady is one lucky femme. I wish you both loads of happiness and bliss!
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #82
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats Clay!!! You are such a sweetheart. I am very happy for you!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #83
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thanks, Foxy!!! Appreciate your kind words!
Old 01-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #84
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

WOOOOHOOOO! Congratulations, again! You're both very lucky! So glad you've found her my friend!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #85
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Wonderful!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #86
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

So, my friend, as I sit and read the last few posts, I wonder if you'll ever tell us who the lucky lady is to have such a wonderful boi. I wish you all the best Clay, for whatever the universe holds for you, it'll be arm in arm for you and her.

Someday I hope to be as lucky, but unlike you, don't want to put up a thread to get the lady. Those that know me, know the kind of person I am and those that want to know me, need to ask questions and I'll answer.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #87
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

B]hello everyone....wanting to get back to my thread and "blog" in it.... My thread isn't about getting a lady BUT one of sharing my heart and me..opening to the possibility of fate and destiny crossing our paths!
While life sometimes tends to get sidetracked...it is up to us how we handle the curve/detour. Soul searching is what I do. I see that aspect as a learning curve. I look inside, examine the lesson in said curve, and grow from it.
My heart and nature is such that I want to be able to live each day to its fullest potential, forgive any trespasses, and go forward.
My heart's open, loving, and forgiving...for I want that space to be able to receive what comes my way.... While I can't possibly know what may drive or motivate another's heart, I can become a better person, see this as a positive, and go forth...so I forgive!!
My heart is open, willing to receive all the goodness and love it may...and you are invited in....to chat..post...visit..or just be in the space...and when that one femme enters my heart and world, I will share...joyously!!
Enjoying my day...warm ,gorgeous, and sunny weather....perhaps I will go and enjoy some rapture in my sea...always with a loving heart...Clay
[/B]
Old 02-13-2012, 09:55 PM   #88
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It is Valentine's Day.....my thoughts are on my girl...and what I will do for her for this day of Lovers! I will plan a very special date for us...and will drive to her place.
Since it will be rather chilly and a cause for wearing warm winter clothing...I will dress in tight black jeans, nice dressy black boots...shined to a high sheen....and my black leather jacket....zipped halfway.....as I drive to her place....a sly grin on my face... I imagine the look on her face when she opens the door...a huge bouquet of fresh red roses and baby's breath, a box of her favorite Belgian Dark Chocolate Truffles, and me...knowing when I step inside....she will then get her own special gift....from me...she squeals in delight at my remembering her affliction for dark chocolates and the roses...she says no one has EVER given me fresh red roses before....and she takes them to find a vase to put them into.
When she returns, I have a very special picnic basket I had hidden outside her door, all laid out on the carpet by the fireplace, while she was fussing with the flowers...baked brie, raw nuts, fresh fruits, smoked oysters, and wine! The fireplace has a cozy fire going, and soft string music plays in the background. She comes back into the room...and it is THEN she sees me...for the first time...in full view...how I am dressed...esp. for her...she comes up to me...a glint in those smoky eyes....and leans in for my kiss...as she wraps her hands into my hair, and I place mine along the sides of her face...we kiss..that slow, tantalizing, delicious kiss...electricity surges through us both...lips sear one another's...when we are able to break apart..she runs her hands down inside my jacket...to feel I have nothing on under it but ME..her hands find, and caress my chest...feeling the softness of my bare skin...her fingers playfully tease my nipples...her soft lips trails warm, moist kisses across my chest, along side of my neck..and she encases me with both arms...as she murmurs...oh my darling...how strong and muscular you feel...and so taut....the scent of your Diesel cologne incites me, baby....she then pulls her hands out...to hold my ass....massaging each cheek...sending little shivers of that fiery electricity through me....as she pushes herself against me...feeling what is growing inside my jeans...again she closes her eyes and murmurs softly...knowing this "package" is all hers....as time stands still..and the fires inside my body ignite to full burn...and my mind is raptured...she looks up at me..and says...Baby, YOU are the finest Valentine's Day Eye Candy ever..and YOU are all mine....so the lights go dimmer...we lose ourselves into one another...the fires of passion...and enjoy the picnic, the music, and one another..as we open that "eye candy"...one for the other....and the rest is between us. Happy valentine's day, sweetheart! I love you![/
COLOR]__________________
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say
Old 02-14-2012, 12:46 AM   #89
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Happy Valentine's Day, to all the lovely femmes out here on the Planet...I heart you all!!! Clay
Old 02-15-2012, 12:19 AM   #90
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

My Valentine's Day was spectacular!! Thanks to my BFF for the awesome package!!! Loved it...grin.
To that incredible lady...what can I say....WOW! I did NOT see that coming!!! I am glad it did!!! I heart you!!
Old 02-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #91
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default For You My Friend

Because you are my friend and i think so highly of you i wanted to share this video with you.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #92
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
Because you are my friend and i think so highly of you i wanted to share this video with you.
I am so impressed with this Ms. G!! THANK YOU! You are such a dollbaby! Make sme heart you more...aww ty..so much. I AM owning the night..and I AM a firwork. I did open that door and found a rainbow after the storm!!! SHE makes my heart do just like the video....grin...ty honey! I so adore you...Clay
Old 02-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #93
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default What being "In Love" feels like....

a very dear friend of mine asked the question "what
does being in love feel like"...and I have made different posts describing how it feels for me...and now I want to share this ...
being in love is an eclectic plethora of emotions, thoughts, and

sensations...with varying degrees of depth at any given time...and they ebb

and flow. with depth.....yet always present. It is that awakening

moment...as

eyes flutter open..and a warmth engulfs me...that feeling of her...wearing

her scent on my body as a memory of last night's lovemaking... that

silly grin I wear.....the sense of belonging and being loved...the fireworks

in my head and chest as I picture her in my mind....it is someone asking me..

what is love?" and I say it is her...a delicate, fragrant purple rose..that

makes my world so beautiful...fills me with wonderment and awe and

excitement...so much so that I fairly sizzle with zeal and love in her

presence..and that love consumes me....fills me completely..and I lay my

head down on her shoulder, and say...this..this is what love is....

love is such that when we lie down close to one another at night, as I inhale..

she exhales for me.....as I yawn, she closes her eyelids for me.....

her love fills my heart and soul..so much so..that my written words will

ignite the flames inside her.... making stimulating love to her mind ....fanning

those hot desires....as we become like molten lava...

it is a million tiny thoughts of her throughout the day...it is that smile that

renders me weak in the knees...it is that moment when...all sense of thought

stops...and my breath is briefly taken away...as I inhale....the memories of

her kiss.....and I feel the "heat" on my skin..at the slightest thought of her..

being in love is that yearning, passionate desire to be in her presence....of

missing her already even though she just left ten minutes ago.,..being in love

is the comfort in knowing she is a very deep part of me...making me a whole..

being in love is that feeling of lying in a warm, snuggly bed, under the covers,

listening to the rain...stealing the tenderest of kisses....being in love is akin

to lazing in that big porch swing.....your head in her lap....her gentle caresses

on your temple...drifting in the lostness of that single moment....aware of her

essence....being in love is coming in from the cold to a hot shower, a bowl of

soup that warms you and fills your belly...comforting.. consuming

being in love does this.....when the weight or the worries of the world seem

to be upon me and I seek shelter in her essence..while her hand...gentle

and loving..can ease all of that..with just a touch...being in love is being so

excited to get home to her with a single rose in hand..that her smile lights up

the world and me.....it is that "she makes me go weak in the knees" with just

a look feeling....it is I can't stand to be apart from her long...got to get back

close to her feeling.....it is the butterflies in the tummy feeling anticipating

holding her close..as she looks up..with that innocence that just melts me

as she wraps those loving arms around my neck

and says "I love you, Daddy"....it is just that moment when I want to lay my

head on her shoulder, and say...THIS...THIS is what being in love

means....she captures me with her touch...with her kiss..and she is...my

single purple rose...and I am IN LOVE with her...

Old 02-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #94
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

How incredibly beautiful.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #95
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

I want to say I have indeed found my OFOS Femme. I am very happy to say...Miss Scarlett...come on out and take a bow!!! This is MY OFOS Femme..isn't she beautiful!
We have had something between us since last fall..and for whatever reasons, the universe had other ideas. But not to be denied, the universe once again has joined our hearts.and we are very happy...as we walk this journey..hand in hand...heart to heart..and discover the truest meaning of "falling in love". I am so enjoying courting her, pitching woo to her....and she, I!
So....now I appreciate all of you who have stood by me...with all the giddyups and hitches that came my way..I remain...with a full heart..a happy heart, and I think I am falling for her...I heart you, my sweet Miss Scarlett!!! always yours...your big silver butch....as I sing softly to you...Oh What A Thrill! to walk this walk with you....Clay
Old 03-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #96
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Clay and Scarlett? Two of my absolute favorite people on this site have found love together, and how wonderful it is!

I heart you both and wish you both all the love that you both deserve, times a billion!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #97
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
I want to say I have indeed found my OFOS Femme. I am very happy to say...Miss Scarlett...come on out and take a bow!!! This is MY OFOS Femme..isn't she beautiful!
We have had something between us since last fall..and for whatever reasons, the universe had other ideas. But not to be denied, the universe once again has joined our hearts.and we are very happy...as we walk this journey..hand in hand...heart to heart..and discover the truest meaning of "falling in love". I am so enjoying courting her, pitching woo to her....and she, I!
So....now I appreciate all of you who have stood by me...with all the giddyups and hitches that came my way..I remain...with a full heart..a happy heart, and I think I am falling for her...I heart you, my sweet Miss Scarlett!!! always yours...your big silver butch....as I sing softly to you...Oh What A Thrill! to walk this walk with you....Clay

Hooray! Good for you, you both deserve love!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #98
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

I am so very happy for the both of you I wish you all the love and happiness in the world!!
The Following User Says Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #99
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Thank you Baby...this is so sweet. i'm one happy lucky femme to walk this journey with such a caring, loving, strong Silver Butch.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #100
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear Clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Being an "older, matured" OFOS butch...I am realizing that these qualities/attributes are going by the wayside. It is a shame...as I want these to be always a part of ME..who I am. These are a part of my everyday life. Manners, courtesy, respect, and chivalry are the main ingredients of me.
I am a 1950's model of OFOS Butch...I prefer feminine pronouns BUT am NOT offended by hy, hym, boi, daddi...words are just words...those do NOT in any way define me nor make me who I am....as my inner soul is who/what I am.
I have many, many miles on me..my "odometer of life" has rolled over a time or two...BUT I am guaranteed to make it past one million miles..and then some. I am blessed with stamina, endurance, patience, and a sense of humor that gets me through. I live life to its fullest each day. I am always positive and upbeat, and see the glass as half full. I am kind, gentle, fiercely loyal, protective..being a Leo! My disposition is always sunny, I am very very protective of my den. My body has its fair share of knicks, dings, and "repair marks" BUT is a healthy body...my heart is in excellent shape and is ready to fall in love again..when the right one comes along.
Being a minimalist and not about material things of the world, I am quite comfortable, live within my means, and have a heart the size of Texas. I am generous to a fault, I love hard, I love deeply, and I love monogamously!
Some of my greatest joy comes from writing to my special lady...may it be poetry, erotica, or silly love notes....maybe a scrawled in lipstick note on the mirror..or a note hidden in her purse to find later on...or maybe a special meal..just for us two..by the fireplace..or on the beach..and maybe a moonlight picnic in my SUV..by the water..I enjoy giving massages..and can rub muscles for quite a long time...kisses....ahhh...long, slow, deep kisses...flirting outrageously...holding hands...
I am one of those rare breed of butches that I have no "preconceived" ideal in mind...all I am looking for is she be sincere, genuine, honest, and one whose heart will join mine..and we will beat as one...someone who is available and able to commit, who wants the chaos, the trials & tribulations life has, and who is able to simply join my hand with hers and let our hearts be as one...
It doesn't matter where you came from..what you did...what matters is that NOW you will be here with me..a clean slate..the past is gone....we will make our own lives rich and full...you will have an inner beauty and incredible soul...it is the heart & soul that matter most to me..if that is beautiful then YOU will be the most gorgeous woman on the face of the earth to me!! You will have my undying love and rapt attention...you will walk along with me..equal in all respects..I will love you to eternity and back...you will always be treated and respected for the lady you are!!!
The intimate part of US will be between us and decided privately between us...it is sacred to me...and as well to you, I hope!!
Thanks for stopping by...reading what I have written. I am enjoying the Planet and I know she will offer you up to me..when the time is right...I am in no hurry...I am enjoying life..one day at a time...waiting for YOU...to come home...meanwhile I am enjoying flirting with the ladies here!!!
Have an awesome day...from this OFOS butch...who owns it..who wears it..who KNOWS it is within my soul...a deeply rooted part of me....who "walks the talk and talks the walk"...xoxoxoxo...Clay
We have never met nor exchanged, but I happened to run across this thread today and I hope you have found what you're looking for since posting this. I was gone for almost three years and just now read your thoughts. Nice. I like your post and I'm bumping this for the benefit of those who may have forgotten this thread or who may not be aware...good luck to all who are OFOS in search of OSOF.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: