Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

The touch of Dino's paw, or a lick from him. Or it can be love from one of the cats laying on my lap or stomach while I am on the soffa watching sports or sleeping.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #82
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

This one is very hard for me to think about.

I try not to think about love or being loved ... it might cause me to let my walls down or to give someone a key to a very deep part of my inner-self.

I'm not a "needy" person. But there are a few things I would like to experience in this life...before going to the next one and having to search all over again.

I need to feel protected... to eventually share my worst fears with someone, and have them NOT use it against me.

To feel protected when I have had a nasty day being a Tough-Ass-Boss at work, but the "little girl" in me needs comfort and a tender touch.

I am far from weak... but have weak moments... if I can ever find someone to trust with that key to the very deep part of my inner-self,
I need to feel protected and respected during my weak moments.

I didn't feel protected as a child or young adult... I would NEVER take for granted the special person that could do this for me. And I would NEVER take for granted the special gift of protection they would bestow on me.

I think if I could find the kind of special person who's willing to protect me in a way that I have always dreamed of... I may possibly be able to think about love and being loved without fear of being hurt. I think I would and could love them with all my heart and soul if they could do this for me.

(that's all I wish to share at this time... maybe more later)

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #83
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I need tenderness, it is the key to my heart......

Pashi

Old 05-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #84
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Understanding of my condition and patience when It is flaired up.

Honesty and full trust in me. "That I will do and act as I say" And that I will honor my relationships in whatever scene or circumstance.

The freedom to be me without being degraded or accused of false actions. Even if I am silly at times.

Acceptance that family and committment to those I care for are the most valuable thing in my life. And that I take an active role in every one.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #85
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

I try not to think about love or being loved ... it might cause me to let my walls down or to give someone a key to a very deep part of my inner-self.

I'm not a "needy" person. But there are a few things I would like to experience in this life...before going to the next one and having to search all over again.

I need to feel protected... to eventually share my worst fears with someone, and have them NOT use it against me.

To feel protected when I have had a nasty day being a Tough-Ass-Boss at work, but the "little girl" in me needs comfort and a tender touch.

I am far from weak... but have weak moments... if I can ever find someone to trust with that key to the very deep part of my inner-self,

I didn't feel protected as a child or young adult... I would NEVER take for granted the special person that could do this for me. And I would NEVER take for granted the special gift of protection they would bestow on me.

I think if I could find the kind of special person who's willing to protect me in a way that I have always dreamed of... I may possibly be able to think about love and being loved without fear of being hurt. I think I would and could love them with all my heart and soul if they could do this for me.

I understand and relate to this very much.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 12:48 PM   #86
Pretty Woman

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Trying to be true to myself

Pretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST ReputationPretty Woman Has the BEST Reputation

Two part answer from me:
What do I need to feel loved (inside myself): Safety, calm, quiet, introspective time. Days when I can put the dysfunctional chatter of my upbringing on the shelf and know that I am a superb human being, meaning that I do the absolute best I can and take steps to correct my mistakes when I fall short of my goals for myself. That stuff happened in the past..by folks who really needed help and had no capacity for parenting.

What do I need to feel loved (by another human being): See above...I absolutely am unable to be in true partnership with another individual unless I'm cool with me. And once that's in place, interaction with another human being who is also committed to knowin that it takes two to tango and that half of the problem is on each side. And, that defending a heels dug in position doesn't advance the ball.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #87
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

I couldnt have said this better. Thank you and agree 100%.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 01:08 PM   #88
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think a terminal illness is perhaps the biggest test of love.
Plato is stil here, and loves me. Even when I can't get out of bed
and have puke in my hair.

Knowing that hy can love me thru even the worst days has given
me a sense of security I've never had before.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #89
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Lady Pamela,

I just cried when I read your post. It was so beautiful.

Love,
Andrew
Old 05-24-2010, 03:55 PM   #90
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

SuperFemme,

You are right. A terminal illness is a test. I know from watching my sister and her husband. How he would gently hold her when she cried, or when they were told that there was no chance of survival. The tears.

Or when one of our siblings would hold her head while she was having the after effects of chemo, experimental drugs, or stem cells and wiping off her face with a cool wet wash cloth. The love is just so obvious. It is tender, sweet, loving, and so bonding. Until you experience this love, you really never know what love is about or how deep it can be reached in your heart and soul.

It isn't about bravery or courage. It is about love. That is what life is really about. Some haven't figured that out yet, and may never. Thank God it isn't our issue.

Namaste my sweet, dear sister,
Andrew

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 11:32 PM   #91
jey_z76

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
Still single

jey_z76 is on a distinguished road
Cool What I Need To Feel Loved.....

Well, instead of posting what I need, I figured I would just let everyone know the kind of person I am.

We all know that while relationships can be incredibly fulfilling, they aren't always easy. They're hard work and require oodles of love, patience and, well, sometimes the ability to know when to keep your mouth shut! Those in relationships need to let their partner know some things about themselves. Here are a few things about me.....

I would rather feel unloved than inadequate and disrespected.

I enjoy romance. Pretty much of a hopeless romantic! But sometimes I doubt my skills to be romantic.

I care about my woman's appearance. Everyone knows that I am very visual but women often forget just how helpless I am to what I see. The right visual stimulation can hypnotize me. And I am sure it has the same effect on others.

I want my partner to know how much I care.

A woman who smiles, makes it easier for me to approach her by conveying an attitude of confidence and playfulness.

I rarely get listened to, at least not beyond a few minutes. Most of the time that is all I really need, but since I hate to be rejected, it is easier for me to keep conversations superficial.

I am stubborn.....that's not much of a secret! I would like to have my partner be able to take my shit as well as give it right back to me! I sometimes need a reality check of how I am acting!

Ok......these are just a few things about me!
Old 09-22-2010, 12:23 AM   #92
Leader

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Leader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST Reputation

trust
communication
touch
laughter
passion
sensitivity

going deep...

love.

Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 01:20 AM   #93
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default good question...

Love is a mutual agreement between two hearts and souls...

I need a woman to BE HERSELF...
To actually Trust that I genuinely love her for who she is...
That even though I am cheezy/smooth, it is not an ACT, it is just me...
One who can take all my honesty, good and bad, and return the favor...
One who gets my humor, sometimes smartass/sarcstic...
& one who can comfort me...even when she is wrapped up in my arms...
Old 09-22-2010, 03:27 AM   #94
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Don't define me by what I'm not. Define me by what I am.

Don't look to complete me. Complement me.

Know my devotion is unwavering. And allow me to expect the same from you.

Treat me as you would want to be treated.

Accept me with all my faults, and know I will do the same for you.

I'm simply a human being. I'm frequently wrong. Don't remind me of every time I'm wrong.

Support me as I support you.

You can make suggestions concerning my conditions, and we can make a decision together, but don't ever make a decision about "me" without me.

Luckily...MBE does all this.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 03:56 PM   #95
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I need to be heard. You don't have to understand my motivations/reasons/etc, but HEAR me tell you what I need from you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #96
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Post Trust

Trust.
If you Trust me with your heart, then I feel Loved and once that happens...oooooh baby girl, 'Katie bar the door', I'm at your command
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #97
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

In order to feel loved...

I need to be able to trust before I can feel loved and in order for that trust to take form, I need to see that what you say and what you do match up as one and the same.

I am a deep and constant thinker and need for you to reach those depths with me. I can't live well in shallow land.

I need emotional intimacy as much as I need sexual intimacy, if not more.

I need to know we are on the same team and that you have my back.

I need honesty and truth

I need for you to be doing your work as far as your health goes; emotional, mental, spiritual and physical health. And I need for you to gently kick my ass if I am not doing mine.

I need shared laughter and a time to be like kids when appropriate to do so. Humor is important to me.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #98
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I have found that I feel loved when I am listened to.

I feel loved when I am missed and held.

When hy worries about me and for me.

When hy tells me that everything will be ok.

Being loved is so strange for me sadly - but I like it. A LOT. lol. It works for me.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #99
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

- A Gentle Touch

- A Certain Look

- Hugs (of course)

- To be heard

- Understanding

- Trust

- Honesty

- Laughter/Silliness

- Compassion

- Nurturing

- Date Nights

- Romance
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #100
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

....attention....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: