Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

shutting the world out w/ hym ~
Old 05-03-2013, 05:38 AM   #11382
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

A long day to end a long (and challenging) week.

Today is Grandparents & Special Friends Day at school. Actually my favorite of all the events I plan because I LOVE the mutual glee and adoration of the children and their grandparents.

I felt the same way.

I remember bringing my Grampa in for 'Parent Career Day' when I was in 1st grade. He was the City Animal Control officer at the time. Which was SUPER COOL when I was in 1st grade. He had a van and an official uniform with a fancy hat. We got to be outside and he had a couple of dogs with him, to meet my classmates. I was the coolest girl in the first grade that day, for sure. And I was soooooooo proud.

Our house was also a temporary B&B for all strays who were in search of a new home; my Grandfather couldn't bare to bring them to the "pound" because there were no no-kill shelters in the late 70s/early 80s and most unclaimed animals were put down within a week of arrival.

My Grandmother had the patience of a Saint.

Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by how much I still miss them; 24 years gone my Grampa - 7 years my Grama.

And sometimes I can tap in to all the wonderful things they gave me, the most valuable piece being pure unadulterated love.
It's a powerful thing.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:42 AM   #11383
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

Im convinced and will be a married guy soon!
Old 05-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #11384
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

This is one of the very few times I actually enjoyed signing out of Skype. She is on her way to the airport, and I am excited beyond belief!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 10:03 AM   #11385
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default my mind is on

Mowing
Fires east of Chico
Farmers market

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #11386
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

The difference a person can make in our lives.

I am thinking that I have been foolish to let things I cannot control get the better of me through my energy. I hope that my meditation exercises can help.

What else is on my mind?

I would really like to be able to go out on a date tonight, comfort, daydreams, my path and a few other things that I really don't know how to express.

I alway half wondered if I was meant to always go on my path alone but I have been hoping that it isn't true, even if I am still working towards my own dreams. I don't think it is and it can be a little scary sometimes, given the course of my life.

I am also thinking about my own patience and my patience for myself being difficult at the moment. If I am getting frustrated with myself and all of these overwhelming feelings sometimes then surely I cannot be the only one feeling it.

Wine. Wine might be nice or swimming in a hot spring. Or hand holding? Or maybe I just need to take some advice from Ellen and DANCE!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #11387
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default My dad :(

My dad....he fell today....broke his hip....surgery tomorrow. Trying to help mom through it. Getting myself through it. He has beaten back his blood disease for now...and now this. UGH. He is 76 and in fair shape...I really hope he can recover from this. Him and mom enjoy each other so much and love being together...married 52 years....sigh....he doesn't deserve this. I will do all I can to help them. Dammit, it just sucks. I love my Dad.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #11388
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a dip in the 40s tonite and the dang charlie horses in my feet
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #11389
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Long couple of days-I want to sleep, but I have too much reading to do for school
so it goes. maybe in an hour or so.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:06 AM   #11390
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

How waking in the wee hours of the morning on a day off really blows.
The massive air pocket that caused me to wake up.
The errands I need to run this morning after I go back to sleep and wake up again. lol
Hoping there are new and fresh apartment searches today that I plan to check on periodically throughout the day starting now since I can't seem to drift back to sleep just yet.
Chocolate and the lack thereof in this cave dwelling of mine.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 05:38 AM   #11391
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.wolverine.com/US/en-US/Pr...t?dimensions=0

Those are just awesome.

And I need coffee.
Beautiful sunrise and the birds are chirping, foraging and singing.
I dig the smell of the blooms on the trees and the flowers wafting across my nares.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #11392
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

The way globalization has ruined so many cultures and lives, traditions, societies and status, leaving whole communities to die... DARN you SCHOOL! telling me the TRUTH...
Old 05-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #11393
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

The Pittsburgh marathon is tomorrow. Boston is on my mind.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #11394
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation
Default A lot...

Tonight I have a lot on my mind....

My son is in the hospital. He was admitted at 4:30 this morning for SupraVentricular Tachycardia. He will be in there at least until Monday when they perform the tests for his heart. He called me in tears today telling me he is afraid of dying and that he has been gasping for breath all day. They have told him it is not bad enough for him to be placed on oxygen yet, but he says there is no way he can sleep with the breathing difficulties.

Other than that my birth mother / sister had an emotional collapse today and melted like a puddle to the floor screaming and crying. It took all my adopted mother / grandmother could do to help her get up off the floor and to bed. She heard it because she was outside working in her flowerbed.

*Sighs. On top of both of those my exes father's cancer (the kids' grandfather) has returned. This time it is prostate cancer.

Just seems like things are falling apart here right now and I am torn in going all directions....

Lord, give me strength....
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #11395
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

does it matter ? lol ~
Old 05-04-2013, 07:17 PM   #11396
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Many things are on my mind

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #11397
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The serious multi vehicle wreck I encountered on the way to work this morning and how glad I am that I didn't leave the house early as originally planned....otherwise my morning drive may have been rather "eventful"...Someone is definitely watching over me...

Despite the weather it was a wonderful weekend...only one thing would have made it even better...

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 07:39 AM   #11398
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

The future and reaching some more goals. Hoping things work out like I want.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:27 AM   #11399
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:
Can you adjust suspenders and a bow tie?

LukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST Reputation

A friend of mine who is going through something pretty serious. I have that helpless feeling knowing I can not help in any way. I send whatever energy I can. That will have to be enough.
LukeCian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 09:15 AM   #11400
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeCian View Post
A friend of mine who is going through something pretty serious. I have that helpless feeling knowing I can not help in any way. I send whatever energy I can. That will have to be enough.
Sending Your good thoughts and energy can be plenty. It can be a boost just knowing someone cares.
i am planning me day and trying to think my way though some difficulties i am having with my writing. It seems there is to much going on that has taken me out of my game. ugghhh now it is time to try and get my game back. There has been enough wallowing around here.
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post: