How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I have many dares for anyone who would like one. It doesn't require you leaving the site.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #82
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

ill play...

dare

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #83
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
ill play...

dare
Ok Gaea you must go to pinkielee's visitor page, cos she has a great sense of humor . And type the words of this Travis Tritt song. " I can't hide the way I feel about you anymore, I cant hide the hurt inside, keep the pain out of my eyes, anymore. My heart can't take the beating not having you to hold, my mind keeps re-creating a life with you alone, and I just can't keep pretending that I don't love you anymore." But don't use quotation marks. Make it seem like u are talking from your heart. Lol
Old 06-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #84
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Ok Gaea you must go to pinkielee's visitor page, cos she has a great sense of humor . And type the words of this Travis Tritt song. " I can't hide the way I feel about you anymore, I cant hide the hurt inside, keep the pain out of my eyes, anymore. My heart can't take the beating not having you to hold, my mind keeps re-creating a life with you alone, and I just can't keep pretending that I don't love you anymore." But don't use quotation marks. Make it seem like u are talking from your heart. Lol
DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME LOL???

ok ok

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #85
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I am loving watching this game.
I'm not sure I am brave enough to play. lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 12:04 PM   #86
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Travis Tritt.... was one of big ol' crushes from the early 90's. Must have been the fringe jackets & really sexy mullet

FYI... her dare has been completed!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #87
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Travis Tritt.... was one of big ol' crushes from the early 90's. Must have been the fringe jackets & really sexy mullet

FYI... her dare has been completed!
Dang busted! Haha I was hoping you would read it and think WTF? Haha but you saw this so. Haha oh well.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #88
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

I have plenty more dares if anyone is silly or brave enough. Just saying.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #89
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
I have plenty more dares if anyone is silly or brave enough. Just saying.
ill take a truth instead lol

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #90
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm brave enough for a dare as long as it doesn't get me in too much trouble....hmmm, I may chicken out!
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #91
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I will let you all handle the dares. I will take a truth, please?
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #92
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
I'm brave enough for a dare as long as it doesn't get me in too much trouble....hmmm, I may chicken out!
Ok Beloved here is your dare. You have to go to the Listening to each other thread and post one big long rambling , ADHD laced, improperly formed sentences, incoherent, coupled with angery, then happy then confused tones. Bounce from one bizarre subject to another making absolutely no sense what so ever. For example you could start of by saying something like this, Today i want to address the issues of the 7th district. coming and going as if it was a Sunday afternoon, and now i think my neighbor has a chicken. As if we haven't slept enough in the past industrial era, why do the rashes, wait so long to sting. . . Ok Beloved do you get the idea? But you must use the phrase "Stank a dank dank "at least once. One more thing , you must end this long rambling post with, I'm good enough , I'm, smart enough, and Doggone it people like me!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #93
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sooooo,

Soooo, I'm wondering if the Woman who started this thread is gettin in any trouble with the other moderators yet???

And Ms. ArkansasPiscesGrrl....a truth?

Truth be told....what was the most influential thing that happened to you between the ages of 6 and 12?
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #94
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I would like another truth please
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #95
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to play. I'll take a truth please (don't think I'm quite brave enough for one of JAGG's dares yet!)

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #96
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

i might need a little help with my dare. (see page 1 for details). Thx!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #97
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
i might need a little help with my dare. (see page 1 for details). Thx!

I think you should post this picture

(you know where......lol)
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #98
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

that would be awesome, but I don't know how to from my phone. wah! help! *sniffle*

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 04:38 AM   #99
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Ok Beloved here is your dare. You have to go to the Listening to each other thread and post one big long rambling , ADHD laced, improperly formed sentences, incoherent, coupled with angery, then happy then confused tones. Bounce from one bizarre subject to another making absolutely no sense what so ever. For example you could start of by saying something like this, Today i want to address the issues of the 7th district. coming and going as if it was a Sunday afternoon, and now i think my neighbor has a chicken. As if we haven't slept enough in the past industrial era, why do the rashes, wait so long to sting. . . Ok Beloved do you get the idea? But you must use the phrase "Stank a dank dank "at least once. One more thing , you must end this long rambling post with, I'm good enough , I'm, smart enough, and Doggone it people like me!!!
Uh oh...what have I gotten myself in to? I will do it, I just need to wake up first. I'm a good sport. I am willing to humiliate myself.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 04:39 AM   #100
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
Uh oh...what have I gotten myself in to? I will do it, I just need to wake up first. I'm a good sport. I am willing to humiliate myself.
You rawk beloved!!!!!!! I can't wait to read it. roflol!!!!