Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

In an hour I leave to go and see my oncologist. I just need to keep on telling my self that it will go fine! At least I know that when I get home my husband will be getting home soon and he will give me all the love that will make me feel better.
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 06:43 AM   #11482
chris1life

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, syr, he

chris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputationchris1life Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
In an hour I leave to go and see my oncologist. I just need to keep on telling my self that it will go fine! At least I know that when I get home my husband will be getting home soon and he will give me all the love that will make me feel better.
chris1life is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chris1life For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #11483
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I have so much on my mind and yet I feel focused and relaxed. Except for these cramps. They need to go away or I need to find a free supply of chocolate for the weekend.

Speaking of, the long weekend is on my mind. This used to be the kickoff of summer for me when I was a kid, even though school wasn't out yet. Me and my family would go camping and set up bonfires and barbeque all weekend. We would sing road trip songs in the car on the drive, off key and stop and take pictures at lookoff points. It brings back a lot of good memories. As I got older, I would go camp with friends or just escape alone to "reset". This year I am going to be at home working on getting some finishing details started/completed for my project and spending time with fabulous people. Who knows, maybe I will go out for a little bit or set up the tent and grill *S

I am also thinking about research, coffee, fluttering fairy energy, dancing around fires, travel plans, maps, sweet friends, embracing my freedom and daydreams!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #11484
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wondering if things lost really will come back.. so many things rolling around in my head... wish I had an off button.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #11485
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am really hungry. I want to cook but I am not sure if I am patient enough to stand in the kitchen and experiment for awhile. Would it be cheating if I just went and got subway and made a little salad to go with it? I would make my own sandwich if I had my wheat and honey buns and the right kind of cheese.

salad making, coffee, subway, grocery store, couch. I think I worked it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 11:00 AM   #11486
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I am really hungry. I want to cook but I am not sure if I am patient enough to stand in the kitchen and experiment for awhile. Would it be cheating if I just went and got subway and made a little salad to go with it? I would make my own sandwich if I had my wheat and honey buns and the right kind of cheese.

salad making, coffee, subway, grocery store, couch. I think I worked it out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #11487
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

Forgiveness...Trying hard to forgive someone that I felt used me. They were like a sis to me. Had not heard from them in over 3 weeks since the ordeal. Then I receive a call begging for forgiveness and there were even tears.( from their side) Even before I STRONGLY expressed how I felt about the whole situation.
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #11488
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahya View Post
Forgiveness...Trying hard to forgive someone that I felt used me. They were like a sis to me. Had not heard from them in over 3 weeks since the ordeal. Then I receive a call begging for forgiveness and there were even tears.( from their side) Even before I STRONGLY expressed how I felt about the whole situation.
Forgot to ad I felt a connection to her because we were both from the south plains and moving up here we sometimes felt it was another country. lol
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #11489
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

It is that time of the evening, when I want simply to curl up in her arms, and slowly begin snoring softly into her ear...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2013, 10:33 AM   #11490
LukeCian
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jake Tulane
Relationship Status:
Can you adjust suspenders and a bow tie?

LukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST ReputationLukeCian Has the BEST Reputation

She is, she always is on My mind. Each time we talk and make plans life just changes. Every time I hear a particular song, there she is.

Also, on My mind is the orientation I had today. Life is about to get even busier and I am glad about that. I am super excited about this new venture.

The best part is My girl will be part of it all.
LukeCian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LukeCian For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #11491
Daktari

The folks; I don't know who; that send me messages and 'pokes' on crapbook. Their powers of observation astound me; I've not participated in that social networking site for months and months and...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #11492
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Being irked that I am having to spend a Friday evening now having to call the authorities because folks choose to not be grown.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #11493
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm totally hoping that creepy little albino looking lizard thing on my patio on my bedroom window screen can't get in through the window anywhere. Oh Goddess PLEASE don't let it in, please!
Old 05-18-2013, 12:23 AM   #11494
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Seriously, she deserves longer than 18 minutes for her lunch break (with no other breaks in sight). Seems like it is time to shift some detritus off of her shift, and get people who are actually willing to put in some hard work. I miss her damnit, thank the Dog it is Friday...I do admire her, she is such a dedicated person, in so many wonderful ways...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 09:59 AM   #11495
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

It's been such a difficult week.
I think my strength is being tested.
If that's the case...stop it now! You win, I'm tired.

A death in the family, my car needs fixing and I've changed everything
we could think of ($500 later and it still doesn't start when it's supposed to.)
My lawn mower is chugging and smoking (that will be me soon)
My head is always killing me from the stress in my shoulders.

Sigh...thanks for letting me vent. It helps just a tiny bit.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 10:15 AM   #11496
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

"Days off" not being days off. And what Cid said...a challenging week.
Ok. What kinda car Cid.
Starter battery does it turn over? Do you have spark? Gas? Oxygen?

Which reminds me that I have been meaning to tell rockinonhigh about this website.
Car parts..
car-part.com
http://www.car-part.com/

Last edited by DMW; 05-18-2013 at 10:20 AM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #11497
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMW View Post
"Days off" not being days off. And what Cid said...a challenging week.
Ok. What kinda car Cid.
Starter battery does it turn over? Do you have spark? Gas? Oxygen?

Which reminds me that I have been meaning to tell rockinonhigh about this website.
Car parts..
car-part.com
http://www.car-part.com/
It's a Saturn SC1 2002 with a gazillion kms on it.
I have a bit of spark, but very little flame left.
OH! The car...yeah, it clicks when I turn the key, but nothing else.
And yes, I have lots of gas in it..lol.
Oxygen? It's outside...so I'm guessing yeah.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #11498
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

You are funny!
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #11499
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

600 Million would be okay too.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 05:44 PM   #11500
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default I have been thinking about this alot lately.

I saw a painting in the Vatican in Rome a few years ago, that still haunts me to this day. I don't know why I have been thinking about it so much lately but I have been.

I tried to find a better image of it but I couldn't.
I have always had some connection to the holocaust and specifically Auschwitz, I have a need to go there.
It's been on my mind a lot lately.
The Following User Says Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post: