imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dating online - profiles and perusing

I thought I would start a thread for people who want to put their online profile names at dating sites for people to check out. And I know lots of people here love reading dating profiles.

Regardless if you are single - I know plenty of people have open relationships or are poly.

Plus I personally think it's fun and interesting to read dating profiles. Especially okcupid ones where the extra questions are- I love reading the extra questions for light and interesting reading when I need to take a break from homework.

I will ante up and give mine.

Mine is at okcupid - Imperfectcandy

As a note:
To find people on Cupid, you have to not be using the mobile app. You have to use the browser version and click on "find a user" and write in the user name. The mobile apps don't have this option.

I also have one on Plenty of Fish but it's pretty much defunct.
Same thing there as well. If you want to search for someone, you need to be on the browser version, not the mobile app, click on search at the top bar, click on user name search tab that comes up and type in the name.

If you are on any other dating site, don't forget to tell us how to search for people!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 05:52 AM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quick interruption

Hey, HB, I think this is a really, really great idea since there isn't a dating site here. It gives people the ability to learn more about someone who catches their eye here, prior to approaching them.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 06:49 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hey, HB, I think this is a really, really great idea since there isn't a dating site here. It gives people the ability to learn more about someone who catches their eye here, prior to approaching them.
Very much what I was thinking
Perhaps it would have been of more interest to people or easier if I had made a thread for femme profiles and one for butches...
Old 08-05-2014, 07:33 PM   #4
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Very much what I was thinking
Perhaps it would have been of more interest to people or easier if I had made a thread for femme profiles and one for butches...
That is a good idea. You may bring more on board that way. I'd do it if I had a profile somewhere. It is a no-brainer.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 04:49 PM   #5
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP.....................
Old 08-22-2015, 06:10 PM   #6
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Well, *I* thought it was a good idea, tru. Lol I don't think anyone else did!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2015, 06:43 PM   #7
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
Well, *I* thought it was a good idea, tru. Lol I don't think anyone else did!
I think its a great idea! My OKCupid name is ... Hominid9. Be prepared to fall in love.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 11:13 AM   #8
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

well, it may have been a good idea but if people don't post their profile names, then no one will go and check them out or contact them. So, the gist I get is no one wishes to do that. I have had a sudden influx of visitors to my profile though, since this thread was resurrected LOL.

But I'm just as curious as the next person. I like reading about people.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 11:18 AM   #9
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hominid View Post
I think its a great idea! My OKCupid name is ... Hominid9. Be prepared to fall in love.
Well, and as Cupcake mentioned in a comment - I'm invisible to many of you most likely; I don't show up in searches because I am "Straight".

Dammit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 12:10 PM   #10
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say I am surprised at the lack of replies given the amount of singletons there seem to be on here.....and they can`t all be shy !

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: