Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #11981
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind....

I would really like to have some chocolate pudding pie right now, lol. With cool whip. Not whipped cream! Cool whip, in my humble opinion, is a far superior product in both taste and consistency.

Okay; and not "some." I'm gonna need a lot of it. And a giant shot of espresso to wash it all down, lol.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #11982
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Right now the return call from my doctor I am expecting in 15 minutes. How long it took two friends to badger me into making this call. They should have to suffer the consequences of this call not me. I didn't want to know....
Old 12-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #11983
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my Mind?

Expectations, holidays and health. I was hoping for an upswing in 2013, it will definitely be a year of changes again.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #11984
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

My best butch bud has been on my mind. She put in a two week notice of resignation as director of a drug treatment center and has been working nights as a drug counselor at her new job. She is totally exhausted. After Friday, she will be finished working her two week notice and will be able work her one new job and not two. She is in dire need of some rest right now.

I am so thankful she switched jobs. As director, she had to fire two male counselors this year. They were not doing their job by corporate rules so she had to come down on them. Both became physically threatening to the point her nurses called the police. She was not physically harmed but I need to add "YET" to the end of my previous sentence. Heck, the clients (drug addicts) were like gentle lambs compared to her male counselors.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #11985
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

I miss my cat. Until weather clears up cant fly her home. They dont heat cargo areas im not leaving my baby in the cold for 8 hrs.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #11986
FemmeSkyWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

FemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST ReputationFemmeSkyWolf Has the BEST Reputation

Why does life have to hurt so bad some times
Old 12-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #11987
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chuckie Baby

My fact for the day, The way Chuck Norris can satisfy a woman is by pointing at her with his finger and saying "Booya"
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #11988
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thinking about the weight I have gained and how I want to start losing it... starting my yoga work out today.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #11989
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation
Default thankful

Thankful for little things. Learning a lot about myself as a single woman after a 34 year partnership. Navigating thinking about getting to know other women without having dinner and renting the you haul the next day. Wanting to date with velcroing myself to someone or visa versa. Liking my space. Feel like online stuff and meeting on dating sites is not my cup of tea but I feel too old to go to a bar like I did in the early days. Not sure that bars in NY exist like I used to go to..anyone remember Sahara, La Femme, all of a sudden can't remember the name of bar on Sheridan Sq. Oops senior moment. I feel socially inept. Any suggestions.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 06:27 AM   #11990
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Empty, filler conversation.
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #11991
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Baa Baaaaaa

I was thinking this morning about the time I saw the movie Bambi. It changed my life! When Bambi’s mother died, I vowed to myself that I would never ever EVER live in the forest. Too dangerous.
The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #11992
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

On my mind: Years ago, a woman at my old job transferred to another department and proceeded to broadcast loudly and widely to everyone in her new department how bad her old boss "sucked" and how evil he was and also talked mad shit about almost everyone in her old department.

Well, lo and behold, the department she transferred to abruptly shut down a couple of months after she transferred there because the managers in her new department failed to properly manage the place and the entire department was just basically a fucking mess.

She had to do the walk of shame and reapply for her old position in her old department knowing that her old boss knew all the shit she talked and knowing that alllllll of her old coworkers knew what a gossipy, negative asshole she had been about them. Good thing for her that her old boss allowed her the grace of returning but God, can you imagine having to eat your own pile of dog shit like that?

Heavy on my mind lately how people's actions come back to bite them squarely in the ass.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #11993
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Medication insomnia.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #11994
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

That babysitting an 8yr old boy can be exhausting. But Grandma and mom needed to shop.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #11995
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,544 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 11:21 PM   #11996
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Lately what's on my mind is how much I am craving the feeling of being held in someone's arms... how that act can feeling can fill a void you don't realize is there... and how that void can exist no matter how happy you are with the rest of your life.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:30 AM   #11997
Yew

How Do You Identify?:
ftm, trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Single

Yew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST ReputationYew Has the BEST Reputation

WOW my day was so made when a really sexy, beautifully blue-eyed (trans)guy messaged me on a dating site...totally unexpected, very welcome and really flattering- instant crush material to the MAX!
Old 12-28-2013, 12:39 AM   #11998
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yew View Post
WOW my day was so made when a really sexy, beautifully blue-eyed (trans)guy messaged me on a dating site...totally unexpected, very welcome and really flattering- instant crush material to the MAX!
I am thinking I might be a little jealous... my dating site pages never get hits...
Old 12-29-2013, 06:35 AM   #11999
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

How bad my right hand hurts right now after boiling water jumped out of the pot making homemade chicken soup and attacked me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 07:59 AM   #12000
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Default Fake Boobs

I just watched a program about Charlie Sheen and all I can say is Charlie Sheen is the Keith Richards of Lindsey Lohan's.
The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post: