Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Georgia Forums

Old 11-08-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation
Default Georgia on My Mind

Not that I am the best representative of the GA thread , but someone has to post something here ...

Hello to all GA peeps .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I already did, but that's okay
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 10:46 AM   #3
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Hi y'all. I'm not even from Georgia but I'm down there quite often so I figured I would pop in and say hi to the locals. Hope everyone has a great day!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there ....I am sorry I didn't see it ...I am still trying to explore .... well scratch this one ... I am sure you are more proficient to handle GA thread .

Have a great relaxing Sunday

Vlasta
Old 11-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

No I don't want to subscribe to a "GA thread". Besides your title is much better than mine which was Hello from Georgia.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #6
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
I already did, but that's okay
I have to stalk you to try find thread in GA forums , but I didn't see it ? please be so kind and direct me to it .
Old 11-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Ga here, but heading north very soon and i'm happy.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:19 PM   #8
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

This is the official Georgia thread.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #9
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton View Post
Ga here, but heading north very soon and i'm happy.
Hi ..... lucky you ! .... I am honestly happy for you . I would get hell out of GA if I could in a minute ..... However , I am stuck for the moment . I have to be patient . I am sure I will talk to you before you leave and wish you all the happiness that's out there
Old 11-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #10
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

I'm subscribing after all.
Sidebar: I think Georgia is gorgeous at least in these parts.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #11
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

not that i'm from georgia....but it certainly has been on my mind of late. i sure do know some wonderful folks down that way and am looking forward to my next trip down. of course, i've been notified that i must make sweet potato pies, but it's a fair price for admission.

vlasta....i'll be giving you advance notice this time. perhaps we'll be able to get things lined up this next time. (i'll have my camera with me, too. hint hint)

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #12
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Howdy Vlasta and all the other good Gawgia peeps!!!

How's everyone in the Peach State weathering through the winter??

It's been nice here in Vegas, so far, with temps in the 50's and 60's...and sunny, but I still miss home.

Vlasta, have you been seeing much of the H1N1 thing in your ER?? We've had just a smattering of cases, but we don't serve the general population, either, so my facility isn't a good cross section to judge by. It seems like some years, all our vents are in action, and other years, not so much. We've had a respite in the past few weeks tho. I have to admit that sometimes it's nice to just be able to push nebs and not have to be running to codes or tending ventilators. It makes for more time to give my students and patients for teaching.

Cheers to everyone for a great Monday!!

~Theo~
Old 07-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #13
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

WAKE UP GA.......... hell its almost lunch time for petes sake....... lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:36 AM   #14
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Atlanta voted gayest city by The Advocate

1. Atlanta
Georgia isn’t the most gay-friendly state, but Atlanta is undoubtedly our gayest city—with 29 gay bars here, there’s a reason it’s dubbed Hotlanta. Atlanta’s several queer events include one of the nation’s largest Prides in October (returning to Piedmont Park this year), and MondoHomo, a May event celebrating art, drag, burlesque, film, and BBQ. The gay epicenter is Midtown, anchored by Outwrite Books, a giant gay bookstore bucking the national trend—by staying in business! Atlanta guys are hunky, the ladies are gracious, the gay sports leagues are seriously well organized, and its housewives (and their gay BFFs, complete with handbags and heels) are now camp icons. And who doesn’t love the sweet lilt of a Georgia accent on a knockout guy or gal?
Old 04-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #15
EthanGaBoy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
no longer watching and waiting she found me!!

EthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST ReputationEthanGaBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
1. Atlanta
Georgia isn’t the most gay-friendly state, but Atlanta is undoubtedly our gayest city—with 29 gay bars here, there’s a reason it’s dubbed Hotlanta. Atlanta’s several queer events include one of the nation’s largest Prides in October (returning to Piedmont Park this year), and MondoHomo, a May event celebrating art, drag, burlesque, film, and BBQ. The gay epicenter is Midtown, anchored by Outwrite Books, a giant gay bookstore bucking the national trend—by staying in business! Atlanta guys are hunky, the ladies are gracious, the gay sports leagues are seriously well organized, and its housewives (and their gay BFFs, complete with handbags and heels) are now camp icons. And who doesn’t love the sweet lilt of a Georgia accent on a knockout guy or gal?
You really said it ALL Ms. Duchess. I have hung my hat in MANY places in my life and it didn't matter if I was alone or with someone special NO PLACE was ever able to compare. I know I am biased.... I'ma Georgia boy born and bred.
"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing. "
— Jerome K. Jerome

ETHAN
EthanGaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #16
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthanGaBoy View Post
You really said it ALL Ms. Duchess. I have hung my hat in MANY places in my life and it didn't matter if I was alone or with someone special NO PLACE was ever able to compare. I know I am biased.... I'ma Georgia boy born and bred.
Ethan sweetie, I am absolutely in love with Atlanta. The only time I'm a little sad about living here is when I'm feeling a little homesick. St. Augustine is my first love.

Duchess
Old 04-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #17
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

ok i am reading about all this exciting stuff......... but dont knwo the 1st thing about where i can find these places.. or how to get there or where to park my truck.. or how safe is it to walk or take a bus or ???
i been hangin around atlanta all weekend and bored as hell..........
*sigh*

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #18
AtlantaButch824

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
does it really matter
Relationship Status:
single

AtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST Reputation

I am having the same issue. I was a home body and we did not have much of a social life. All of my family and friends are in southwest ga. Anyone got any suggestions for an older butch to get back in the swing of things?
AtlantaButch824 is offline   Reply With Quote