WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

good morning coffee talk with someone I met that lives in CA.. can't wait to make a visit there one day. I have lived in OR for 2 1/2 years and have never been to WA or CA

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 03:48 PM   #6042
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOnFire View Post
good morning coffee talk with someone I met that lives in CA.. can't wait to make a visit there one day. I have lived in OR for 2 1/2 years and have never been to WA or CA
This really has to change sissy!!!! I am only a few hours away! And Cali is on my list for this year!!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 04:20 PM   #6043
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

hearing my son and daughter laugh and cut up with each other... for most of their lives they have fought like dragons *hence the double dragon tat on my back*... but now they are living together and helping each other and enjoying each others company... along with their significant others... this.. brings me joy because we are all we have now...
Old 07-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #6044
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Kisses on my face....
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #6045
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

My life!! :-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 05:18 PM   #6046
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,108 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing an old friend who retired last year and is doing well. She is really enjoying her life. She rides a Harley (it's beautiful—ivory and black), has ridden one for decades, and she's joined a group of Harley ridin' women.

She's also going to Vegas, Park City, and Yellowstone next month (not on her bike but in her car). It was just great seeing the smiles on her face and her excited spirit. She even lost a few pounds though she didn't need to.

We'll have lunch again before she leaves for Vegas if she can fit me in her busy schedule.

I miss seeing my friend at work, but I'm thrilled for her and seeing her smiling face made my day.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:36 PM   #6047
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation
Default sweet sweet protien

I got an egg! The first egg!!
Not sure which of the hens laid it but you would have thought I won the lottery when I found it.
Can't wait to see if I get to collect again tomorrow!
Old 08-02-2014, 08:07 PM   #6048
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Taking my nephew out for lunch and a movie. Was great spending time with him

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:10 PM   #6049
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my daughter have fun with her friends at Main Event even though I'm dying inside. Being able to put my needs aside for someone else.
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 10:37 PM   #6050
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

knowing he will be home in a few hours and safely tucked in his bed... I miss his voice and storytime... last night I go to sleep without it. Happy girl

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 11:56 PM   #6051
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Went on a date and had Ethiopian food and went to the Movies to see Lucy (don't recommend it). Now, laying in bed with my PJs on eating crack aka: chocolate malted crunch ice cream from Thrifties getting ready to watch Drag Race reruns. Joy!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 12:36 AM   #6052
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Ridiculous conversations with my crazy chat friends.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:34 AM   #6053
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going DOWN!!!

My bathroom scales! We don't usually get along, but today it look like we are becoming the best of friends. The information shared between us was truly a joyous moment.

CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 03:33 AM   #6054
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Leaving work on time and looking forward to spending today with Ruff

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #6055
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner at my cousin's house out in the country. I played with her babies and took in the views of the mountains. Lots of family hanging out.
Wonderful Sunday
Old 08-03-2014, 07:34 PM   #6056
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I bought honey a telescope. Like a big one. Ever since he was little he always wanted one but they couldn't afford those kinds of gifts. Surprised him when I got home with it, his face was priceless.
SirenManda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirenManda For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 08:28 PM   #6057
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

This whole week has brought me joy!!

Time so deep in the woods even a car cant be heard...

Friends who appreciate and love me unconditionally...

Meeting a new friend, no... chosen family member... a trans man who happens to be my friends uncle!

Skinny dipping for hours every day I was gone!
Old 08-03-2014, 08:29 PM   #6058
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

a morning spent perusing the Blue Ridge Parkway....

Jacques not knowing the meaning of "stranger" and delighting folks everywhere we went....

learning new things....

the epic beauty of the blue ridge mountains....words can not express...

a happy decision to meander through Black Mountain on my way home...and the lunch and ice cream that ensued there...

it was a blessed day.... Im a truly lucky girl...
Old 08-03-2014, 08:57 PM   #6059
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

hearing her voice today.....
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 11:08 PM   #6060
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Talking to my cousin Chuck the other day, and remembering our conversation about the "other side" of my mother's (and our) clan. My mother's stepbrother, by my Swedish grandfather's first wife (Grandma Anderson was his second wife), settled in the Seattle area and I have a whole other group of relatives there. Uncle George's son, my cousin Chuck, retired from the Army as a Lt.Col., after 36 years of service. He's a really great guy and simply adores my mom.....his "Aunt Lou"!!!! LOL

We're all getting on Ancestry.com and doing genealogy these days!!! What fun we're having, too!!!!

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy