Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-06-2015, 03:42 PM   #6261
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yesterday

I took a long, meandering drive through the countryside beneath an impossibly blue sky that was lit up by a sun so brilliant it was almost incomprehensible.

As I cruised along, I noticed a small "not-quite-a-swamp-but-not-quite-a-pond-either" at the northern edge of a cow pasture. All the other cows were hanging around together in the meadow (catching up on the latest cow gossip and weighing in on all the pressing bovine social issues of the moment, in my mind) except for one that was standing alone, as still as a statue, knee-deep in the standing water. She had her face lifted to the sunlight and I could literally feel her contentment all the way out to the road.

She was probably just trying to cool off, but what I loved the most about the whole scene was that she was doing precisely what she wanted to do and for her, nothing else existed in all the world at that time save her, the cool water, and the sunlight.

I think cows are beautiful, peaceful creatures and this one brought me a lot of joy. She wore her serenity painted all over her face as a light that rivaled the radiance of the sun.
Old 04-06-2015, 06:37 PM   #6262
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A gift basket of beautiful, colorful, cheerful yellow and purple Calibrachoa flowers.
My hummingbirds are gonna love them.
It made my day.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2015, 06:43 PM   #6263
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy? Today?

Buttercream frosting bitches!
Old 04-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #6264
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Bringing someone comfort and laughter
Old 04-08-2015, 09:10 AM   #6265
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Getting the chopper polished up for bike night.....she'll be the hottest bitch there.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #6266
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Ice cream!
Old 04-11-2015, 11:37 PM   #6267
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Picking out garden flowers for Mawmaw and how pleased she was with them.

Going fishing and finding a bunch of the tiniest, itty bitty, squiggly little tadpoles I've ever seen. A whole batch of them would fit on top a dime. When I see healthy critters like frogs and tadpoles, it makes me think the ecology and area are healthy and not polluted. My son and I also have an affinity for froggies...they always remind me of him.

Spending my day in good healthy ways gave me joy.

Also...at the end of my day, I felt joy from thinking/ knowing that I AM human...I allow myself to love and be loved. I feel pride and share pride with those I care about. I feel pain and process pain in healthy ways. I fall down and pick myself up. I feel genuine compassion and an important part of my personality is putting other's needs before my own. ....etc etc...I AM human with a very strong will to overcome adversity. This brings me joy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 06:35 PM   #6268
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Adventures!! I can't wait to post pictures!!
Old 04-12-2015, 07:58 PM   #6269
satindoll

How Do You Identify?:
Hell on wheels.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married

satindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default 1 WEEK: NO ANXIETY

That is what made me Happy. I have not had a panic attack in a week!
satindoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to satindoll For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 08:40 PM   #6270
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I read a pamphlet on How to Stay Calm while I was in the grocery checkout line. I read all of it.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 09:12 PM   #6271
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Reclining on the patio in the glow of the setting sun - a tad chilly at 68* in the shade, but absolutely perfect temp for lounging in the sunlight - shirtsleeves - Tiny Dog by my side, pushing her head up under my dangling hand for loves

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 09:19 PM   #6272
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Finding a beautiful dress at a vintage second-hand store, that fits my body perfectly (basic black w/ tiny bouquets of flowers in shades of pink, red & violet).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 10:21 PM   #6273
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

my tomato soup. who knew tomatoes, onion and garlic could be so good when blended with basil and sour cream? nom nom
Old 04-13-2015, 12:55 AM   #6274
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I found my niece!

My oldest brother and his first wife had a daughter in 1965 (I was born in 1963). They divorced, and the wife remarried, moving away with my niece when she was about 6 or 7. We completely lost touch, including my brother. From time to time, I would think of Lesley but I didn't think it was my place to look for her while my brother was still alive. It also seemed like a verboten subject. I couldn't understand not knowing at least where your child is, whether or not you have contact, but that's the way it was.

My brother died in 2006 and after discussing it with my remaining brother, I set out on the search again. To make a long story short, a new group formed on
Facebook for people searching for lost relatives, and as a long-shot for giggles, I wrote one of the first messages with my search. Someone wrote me back and said "I believe this is your niece!", with a profile. The woman's name, parents' names, and locations matched! So, I carefully wrote a message, expecting either a cold brush-off or nothing.

When I got home today, there was a message saying "That's me! I'm your niece!" She shared memories of my parents (her grandparents), and still has a picture book with their writing in it that she kept for remembering them. Her mother's new husband was the "dad" who raised her, but she had thought of us growing up. She remembered me as a little girl, more like a sister than aunt and niece.

I have a feeling a reunion of a different sort will occur .
Old 04-13-2015, 06:59 AM   #6275
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Hearing a familiar and much loved bird that I didn't know lived in NC...

and...

A gorgeous spring cardinal singing in the tree as I left for work
Old 04-27-2015, 08:09 PM   #6276
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Getting buzzzz bombed by a very pretty momma hummingbird. She let me know she came back for spring.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 08:23 PM   #6277
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Text messages from the lady!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 12:03 AM   #6278
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Not a cloud in the sky allll day!! And being able to walk without pain.
Another thing that brought me joy yesterday was, when I met my new Acupuncturist at my regular clinic, she offered me to visit her at her practice free of charge because she was so moved with how my Lupus affects me. My joy came from her compassion, her offer and the huge progress I have had since September of last year.
I've made some hard decisions but it's all been worth it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 12:59 AM   #6279
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Good friends and good food!

Knowing that I am loved unconditionally no matter what!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 08:11 AM   #6280
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not today but yesterday was an amazing pain free day. Only the tiniest twinge in the morning and then I didn't feel a thing all day. Lovely!

As for today, the weather could not be better. It really couldn't. Beautiful, bright sunshine, a breeze and it will hit the high 60s today. Low 70s tomorrow. Gorgeous!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy