Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 12-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #21
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!! I am looking forward to seeing more of your humor!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #22
LiaPDX

How Do You Identify?:
Very femme - which means the only hiking I do, is across a mall.
Relationship Status:
Single

LiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Thank You all so much! :-)
LiaPDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #23
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Howdy ma'am...

Welcome Lia! Glad you found us!! Enjoy! Should you find yourself in need of a tour guide...look me up...I will do my best to lead you astray...I mean...in the proper direction!!

p.s. Happy Holidays to you and yours!!
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #24
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to you
Old 12-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #25
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Married to the most beautiful girl in the world

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome! Great intro
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #26
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to BFP
Old 12-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #27
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

hi Lia. Welcome and enjoy !
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 01:50 AM   #28
LiaPDX

How Do You Identify?:
Very femme - which means the only hiking I do, is across a mall.
Relationship Status:
Single

LiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST Reputation

Thank You for your continued welcome!
LiaPDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:02 AM   #29
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the PLANET...Your gonna like it here..smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #30
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet , just like anything else you gotta weed out the bad and keep the good!!!! Enjoy!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #31
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet. We have a lot in common. While I do like kittens, I think Crocs are the most VILE invention ever. But, I do like football-well maybe because I place interesting bets on the games

I sometimes feel invisible in the LGBT (although the gay boys seem to love me) but ultimately learned that I often intimidate so I guess that creates a barrier around me that few are willing to see past. It is their loss though.

I am an ultra-femme and a born & bred Southern Belle but amazingly, I am not high maintenance. Yes, I have lots of shoes and make-up etc but like to go out "natural" aka "incognito." If the stars can do it then I can. Oh and like any true Southern Belle, my words are always sweet but my tone can be venom (or vice versa as the situation demands). I am often called "charmingly bitchy."

I am not scared of hippos but I once was a bad mom & lied to my kids that I am scared of monkeys & robots. It was an effort to get out of watching an over abundance of kid movies and that scheme worked. Now they think my fears are funny and I still hate to watch certain kid movies so I allow those "fears" to remain.

All that being said-I hope you enjoy your time here. There is at least one person here who you may have a lot in common with.

Old 02-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #32
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet family

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote