Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: Are You a Fan of Facebook?
Yes...where do I click 'Like' 103 52.82%
Yes...will you be mah Neighbor? 44 22.56%
No...and if I get one more App invite, I shall implode 24 12.31%
No...can you see me flailing my arms about dramatically? 14 7.18%
Sorry, I skipped a decade...what is this Facebook you speak of? 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2010, 03:11 PM   #61
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I luv FB, and I am an app addict. I play almost every farm-cafe-ville-island-fish-war-pet-town-coaster-thingy on there. Wanna be mah neighbor?
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #62
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
I use it for my business.
*entertaining the thought of some one in our community making rings for Cath and I, some where down the road*

You do nice work.

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #63
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

Farm Town and Farmville are my spots, but I'm not there as often as I would like some days. Rather do those then work the real world job most times.

In Yoville too, but haven't been there for quite a while. Thinking of dropping that one.

Lady Pamela, I'll friend ya.

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #64
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default hee!

Suggestions for Relationship Status on FB
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #65
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
Too funny!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #66
QueSeraSera

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Brat Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

QueSeraSera will become famous soon enough
Red face

I guess this is a good of place as any to post my FIRST post lol. I am a big fan of Facebook only in the context in keeping in touch with ppl. Maybe because I have yet to get internet at home as of yet. And I really don't have time to keep my farm up and whatnot. I love my friends and family leaving me messages for me to receive on my celly and when I get the free time to stop into the library. But all t hose invites for games and things can be soooooo overwhelming ACK!!!!!!
QueSeraSera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueSeraSera For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #67
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Mahhh big seester has a pic of me in a tutu that I hope never makes The Facebook. I have promised her untold wealth for not parading it around.

Tell me....have you tried reasonable bribery/threats to keeping certain things from curious (read..laughing) eyes?? I do it all the time.

Theo...at work and *not* currently donning The Tutu.

Aww honey, did you forget I drop in here from time to time?
Next time I talk to Sis I will ask her bout that little pic!
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #68
Daktari

I do Facebook too but none of the more involved apps. I have the odd game of Scrabble and maybe a solo game of wordtwist but that's it. I love keeping in touch with folks I know but don't see very often...I have yet to have any of my family find me on there thankfully.

What I hate is girls from another site I'm a member of and chat regularly on sending me friend requests under their real names without letting me know their screen nick - what the heck! I've never met them, only chatted over the internet a few times and usually don't have a clue about their real names. I don't add those people.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #69
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just came across this tonight: Any thoughts? (p.s. Carnal Nation is a great site)

Australia: Facebook Should Include Transgenders

Queensland’s gay and lesbian community has demanded Facebook widen its profile options to include transgenders. They say that simply clicking male or female when signing up to the social networking website is too limiting.

"They should definitely do it and they'd be quite surprised by how many people there are in the community who are transgender that do use Facebook," said Shelley Argent, spokeswoman for Brisbane's Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays Association.

Dr Angela Dwyer, from the Queensland University of Technology law faculty, said Facebook needed to accommodate the wide range of young people who use the website."Gay, bisexual, same-sex attracted and then with gender there's transsexual, transgender – they're all words with which people identify themselves."

Facebook product manager Naomi Gleit said people could "remove gender entirely from your account, including how we refer to you in Mini-Feed".

So is listing yourself as male or female or the option of stating nothing enough?
Old 03-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #70
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTwwuIn9inE"]YouTube- Throw'd TV Presents: Facebook Breakup[/ame]
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hudson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #71
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post

OMG

I MUST 'Share' this on the Facebook!

Old 03-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #72
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Default You Wanna Know What Complicated Is?!?

OMG! The *Complicated* Part was so hilarious!!
Old 03-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #73
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I am a ghastly Facebooker. I decline all apps and rarely update. I twitter less than once a month too.

I guess that makes me one sandwichshort of a Luddite.

Every party needs a pooper Juney.

That is why we love you.

Juney >>>>>>>>

Lather. Mince. Repeat............................

Old 03-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #74
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I don't use Facebook all that much. The apps on there never work, and I don't "do" farmville or farmland, or farm-whatever (which seems to be the one everyone plays on there...) I basically keep it around to pop in now and again and keep up with friends I haven't seen in ages. Otherwise, ehhh ... I can live with or without it.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #75
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Yep... Facebook addict here! Although I do kinda miss blingin' out my Myspace page with graphics & music. I guess I had to grow up sometime and just do Facebook, huh?! haha

I have a good mixture of local friends, people from high school or college, family members, BF folks & online friends. The only app I use is FARMTOWN. Of course, me and Daywalker (and a few others here) are neighbors
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #76
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Really like Facebook for connecting with old friends and new ones too!
mountainbikedyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #77
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Yep... Facebook addict here! Although I do kinda miss blingin' out my Myspace page with graphics & music. I guess I had to grow up sometime and just do Facebook, huh?! haha

I have a good mixture of local friends, people from high school or college, family members, BF folks & online friends. The only app I use is FARMTOWN. Of course, me and Daywalker (and a few others here) are neighbors
Meeee tooooo!

You farm is lovely and Day's is quite something!

I just got rid of all my snow and may have to completely remodel soon. Love the new stuff. Just when I get bored, they add new cute stuff to play with and more levels.

Old 03-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #78
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Meeee tooooo!

You farm is lovely and Day's is quite something!

I just got rid of all my snow and may have to completely remodel soon. Love the new stuff. Just when I get bored, they add new cute stuff to play with and more levels.

AWwwwwww thank you honey, and so is yours. I actually just watered for you the other day I do love going to friend's farms and see how they decorate it. I'm getting bad though.. and tend to change up as soon as they add new stuff!

Facebook ~ I like reading the status updates. Some people post words of wisdom with quotes, others about how their day is going, and some just some plain ol' funny shit! Never a dull moment.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #79
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post

I just watered yer flowerz

And I must get bizzy making out of mine.

I just bought the huge square pool...one more level to 80!

Gonna have to make room for the new Manor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION:

Folks on the West Coast that are interested in Paranormal Investigations,
please join this group and contact Mrs Daywalker (Lady Flamezzz; the West
Coast Liason for P.R.I.D.E. Paranormal
) and possibly filling out an Application
to join in on a real Ghost Hunt...yes?

CLICK HERE

Old 03-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #80
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Am I the only farm town minimalist?

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote