Old 07-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #241
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I answered my truth....Um....So, you want one, Turtle? Lemme see here. K, got one.

What is the wildest thing you have ever done in your life so far?

Oh, and I'll take another truth
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #242
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

ferret, if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #243
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

WILD...I don't know if I know wild....or if we would consider the same things wild.

I, at one time, was know to throwing things - eggs, mudballs, snowballs, firecrakers, m80s...yeah, very bad, unsupervised child...

Looked at a friend after a night of drinking too much and said "ROAD TRIP"...took a 6 and a half hour drive to Ithaca with nary a toothbrush or an extra pair of underwear in the car...

Got on a plane and flew 2500 miles to meet someone I'd been talking to...

I don't know, none of that seems particularly WILD...maybe there is good stuff I don't remember from the days when I was stoned a lot...

although...I didn't ask for another truth...and Parker still has that gleem in 'is eye...

Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #244
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

So, I lived in Minnesota til 2006. And then I ended up in KY. Funny how I always said I wanted to live somewhere different, but ended up here *sighs* Honestly, if there was one place I could live, I think I'd move back home to MN in a heartbeat. It's where my family still is, and there's a lot of things that I miss about it.
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #245
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I'm back from an absolutely wonderful vacation, and I have some dares, if you're not too chicken!!!!!!! And my welcome wagon friend might need to screen them first , because my dares are not for the thin skinned, faint hearted.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:53 AM   #246
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I'm back from an absolutely wonderful vacation, and I have some dares, if you're not too chicken!!!!!!! And my welcome wagon friend might need to screen them first , because my dares are not for the thin skinned, faint hearted.
welcome back Jagg...

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 06:18 AM   #247
monkeygirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme and Misfit
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

monkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dare

Jagg, I'll take one of your dares.
monkeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #248
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Jagg, I lived through Princess Belle's "most embarrassing moment" truth so will throw myself on the truth pile once again, if you have one.

Be kind...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 06:40 AM   #249
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygirl View Post
Jagg, I'll take one of your dares.
Ok Monkeygirl, love your name BTW! Let me research a few things, and I will give you , your dare. About 20 min.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #250
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Jagg, I lived through Princess Belle's "most embarrassing moment" truth so will throw myself on the truth pile once again, if you have one.

Be kind...

Be Kind? Hahaha ok just for you Anya! Your truth question, tell us who the one person you wanted to say shut the F up, to and why?
Old 07-09-2012, 08:02 AM   #251
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

I will take another truth as well

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #252
monkeygirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme and Misfit
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

monkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputationmonkeygirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default My dare?

Jagg, did you forget or are you still
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monkeygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #253
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Jagg, did you forget or are you still
Sorry had to tend to a few things. Ok here is your dare. You are going to go to Julie's visitor page, and say the following, - word for word. "Hello Julie welcome to the planet, glad you found us! I see you have made some friends already, well once you start finding your way around the site, I will be looking forward to reading your posts." Have fun!
Ok Monkey let us know when you are finished. Lol
Old 07-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #254
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

*waving to my neighbor Jagg* I will take another truth, please!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #255
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post

Be kind...

Quote:
Be Kind? Hahaha ok just for you Anya! Your truth question, tell us who the one person you wanted to say shut the F up, to and why?
This one is difficult to come up with.

I hate to cop to this but it is the truth: I learned as a kid to tune out when someone prattles on and on.

My mother was an elementary school teacher and everythin but everything was a "lesson" for her to teach me something.

My worst subject was math. I really hated it. There actually is a good reason for this which I will spare you before someone wants to tell me to shut the f up.

Anyway, my mother would sit me at the kitchen table, lean over and with her smokers breath ( she long ago quit smoking but used to smoke a pack a day when I was a kid) and would go on and on trying to get my brain to understand fractions. I was aged 9 or 10.

Inside my head I would be screaming shut the f up, let me escape but perfected the art of nodding my head, looking interested and acting like I understood what she was saying. I may even have disassociated a little as I could look on the outside as though I was listening and understanding but did not have a clue as to what she was talking about.

When I went to college, I had to get tutors or never would have passed chemistry, statistics or pharmacology! To this day, sometimes I still get stuck on a fraction.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #256
monkeygirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme and Misfit
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default done

I posted it, Jagg. That was easy?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monkeygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #257
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I posted it, Jagg. That was easy?

That was way easy. Be glad I'm not playing. But I doubt anyone would take any of my dares that would actually do it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #258
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
*waving to my neighbor Jagg* I will take another truth, please!
Ok neighbor here is your truth. You must fill in the blanks using only BFPlanet users
I wish I had _____ body. I wish I was as smart as _____. I wish I could get to know ____ a lot better. If I was single I would love to see _____ naked. And I would love to kiss____.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #259
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok neighbor here is your truth. You must fill in the blanks using only BFPlanet users
I wish I had _____ body. I wish I was as smart as _____. I wish I could get to know ____ a lot better. If I was single I would love to see _____ naked. And I would love to kiss____.
OH wow! Now seeing as how I am hitched with someone here on the Planet, gotta be careful....sooooo...

I wish I had _guest's body. I wish I was as smart as guest. I wish I could get to know guest a lot better. If I was single I would love to see guest naked. And I would love to kiss Wolfz7.(over and over and over!)

(yeah, I am a smart-ass!)
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #260
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
OH wow! Now seeing as how I am hitched with someone here on the Planet, gotta be careful....sooooo...

I wish I had _guest's body. I wish I was as smart as guest. I wish I could get to know guest a lot better. If I was single I would love to see guest naked. And I would love to kiss Wolfz7.(over and over and over!)

(yeah, I am a smart-ass!)
Roflol. That's exactly how I would have answered. Lol you get extra bonus points for consistancy.