Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Pissed at my car dealership. Took my car in yesterday to repair a tire. Its gonna take some time, we are kinda busy. Ok.

Some time ended up bring three and a half hours!! And at 3 hours I inquired. Ooops..got it done in 20 min then. I was not happy.

I forgot my phone charger. Left me to read magazines. I read a Time magazine cover to cover.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2022, 02:15 PM   #1722
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm just a mile outside of Buffalo, staying in a hotel. My parents live one mile inside the border of the city. Buffalo is the only city left in the state of New York that still has a travel ban after this terrible storm. I found out today that we're getting another hundred people from the national guard to help out. I thought how great, they're going to get the streets cleaned up so much faster with all that extra help and equipment. Nope, they're not coming to help with clean up. They're going to be stationed around the city issuing $1,000 tickets to anyone who tries to enter the city or drive within city limits. I'm thinking about risking it anyway. My parents are elderly, and their care aides have not been there in 5 days. My 28 year old niece is doing the job of 2 aides, by herself with really no breaks. I'd like to go help her, and also actually see my parents. It's so irritating that they're wasting that help on tickets instead of clearing snow.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2022, 06:35 PM   #1723
Toolio

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he or him
Relationship Status:
Single

Toolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST ReputationToolio Has the BEST Reputation

That sucks Nina.....wouldn't be the first time government did stupid stuff....hugs
Toolio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toolio For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2022, 08:36 PM   #1724
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
. . . Nope, they're not coming to help with clean up. They're going to be stationed around the city issuing $1,000 tickets to anyone who tries to enter the city or drive within city limits. . . It's so irritating that they're wasting that help on tickets instead of clearing snow.
Sounds like the city has found itself a cash cow. Hope they don't milk it until Spring!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: