christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
If you leave now, you can be here to wake me up for a middle of the nighter!

*looking up phone numbers for professional painters
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #102
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post

awwww.. I love you so very very much!!!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #103
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Oh damn you guys are going to give our other honeys ideas. Professional painters my ass! lol I gots a professional painter right here. If he says he wants me to hire a professional anything I'm coming back with "Do you remember where Mcdonalds is?" lol

I called him my boy toy and he chuckled thinking I was kidding. I've got big plans and a step by step process. Remember I'm a master at this shit! First the carrot juice, healthy food, vitamins, always shoving a bottle of water in his hands, meditation..... lol damn right this woman has an agenda.

So he'll be painting and doing "Daddy Duty" later, for sure!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #104
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation

dear maker of honey do list,

the doer of the honey do list hereby informs you that for tonite. I am off duty. I will not be drinking carrot juice, water, nor taking any vitamins.

I will be sitting my butt in this fanstastic massage chair, drinking a bottle of coke and enjoying some bud. then i am going to eat that great smelling food you are cooking. after which i am going to retreat to my soft ,comfortable bed and watch TV. Please fell free to join me for some cuddle time. then peaceful sleepy time.

for the remainer of tonite, do not talk to me about projects.honey do lists, or other such stuff. in the morning, i will put the table together, insulate the door, take care of the chickens, pig, and the 9 dogs sharing our home.

your loving doer of honey do list.
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #105
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
how many points does "nail junk" get?
minus 1 LOL
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 07:09 PM   #106
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwalker View Post
dear maker of honey do list,

the doer of the honey do list hereby informs you that for tonite. I am off duty. I will not be drinking carrot juice, water, nor taking any vitamins.

I will be sitting my butt in this fanstastic massage chair, drinking a bottle of coke and enjoying some bud. then i am going to eat that great smelling food you are cooking. after which i am going to retreat to my soft ,comfortable bed and watch TV. Please fell free to join me for some cuddle time. then peaceful sleepy time.

for the remainer of tonite, do not talk to me about projects.honey do lists, or other such stuff. in the morning, i will put the table together, insulate the door, take care of the chickens, pig, and the 9 dogs sharing our home.

your loving doer of honey do list.
hmmmmmmmmm
Old 02-18-2010, 10:01 PM   #107
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
minus 1 LOL

dayam you!!!!

c'est la vie

( I just really like smileys that flail their arms about!)
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 PM   #108
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Oh damn you guys are going to give our other honeys ideas. Professional painters my ass! lol I gots a professional painter right here. If he says he wants me to hire a professional anything I'm coming back with "Do you remember where Mcdonalds is?" lol

I called him my boy toy and he chuckled thinking I was kidding. I've got big plans and a step by step process. Remember I'm a master at this shit! First the carrot juice, healthy food, vitamins, always shoving a bottle of water in his hands, meditation..... lol damn right this woman has an agenda.

So he'll be painting and doing "Daddy Duty" later, for sure!

Unfortunately, hiring a painter would just stress me out more. The last "professional painter" that came into our house to "show us his stuff" while making some lame attempt at bidding on some work we wanted done, I had to go behind and re-do all of his work. pffffttttt~~~~

I got dis
Old 02-19-2010, 02:13 AM   #109
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
minus 1 LOL
but the bathroom is coming along nicely and looks GREAT...that negates "nail junk" and demerits!

Revised honeydo list of Friday...

Caretaker of world's WORST patient evah! (that bad patient would be me)
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 04:45 AM   #110
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Default Its amazing what you can accomplish in three months

Checking in to see the progress on the list....

Quote:
I dunno what you are at ww for...

Lets see what your honeydo list looks like...

- install backsplash and moulding in kitchen done
- paint kitchen ceiling and if we don't like it, install faux tin tiles done
- have washer/dryer connections movedIn progress - should be done by end of week
- move washer/dryer to new location In progress - should be done by end of week
- trim out recessed component area in den done
- 1/2 bath rehab - new toilet, install wall cabinet and mirror done
- "back porch" rehab - beadboard and faux finish
- build deck
- fence done
- landscapingIn progress - should be done by end of week
- build raised garden beds
.... should I go on??

All that being said, you know that I am right there with you in doing the work. Unless, of course, the queen of all she sees (aka me) is on vacay in our upstairs den... LOL

You know that I love that you make pretty for me

You think hers was a long list??? I am sure she is like me, just getting started.

I tend to agree with Sachita... it takes a helluva partner to keep up with us grownass women... I have always told Jess, "I am a full time job. All day, every day. No problem."

I'm off to tweak the remainder of this weekend's list!
Just so you know, Codger... I think you have done an amazing job on working the list - well, we have Thank you.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:00 AM   #111
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Quote:
Checking in to see the progress on the list....

Just so you know, Codger... I think you have done an amazing job on working the list - well, we have Thank you.
Well, some things like landscaping are never completely done, but a great start has been made! Hopefully, I can start working on my raised beds this coming week! Annnnd maybe get sand laid and level for putting up a pool, unless of course the doggys decide it is a great sand box.. grrrrr.

Yes, WE have gotten a lot done and are continuing to create a loving home!

Adoring you my lil messmaker slave driver!!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:28 AM   #112
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Quote:
Well, some things like landscaping are never completely done, but a great start has been made! Hopefully, I can start working on my raised beds this coming week! Annnnd maybe get sand laid and level for putting up a pool, unless of course the doggys decide it is a great sand box.. grrrrr.

Yes, WE have gotten a lot done and are continuing to create a loving home!

Adoring you my lil messmaker slave driver!!!!
Check off "move washer/dryer connects"
Check off "new home for W/D"
Check off ceiling fans for front porch and upstairs landing.
Check off fill dirt to smooth out yer Momma's gardening trenches.
Check off moving yer Momma's leftover heavy crap (concrete table and benches and most of all, the engine to the truck that needs to be just blown up)

We've been busy! Whew. I am glad we are taking this weekend off!
Old 05-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #113
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Dear avocado girl,

...migawds... concrete furniture? truck engines? how can either of you walk today?

Admiring From a Distance,
Sympathy Aches
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:18 PM   #114
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Dear avocado girl,

...migawds... concrete furniture? truck engines? how can either of you walk today?

Admiring From a Distance,
Sympathy Aches

em, strapping young men were paid handsomely for the heavy lifting requirements. IE: MAN U ALL labor.... no offense to any ftm's/ male id folk...

all I know is Daddy still has an intact back and avacado lady didn't lift more than her pointing finger

The list goes on....
Old 05-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #115
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

LOL, well, alrighty then, Jess!

We accomplished something on the Honey-Do list yesterday! *beams* Our porch posts are evenly spaced which is utterly STUPID because that left the place where two beams of the porch met completely UNsupported, and of course they started sagging. *STUPID people!!* So yesterday we jacked the porch back up---hooo boy was that loud!--by cutting 2x4s too long and wedging/hammering them into place. AND they are already primed! Now I just have to get them painted as well... and um, get the primer out of my hair... and off Gryph's drill....
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote