Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Making the final plans...

Getting out of the cold here and into the warmth of Daddy's arms

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:59 PM   #3422
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

My little (big) brothers 25th birthday, his gf made him an awesome R2D2 cake and he had a lovely day, he loved all his presents, it was wonderful to see him so happy and smiling!
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Massive For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #3423
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Stories of how excited a friend's Mom is to get out of her hospital bed and going "out on the town".
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #3424
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

A day of watching UFC on tv, plus tonights live Fight for The Troops event

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 11:47 PM   #3425
Nightshade

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:

Nightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

A true gentleman who held my hand through a not so great day, and made me smile and laugh when I didn't think I was able to.
Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nightshade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 07:37 PM   #3426
Passionette

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Passionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST ReputationPassionette Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone *waves*
I hope it is ok to jump in and say, the joy brought to me today and everyday is spending time with my baby birds. They melt me to no end, even when I'm knee high in birdy doo. LOL
Thank you for letting me share.
Passionette
Passionette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Passionette For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 07:54 PM   #3427
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

talking to R twice today
Old 01-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #3428
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

• An afternoon phone call
  • Dinner with my darling little brother
  • Hearing his personal successes and dreams
  • Knowing he will make them happen
  • A chiweenie sleeping on my chest
  • Dreams of a sexy guy
  • Birthday party plans
  • L.I.G.! (Life In General)
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #3429
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

-Seeing how happy my little brother and his gf are and how much they love one another, makes me proud of taking a part of his growing up and becoming a decent man.

-Talking to my online Family, seeing they're happy, being able to tell them that I love them.

-Being myself, flirting, enjoying life and finding peace within myself finally, what's in the past is just that, in the past, I can move on now.

-Being a part of a community that welcomes me with open arms and doesn't judge me as being wrong because I'm queer and disabled, it's such a small thing, but it means so damn much, thank you to all my friends who've stood by me through thick and thin, you're all awesome people and I look forward to the day when I finally get to meet every single one of you in person.
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Massive For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 12:12 AM   #3430
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Color Purple

A gf and I watching color purple the musical together.
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 12:51 AM   #3431
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Laying in bed with my wife and watching recipe channels on youtube.
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 03:04 AM   #3432
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

bathing my cat and making him feel so much better!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 05:43 AM   #3433
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up with a huge smile on my face...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 06:22 AM   #3434
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up about 30 min before the alarm went off and snuggling with my dogs while listening to the rain and a passing freight train off in the distance

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #3435
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!

I get to work from home for the rest of today!!
I get to enjoy the sunshine and a beautiful, peaceful view from the livingroom window....I get to ditch my dress boots (that were killing my feet!) to kick back and get comfy in my warm PJs and enjoy working from home with NO office noise or confusion. Remote Secure Access is AWESOME!!

I LOVE MY BOSS!!!! She's so cool!!! And I love my new job!!!

Well.... time to get busy!! I have some really neat and user friendly software to learn....

Ohhh....I forgot.....I learned I get paid for mileage....this week I filed for 3 days @ $90. That's like a bonus to me! I can certainly appreciate the "perks" of working for a wonderful company!

Last edited by Kenna; 01-28-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #3436
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Today is friday!!! The temp here today is 72. Im gonna sit on the back porch, have a vodka, and listen to some music.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #3437
wimsiclegirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, babygirl,
Relationship Status:
Completely smitten...

wimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!

I get to work from home for the rest of today!!
I get to enjoy the sunshine and a beautiful, peaceful view from the livingroom window....I get to ditch my dress boots (that were killing my feet!) to kick back and get comfy in my warm PJs and enjoy working from home with NO office noise or confusion. Remote Secure Access is AWESOME!!

I LOVE MY BOSS!!!! She's so cool!!! And I love my new job!!!

Well.... time to get busy!! I have some really neat and user friendly software to learn....

Ohhh....I forgot.....I learned I get paid for mileage....this week I filed for 3 days @ $90. That's like a bonus to me! I can certainly appreciate the "perks" of working for a wonderful company!

What an AWESOME DAY Sweet! I got to work from home today too and love the idea of staying in my jammies!! Getting milage money is like a little bonus of fun money Enjoy it all and have a great weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Today is friday!!! The temp here today is 72. Im gonna sit on the back porch, have a vodka, and listen to some music.
72!? Enjoy every second of it..wish I could sit outside and listen to music..well I can in my snowsuit, snowboots, mittens, hat, scarf, earmuffs...hmmm...maybe not til spring Enjoy!
Old 01-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #3438
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Keebler Townhouse Crackers and a chunk of havarti dill cheese to go on them!!

~Theo~ .....loves a good snack!!
Old 01-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #3439
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Laying up in the bed late with Skippy, he's a snuggle bunny

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #3440
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Changing My name @ the bank today, first step in changing all of My stuff over to My new name

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy