Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 30,387 Times in 7,494 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Removed the storm window and added the screens to the front door and sliding door.

– Assembled a bookcase

– Started assembling a sewing table but I need a better screwdriver. Will finish tomorrow.

– Exercised
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2021, 07:59 AM   #3822
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,993 Times in 647 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

- Mowed the front and back lawn
- Applied spring fertilizer to the front and back lawn
- Removed some peony plants that I thought I killed off last year
- Applied weed killer to the front driveway

And managed to get it all done before it started raining.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
randrum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2021, 01:22 PM   #3823
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 106,703 Times in 25,035 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far, not nearly as much as I thought I would have done by now but I made an executive decision and slept a huge chunk of the morning. I've been shorting myself of sleep for so long, it felt entirely alien but nice.

The first load of laundry is finished and the bed has been remade and the bedroom put back into a semblance of order. The second load of laundry is in the dryer now. The fur babies have been taken care of and a load of trash and recycling have been take out of the house as well. The fridge had a once over in terms of clearing old things out and the floors have been swept and all the carpets except the craft room have been vacuumed. The big cat tree had a once over with the vacuum nozzle as well. I talked to a friend while I ate brunch and have putzed around online, playing checkers and making a pleasure purchase while doing research for an upgrade purchase. I've also moved a couple things around the kitchen in the name of organization.

I have a list as long as my arm, which is clearly not getting finished today but at this moment, I'm okay with that. I know I'll get to several more of the smaller items on the list but I'm pretty sure the big furniture moving is not happening.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2021, 02:15 PM   #3824
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 4,497 Times in 1,338 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I went to CVS for a few things.
Took Milo out in the car.
Started the laundry.
Cleaned the house.
Made cinnamon rolls and hash browns.
Ordered a Target same day delivery.
Wiped down everything from CVS and Target.
Colored my hair.
Later I will finish the laundry and make dinner.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2021, 03:41 PM   #3825
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged to my fiancé , Rico <3

Thanked 29,769 Times in 9,144 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

* Slept in (I slept over ten hours).

* Had a lovely breakfast with my Love, Rico.

* Went shopping for a few items at the grocery store (I made Chipolte salads with baby spinach leaves, tempeh browned in evoo, sliced avocado and ruby red Cherub tomatoes, topped with corn kernels, wild brown rice and quinoa, and baby black beans, for our lunches this week).

* Painted my fingernails after I manicured my own natural nails.

* Ironed a few scarves, to go with certain things I will wear this week at work.

* Oh, and I cleaned out our sock drawers so I can go on a sock shopping spree. I will keep the odd socks I find to make cute sock puppets for Christmas toys to give to children as keep sake gifts, this coming holiday season.
Old 04-13-2021, 09:51 PM   #3826
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 106,703 Times in 25,035 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

At work? Not much of anything, unfortunately. My new hire had problems with every account that he set up and none of his passwords worked after they were created and emails from Payroll just disappeared. Also, the grinder he used shredded a brand new blade in seconds.

Is it Mercury retrograde?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM   #3827
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 4,497 Times in 1,338 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

At work I did a presentation on census and attendance then I did huddles and supervisions.

At home I took Milo out and made dinner.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #3828
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,468 Times in 9,542 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

not much, I still have alot of things to do before Friday!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accomplished, today