Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 08-11-2010, 05:41 PM   #21
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome City Boi
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #22
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

It's about time you crossed over.....either from the dark side or to it
You are going to really like it here, citybutch

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #23
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LOL, welcome !
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #24
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

*sigh* you all are awesome! Thank you for the warm welcome!
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #25
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
*sigh* you all are awesome! Thank you for the warm welcome!

We aim to please

BTW, since you feel like you're home,
don't forget to pick up after yourself
and close the door behind you when you leave

Today's Sunday and the maid is off today

CB, I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #26
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

That DOES bring up a point. Even though I ask the login to remember me... it takes about 3-4 attempts every time I log on... to actually GET logged on. Anyone know why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
We aim to please

BTW, since you feel like you're home,
don't forget to pick up after yourself
and close the door behind you when you leave

Today's Sunday and the maid is off today

CB, I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have
Old 08-15-2010, 11:58 AM   #27
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
That DOES bring up a point. Even though I ask the login to remember me... it takes about 3-4 attempts every time I log on... to actually GET logged on. Anyone know why?
For me, I find that it actually does have me logged in and is just being coy. Whenever I hit User CP on the left of the homepage I discover that I am, in fact, still logged in.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #28
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey there, You! Glad You made it...cuz The Planet IS Home!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #29
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I'll try that next time! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
For me, I find that it actually does have me logged in and is just being coy. Whenever I hit User CP on the left of the homepage I discover that I am, in fact, still logged in.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #30
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

No matter where we all gather, that is where home can be.

Once upon a time, it was somewhere else.
For right now, it seems to be here.

Glad to see you here City.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #31
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

thanks Daywalker... It's good to be here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
No matter where we all gather, that is where home can be.

Once upon a time, it was somewhere else.
For right now, it seems to be here.

Glad to see you here City.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #32
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Jack... Thanks! I wil do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
After you log in and click on remember me, when it still shows you as logged out click the big green logo at the top. That will keep you logged on.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #33
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Home at last!!!

I am so glad I found BFP!!! I did not know you guys were all here until I was talking to a friend earlier she pointed me in the right direction. Geeez it's been a long time! So great to see so many familiar names (smiling here)..I have missed you ALL...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 09:20 PM   #34
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
I am so glad I found BFP!!! I did not know you guys were all here until I was talking to a friend earlier she pointed me in the right direction. Geeez it's been a long time! So great to see so many familiar names (smiling here)..I have missed you ALL...

Gina!!!!

Is Kosmo joining too???

Welcome!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 11-29-2010 at 09:26 PM.
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:30 PM   #35
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default thanks

Hi Snow - not sure if Kozmic will be on the site yet....Doesn't seem to have the time anymore...lol!! But got all the outside lights up and going before the rain started ... How the heck have you been and what's up with you these days?
Old 11-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #36
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Default thanks:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Welcome to the Planet, Gina!
Thank you June - so glad I found my way back to people I know..
Old 11-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #37
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Gina we don't know each other yet but wanted to say hello to you and CityButch!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 09:36 PM   #38
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
Hi Snow - not sure if Kozmic will be on the site yet....Doesn't seem to have the time anymore...lol!! But got all the outside lights up and going before the rain started ... How the heck have you been and what's up with you these days?

I bet it looks great!!!! I'm good residing in Fl (come visit) all loved up skipping through this thing called life happily!!

Will misti join ya think??

How was Turkey Day???
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:46 PM   #39
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Default katsarecool

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
Hi Gina we don't know each other yet but wanted to say hello to you and CityButch!!!

Thank you kats - it's so nice to see old and new friends here..
Old 11-29-2010, 09:50 PM   #40
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Default FL???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I bet it looks great!!!! I'm good residing in Fl (come visit) all loved up skipping through this thing called life happily!!

Will misti join ya think??

How was Turkey Day???
Skipping on *my* sand and playing in *my* ocean?? Haha - JK - the lights do look good...so good to know that you are happy, Snow.. Turkey Day was fine this year..Last Year, Komicz forgot to turn on the oven (now that was a day to remember)!

Not sure about Misti..have not heard any news lately..

Last edited by Gina; 11-29-2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: forgot something