Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #2741
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Hi from the newb !
First off I'd like to thank someone for being my rock and support and being so understanding and encouraging... Yeah Punkin aka Starryeyes, I'm talking about you.

So here I am, I've started weight watchers .. And I'm determined to get there and reach my goal...

So heres to the future !!

Thank you again punkin I <3 you.
You can do it! We are going to do it together. Locked and loaded with our WW tracker and Bar Code scanner!

:-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #2742
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default My 3:

1. Insight: understanding the "whys" of my desire to eat.

2. Recognize: the difference between physical hunger and the psychological need to self-soothe.

3. Acceptance: of self, that I will never be perfect and that I have human frailties and that a slip does not define me as a failure.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 03:19 PM   #2743
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

you are so fabulous and I appluad each and every one of you..when you hit a "blip on the radar" don't see that as a "fail" BUT as a reminder we all are human, after all..and we will have "blips"...a BLIP does not a failure make..
With that said, I have lost 39 lbs....in last 2 months...dang tough way to lose BUT I feel so much better. My appetite waxes & wanes, and I eat several smaller portions instead of one huge meal. My best, and most tolerable are grits, eggs, and bacon..I know NOT exactly a diet BUT it works for me..smiles...
Keep on all you gorgeous people..you are all a success.....hugs..Clay
Old 01-06-2012, 03:39 PM   #2744
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Great success, peeps! Love reading about everyone's success - very motivating!

Challenge? 3 words that describe your journey to a healthy you this year.

Insular - Even though I often share my process here and look for input, this feels like a very insular process to me. It's a "getting back to the marrow" feeling where it's just me and my body.

Steady - I'll take a baseline of medium!

Energetic! - I believe I believe I believe!
3 words..Hmm, I'll return with mine, soon as my Birthday cupcakes wear off/are gone. Ughhhhhh
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #2745
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Friday peeps!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned.
Shoulders, calves, Abs, and cardio....DONE!!!

Good Job Y'all!!!!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #2746
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Afternoon all of you beautiful healthy peeps!!!!!

I MADE it past three Sonics, two Wendys and scores of other fast food places. I just ate my sandwich, grapes, carrots and cheese and drank my water. I am so proud!!!!!!!

I get so excited coming to this thread daily and reading about success, problems with solutions, questions and personal, very personal stories each of you share. I am so happy to be in this thread and so very proud of everyone!!!!!!

My three words this year are:

Realist....I now see what i really see and not what i thought i saw. Ya know? I know i need to loose weight. I've done it before i can do it again. My system works for me. I know it does, i've done it. So, i'm now a realist...seeing what is truly needed and doing what needs to be done.

Driven....I'm somewhat an over achiever in things i put my mind too, i was in school, i am at work..my body, however, not so much. I'm going to use the "over achiever" that is engrained in my brain and use it to help me for a much needed change.

Positive!!!! I am a positive person, especially with other people. It is time i was positive about me, personally, and being the best i can be. My life couldn't be better right now, i am very much in love, my job is wonderful, my family is healthy. I turn 50 this year. All the more reason to be positive about myself, my body and my everything.

I have lost, at this point, 8.3% of my goal weight-loss for June 1, on week one. I know it will slow down after the initial couple of weeks but, I am on my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #2747
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Healthies!

My three words will be;

1. Moderation - In everything, leveling out the peaks and dips both.

2. Tracking - You all knew I would have that. Tracking changes either way makes it a lot easier to know why and correct on the fly.

3. Understanding - Why I do what I do. This will likely be the toughest challenge for me.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #2748
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening, everyone! It has been a while since I have been here. I am excited to see that everyone is doing so good! I think the last time I posted I was at 240 or so. I am happy to come back a few months later to say that I am at 210.

My 3:

Peaceful - When life is peaceful, I am more likely to take of my body.

Food - Being mindful of what I eat, and to no over-indulge, and to allow myself the little sweets and bad things when I want them.

Progress - This does not always mean that I cannot allow myself room to take a small step backwards, but when I do, I will allow myself the room to forgive me and keep moving forward.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #2749
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Ruff,

Try taking an Aleve. When my back starts to hurt from sitting so long at work, this helps. I am sorry to hear that you are in pain and I have massage oil available if you would like a massage.

My three words that best describe me?

Self acceptance-If I cannot love myself for who I am, than I will never lose that 30lbs.

Persistence-I will lose my last 30lbs...I will do my daily walks again even after working until 7am

Happiness-What better way to loose weight than to giggle everyday? To limit the amount of time negative people can enter my bubble-this includes family!

Get to feeling better,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Back to work and back to losing lbs..
Drinking more water and UN sweet tea.
I have to say I drink more black coffee than anything.

I need a back and shoulder massage. any ideas how to stop shoulder pain? I've been exercising my arms, moving them around, stretching. Used icy hot the past 2 days per my Co workers advice. That helps the pain for sure. Went to a chiropractor in the past, not sure if it helped or not.

Challenge?
3 words that describe your journey to a healthy you this year. Mine would be Determination, Commitment, Focus

Happy weekend everybody! Ill enjoy my day off tomorrow.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #2750
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Sylvie,

I have noticed that when I don't plan out my meals to, I normally hit *unhealthy* places. My boss at L'Occitane loves to bring cookies and other junk food in and I am slowly not allowing myself to have it. Since I don't have a place at work to put my food, I try to pack a sandwich or bring leftovers that don't need refrigeration. My dinner for yesterday was: potato casserole with green beans and spicy corn with a sprinkle of Pepper Jack cheese and blueberry Chobani yogurt. I am treating coffee like a treat for myself and I am still not drinking as much as I did before last November...This helps with bloating and feeling yucky..

Good Luck and have a wonderful day!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

Indeed Belle, it's difficult to break habits..
i pre-plan all my meals for next day the night before, (whether i am working or not) . i will cook it all up and pack it and then if i have the food with me, i am almost always successful at behaving, because i have the food there available for me.. Pack some extra fresh fruit that you can open and pick at, (grapes work best for me).. Because sometimes i want something extra or *different* from what i planned, and having something extra helps me not to get in the "well i could stop and pick something up* mindframe i seem to get stuck in..

You can do it! We're all so proud of you both!♥
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #2751
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

I bought two new pairs of shoes for work from Skechers. I bough a girl's size 5 Skechers Shape Ups for $12.50. They have their buy one get one 50% off sale and I couldn't pass it up. My goal is to start walking everyone morning, unless I am working at the mall, then I will go walk the mall. I will continue to drink more water to caffeine based beverages and drink plenty of soymilk as well. I will also be limiting how much meat I consume, I am finding that meat hurts my stomach and causes me to bloat up.

Good luck and congrats to everyone who has lost weight! 2012 is going to be our year of SUCCESS...Who has the Aretha Franklin CD's? We need some Respect up in here..

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #2752
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning healthies

Weigh in today...down only 1/2 a pound, but still moving in the right direction.

It's becoming clear that I really need to incorporate more exercise and....since I don't love that...one of my 3 words was Move. I'm resolving to start walking more, going to the beach more, getting on my Mobia more....and, yes, I'm going to join a gym and go. It's crazy not to since it's free for me, and my company will even give me incentives to go.

I'm 6 pounds from my first really big goal....and 31 from where I would be very comfortable being. I'm probably 55 from where the doctor would like me, but hey....I'm the one I need to make happy, right?

In other good news, I went to the opthamologist who specializes in diabetic patients yesterday....who told me my eyes look great. No glaucoma, no cataracts, no inflammation from the diabetes, and no new aneuryisms (sp?). The one spot of damage I do have is holding steady...and, once again, he reiterated that the best thing I can do to keep my eyesight is to control my blood sugars.

So....eating right helps preserve my vision too...and will make it possible for me to watch my son grow up....and enjoy those walks on the beach for a long time to come.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #2753
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Congrats!!!! You can do it and we need to schedule a day when all of us in Florida can get together and have fun!

Hugs,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning healthies

Weigh in today...down only 1/2 a pound, but still moving in the right direction.

It's becoming clear that I really need to incorporate more exercise and....since I don't love that...one of my 3 words was Move. I'm resolving to start walking more, going to the beach more, getting on my Mobia more....and, yes, I'm going to join a gym and go. It's crazy not to since it's free for me, and my company will even give me incentives to go.

I'm 6 pounds from my first really big goal....and 31 from where I would be very comfortable being. I'm probably 55 from where the doctor would like me, but hey....I'm the one I need to make happy, right?

In other good news, I went to the opthamologist who specializes in diabetic patients yesterday....who told me my eyes look great. No glaucoma, no cataracts, no inflammation from the diabetes, and no new aneuryisms (sp?). The one spot of damage I do have is holding steady...and, once again, he reiterated that the best thing I can do to keep my eyesight is to control my blood sugars.

So....eating right helps preserve my vision too...and will make it possible for me to watch my son grow up....and enjoy those walks on the beach for a long time to come.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #2754
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

"Eating right for your blood type"

Has anyone given this any thought. I find the concept to be an interesting one since our blood regulates enzymes etc. in our system.

I have the book here which I am about to read. But this chart is the basic concept.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #2755
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

Has anyone given this any thought. I find the concept to be an interesting one since our blood regulates enzymes etc. in our system.

I have the book here which I am about to read. But this chart is the basic concept.
As an RN and as one that always looks at proven, legitimate, science, behind any suggested diets, ( learned the hard way for myself) I actually have never heard or seen this one regarding this type of suggested way of eating soley based on blood type. Are there links to any studies for this one? I always appreciate expanding my knowlege

As always, I think it is awesome when we support and and encourage each other in our quest for eating wholesome food, in a healthy, well-balanced diet.

That is why I personally have stuck with this thread since I joined the Planet. Keeping that healthy focus in mind, on a daily basis and supporting each other to do the same.

I have been through years of trying every diet that came across my eyes and I always lost weight but never kept it off until I did it the hard way: decreased my calories to between 1200 to 1500 max per day; keep my fats at a healthy level- use olive oil or canola oil; increase my vegetables and legumes; no sweets other than fruit-in the right amount; ensure I get sufficient protein daily; increase my walking-now up to 30 minutes twice per day, plus 6 flights of stairs 2x per day.

No magic answer for me. One day at a time, one choice at a time.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 08:55 AM   #2756
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone! Kudos to all for taking their health and well being into their own hands and making the changes to achieve goals!! My three words for this year are easy... 1. HALF 2. IRONMAN 3. TRIATHLON. I have a couple of bike races and several triathlons planned for 2012, culminating with a half Ironman distance event on my 45th birthday in October. If I am going to finish a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride and a 13.1 mile run,the less ass I have to drag along,the better it will be!! Miss Pink is the most supportive partner anyone could ever have. She plans all our meals for the week and makes sure we stay on track. We are using www.loseit.com to track our calories and exercise. It is a great tool and motivator! I am currently at 204 lbs, 21% bodyfat. I want to be at 185 lbs, 15% bodyfat by the end of March. I am currently swimming 3x weekly, running 2x weekly and trying to squeeze in a road bike ride when it is warm enough or a mountain bike ride when it is cold. Our plan is simple; one cheat day a week,then maintaining our eating plan and DRINK WATER! Hydration is such a huge factor! I carry a gallon jug in the car during the workday. By day's end it must be consumed! It's amazing how water makes you feel so much better! This is an awesome thread and I hope to post more! Congrats to all hear who are striving for a healthier New Year and New YOU!
Old 01-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #2757
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning!!
Had my brekkie of 4 egg whites with 1 yolk, oats, and black coffee.
Morning supplements are in and im headed to the gym.
Legs today....damn, feels like I just started walking good again after the last one. LoL
Hope everyone has a great day!!! Stay focused!!
Old 01-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #2758
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

Dee,

I was attracted to this concept as well. I'm type O and the foods that a type O should eat are the foods that are on my plate any way...

But it was debunked as any kind of weight loss tool.

I'm also attracted to the concept of genetic eating.. But truthfully, the concept of eatting haggis and mutton doesn't appeal to me...
Old 01-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #2759
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Dee,

I was attracted to this concept as well. I'm type O and the foods that a type O should eat are the foods that are on my plate any way...

But it was debunked as any kind of weight loss tool.

I'm also attracted to the concept of genetic eating.. But truthfully, the concept of eatting haggis and mutton doesn't appeal to me...
What I found interesting about the Blood Type Diet is that most of the suggested foods are what I like anyway, just coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

It's not rocket science this weight loss thing and we spend millions of dollars each year trying to conquer it.

I kinda believe that if we stay away from anything processed, we are ahead of the game.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #2760
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Anya,

Like I said I haven't read the book yet so was looking for input. I just find the concept interesting at this point.

I recently found out that my migraine meds can block weight loss efforts, now that I know that I am somewhat relieved, struggling to get this 10 pounds to move from me. I am also being more pro active in preventing the migraines so I don't need to take a pill every time I have one.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: