The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2013, 12:07 PM   #12
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
TALON! My femme sister extraordinaire (and legionnaire)! Terrific thread!

>>*chuckle*...Thank you, Bleu-by-you..

I often get compliments on my skin and being 44 now I take great pride in keeping it looking good. But really, what I do is so simple and remarkably cheap! The key is consistency.
cheap cheap cheap cheap

>>Yes, darling it certainly is.

Clear Pore. I love this stuff...it retails for between $5 - 8 and can be used as a daily cleanser or as a facial mask. The stuff lasts forever too. I buy maybe three to four tubes a year! I use it mostly as a daily cleanser scrubbing it in then rinsing immediately. As far as cleansing mask use, I do this on high wind days in the desert which cakes on an extra layer of dirt. I apply it to my face at the beginning of my shower, do everything else, then by the end of my shower I rinse it completely. That is the extent of how long I leave it on in "mask" mode.
Warning:
The active ingredient in Clear Pore is benzoyl peroxide. Be careful if you get a lot of exposure to the sun when using it. Also, I use cheap white face cloths so my pretty sage colored towels don't get spot bleached with any accidental leftover product on my face.

>>This *is* a great product..and comes highly recommended by Dermatologists. I have searched for this product, and thought that it had been discontinued. Where have you found it?

Every third or fourth day I skip the Clear Pore cleanser and scrub with the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System.

This handy little item retails for between $15 - 20 and the extra pads are a couple bucks for a pack of 12. The little blue disks are pre-loaded with soap and I scrub my face for about 3 mins total. I do not use anything else that day to clean my face with as it tends to be a little tender. Next day - back to the Clear Pore.

>>I used to use the microdermabrasion system..it does work well for dull and lifeless skin..gives you a nice glow.

Umm...on a side note...this item can be used as an external vibrator when the exterior cap is removed. It's hard plastic and is completely washable so is easy and sanitary to use for either application.

>>Someone's a very naughty girl....go sit in the naughty chair.

Two birds, one inexpensive item, and noone suspects a darn thing...hell, yeah, bitches!

>>>Gives new meaning to multi-tasking.

PS: It's important to follow with a good moisturizer. I use L'Occitane Immortelle, ($62- 4.4 oz) but that's not so cheap therefore does not belong in this thread...HOWEVER one little pot of this stuff lasts me 6 months!

>>>Yep...I do that w/creme de la mer.

I spend less than $200 a YEAR in cleansing and moisturizing products for my face and neck. ShiZam!
>>Go on with yer bad self...
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post: