Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-05-2019, 07:25 PM   #21221
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,216 Times in 2,191 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

My kindergarten teacher (from 34 years ago!) sent me a friend request on Facebook today. Of course, I accepted. Then she sent me the little wavy thing on messenger...lol. She wanted to strike up a conversation, so we chatted for quite a bit.

It truly brightened my day.

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 11:37 PM   #21222
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dom, Top, Syr, Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
at this point...you'd have to be absolutely amazing to change my mind

Thanked 2,164 Times in 947 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

The fact that most mornings I leave I take all of Pete's brazillion toys off the bed.....and by the time I come back home...all brazillion are right back on the bed. LMAO. I wonder if he gets annoyed with me doing that... IDK, but it's funny. WHO NEEDS THAT MANY TOYS.....IN BED???? don't answer that

"The cave that you fear holds the treasure you seek"

Please, cancel my subscription to your issues.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2019, 02:31 PM   #21223
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 26,239 Times in 8,183 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Being asked to be a judge at a company sponsored BBQ event, Friday night after work. Thrilled and tickled pink to be asked. Totally made me smile.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2019, 05:09 PM   #21224
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am a very busy guy but friends and sweet ladies are always welcome.

Thanked 19,126 Times in 5,373 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

I am now in the 20th century with help from a kind young femme. She connected my new cell phone to my truck. I have arrived. Hahaha!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2019, 05:42 PM   #21225
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Fine! I thought there was a: what cracked you up forum...cuz this one is highlarious.

Sometimes we play games..Today was can you spot the obvious narcissist.. and there is a prize for the person who gets the most narcissistic person...

I can spot em a mile away! and I won! because one of them actually flirted with me! hahah..maybe that should be in the forum.

Old 09-21-2019, 10:12 PM   #21226
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 12,772 Times in 2,713 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile today:

Kisses from sweet happy pit bulls out on a walk.

Secret laughing side eyes at an awkward dinner party.

Pictures of the Llama I adopted for my Mama. She will find out tomorrow.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2019, 10:38 PM   #21227
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
snack

Thanked 17,891 Times in 5,101 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

good friends
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2019, 10:04 AM   #21228
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 26,887 Times in 11,910 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
A rep note pooh poohing

"brussel sprouts" kisses...........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2019, 02:38 PM   #21229
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

the company i had while "waiting for coffee" smirk

Old 09-22-2019, 05:13 PM   #21230
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

oh i forgot to put this on.....

Pete and I had a black cat follow up home. I always loved black cats... it was meowing as it followed us... I told myself i don't need another pet, but if it follows us to the door, I'll THINK about taking it in.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2019, 07:41 PM   #21231
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 103,285 Times in 24,157 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
oh i forgot to put this on.....

Pete and I had a black cat follow up home. I always loved black cats... it was meowing as it followed us... I told myself i don't need another pet, but if it follows us to the door, I'll THINK about taking it in.
Oh, I hope you do! Black cats have a rough time in October especially. There are some refuges and shelters that will put an adoption hold on their black cats until after Halloween because of the horrible things stupid people do to them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2019, 04:59 PM   #21232
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

some recent email exchanges...kinda made me smile...maybe even laugh a little. I am just amazed how people think sometimes...

Old 09-30-2019, 06:34 PM   #21233
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,837 Times in 434 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile

Thinking about spending last night having dinner and spending time with my seregate granddaughter and family. She seemed very happy to see me and it was nice to have time playing with her. That always makes me smile.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2019, 07:09 PM   #21234
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
snack

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

A Snow Leopard
tenacious and incredibly agile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2019, 07:26 PM   #21235
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
snack

O...and coffee w a new friend, she likes it neat..i just love it all.......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 11:18 AM   #21236
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 103,285 Times in 24,157 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not that snow leopard video, unfortunately. That was hard to watch. I can only imagine the pain that poor creature felt with every hit.

What made me smile this morning, though, was my babies. Loki has this thing about climbing between the liner and the tub. He peeks out from the edge of it and thinks he's invisible but 22 pounds of anything is very evident. lol Gracie got up on the bathroom sink and stretched every inch of her tininess to reach inside the mirrored cabinet. She's so small, it was super cute and adorable. She also made sure the towel was properly scented before she jumped down and let me finish brushing my teeth.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 11:30 AM   #21237
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 26,887 Times in 11,910 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
A rep note asking if they left a trail of chocolate chips would I follow it...

o 0 (of course I would, that goes without saying)
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2019, 03:09 PM   #21238
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

The news.

firecat242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:07 AM   #21239
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 7,772 Times in 2,291 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Water situation greatly improved. Son brought jugs of water to tide us over till maintenance had a look. At the old place it would have taken weeks to get someone over as water that tests out okay, simply smells/tastes bad isn't considered high priority. Here we didn't have to make a formal request, fill out slips and when we got back a few hours latter were surprised to find the issue had been addressed. Not only that everything they moved had been put back almost exactly as it was when I left. It will still take some time to be completely resolved but at least now, though we're still on bottled water for drinking, I can shower, wash clothes without worrying about water quality.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2019, 10:26 PM   #21240
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 26,239 Times in 8,183 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It's only 55 degrees tonight, and I've got the windows wide open because it's perfect sleeping weather.

And..., I also figured out how to disable the heating unit, because although I never turned it on, it was coming on. Now the heat can't come on and that makes me happy. It's all about keeping the power bill as low as possible.

Cool refreshing air and no heat.

Color me happy ( ).

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, smile