Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: Are You a Fan of Facebook?
Yes...where do I click 'Like' 103 52.82%
Yes...will you be mah Neighbor? 44 22.56%
No...and if I get one more App invite, I shall implode 24 12.31%
No...can you see me flailing my arms about dramatically? 14 7.18%
Sorry, I skipped a decade...what is this Facebook you speak of? 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #161
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

I have never been to Farmville, or Yoville, or Chefville, but friends keep trying to get me hooked in.

Facebook has been a great tool to see what all my various friends are up to and keeps me connected with my family.

Added bonus: I get to see what Daywalker is cooking and what girl dee is photographing.

Its all good.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #162
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yep

I am addicted to Facebook. I connect with friends and family. I also play Words With Friends, some bingos and slots. I have family and friends all over the US and two in New. Zealand. I'm kind of boring and like making new friends..

BTW Dee's photography is awesome. Just saying ....
Old 12-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #163
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

I heard Facebook n Zynga tore up their Contract.

I love mah Facebook, I dislike the Timeline so I have the Timeline
Remove function...that means all profiles I go to including
mah own is in the old format. u huh.

Plus, as Sun mentioned...added bonus
of the Friends list there - Priceless.

Old 12-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #164
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy Facebook too.
I mainly posts quotes, pictures that I take, shared articles, recipes aka food I like to cook or what to cook, and music. I sometimes will post "whats on my mind" but rarely.
I try to keep my "friend" list to a minimum because I don't like all the apps and so forth. My list contains; queers, transfolks, past friends from past life, and family.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #165
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

facebook hates my computer and freezes it repeatedly. So I decided to stop muttering and swearing, and just not go to facebook anymore. I'll read once in a while, but not often.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #166
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

I love Facebook! I am on it frequently. It allows me to keep in touch with family and friends. I do post and 'like' whatever I'm interested in. I am very out. Unfortunately, due to my job and where I live, at this time I don't accept co-workers as a 'friend'. But, I would welcome my BF family to 'friend' me at http://www.facebook.com/deb.dunstan.3 and put BF family in a message. You know, even though I may only 'lurk' and post once in awhile, I've met great people on this site and I enjoy our cyber friendship!

Deb
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #167
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default need help with Facebook

Hi Everyone, Thanks in advance for any assistance I get.

I use facebook for my business. In the beginning one could go on facebook and do a search for people living in a certain State i was working and hundreds of names would pop up that were on facebook. I could contact these people and network with them and it worked BEAUTIFULLY.

Since Facebook restructured their site and included this timeline it is IMPOSSIBLE to network like I did in the beginning. Now one can't even send updates to the friends I already have. I will get a notice that I'm using the site wrong and they warn me of being suspended.

I know there is a way to getting around this issue, I just am not computer/facebook savvy to figure it out.

PLEASE if there is someone on the planet that knows what the hell I'm talking about and knows a way around this very frustrating problem please PM me .

Again, thanks in advance for any help .

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:49 AM   #168
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I pretty much only use it for family.

One time my dad fractured his hip and I could not reach anyone by phone so I posted it on Facebook and then everyone called me.

After that, I would post his photo as he stabilized, as a way of letting family across the USA and UK see how he was doing.

I really do not have time to keep up with it on a daily basis.

I think my youngest daughter uses it to keep a running stream of consciousness with her thoughts...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #169
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I use FB to keep in touch with friends and chosen family.

I used to be addicted to Farmville, but as of late I barely look at it. They keep expanding and adding new farms and it takes up more time than I want to give up to it.

You can find me under Sunnydeeliteful

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #170
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WintergreenGem View Post
I am addicted to Facebook. I connect with friends and family. I also play Words With Friends, some bingos and slots. I have family and friends all over the US and two in New. Zealand. I'm kind of boring and like making new friends..

BTW Dee's photography is awesome. Just saying ....

Wow thank you so much.

i need to keep my page active..

i have a family page, a friends page, a council page, a clinic page, a photography page...

So for a business standpoint it's interactive and i like that.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: