Old 12-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #7001
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I sent someone a dirty text message ( shocking, yes I know !)...It was really dirty ! Something about a big c**k and my soft feminine face..ANYWAY...my finger slipped as I was driving ( I know, I know )...and I sent the dirty cock text to my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR !!! The response in in phone was this: "..Wait !...I thought you were gay ? I am confused".....Hmm..there it is !!! True story !!
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #7002
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Got my final grades for this semester! Still rockin' the 4.0! Woo hoooo!!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #7003
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

A little girl made me smile today. I work retail and the holidays can be so much of a chore for me that I forget my christmas spirit at the door. My mind wanders to the long list of things that I need to get done, and how little time I have to do it all in.

Today I happened to be working in the toy department, and there was a mother and daughter shopping. I asked them if they needed help many times but they said they were fine. I overheard the conversation they were having, and basically they were shopping for christmas. The have had a bad year, and someone gave them a gift card to my store to buy the little girl a christmas gift, otherwise she wouldnt have had anything.

She couldnt decide what she wanted. She only had so much money and she kept going back and forth and THEN she saw it. This doll house, and she just wanted it so bad. I kept hearing her say omg mom its got this and this...and then I heard her mom say, "you should get something else, if you get this house you wont be able to buy anything else, and the dog ate your last barbie" She looked so sad. She kept trying to find ways to make it work but they just didnt have the money and there wasnt anything the mother could do.

So, after a little bit of deliberation and chattering back and forth in my head I walked up to the little girl and told her to go pick out a barbie, that I would buy it for her. She couldnt believe it, and she started to cry and so did her mom. She went and picked out the cheapest barbie we had, but I saw her admiring another one. I knew she didnt wanna ask because it was more expensive, so when she wasnt looking I grabbed that one also. She got her dollhouse and the Two barbies I got her.

So, long story, but I guess I found my spirit today. Seeing the smile on that little girls face made my day so much brighter, I am so glad that I was in a position to help, and thankful to be reminded about how blessed I truly am.

She made my day...actually probably my year.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #7004
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

OH MY! I got the very very best box of cookies in the mail today! OH! And I thought I was going to have to do without! OH!!!! Seriously really good cookies!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 02:09 PM   #7005
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
A little girl made me smile today. I work retail and the holidays can be so much of a chore for me that I forget my christmas spirit at the door. My mind wanders to the long list of things that I need to get done, and how little time I have to do it all in.

Today I happened to be working in the toy department, and there was a mother and daughter shopping. I asked them if they needed help many times but they said they were fine. I overheard the conversation they were having, and basically they were shopping for christmas. The have had a bad year, and someone gave them a gift card to my store to buy the little girl a christmas gift, otherwise she wouldnt have had anything.

She couldnt decide what she wanted. She only had so much money and she kept going back and forth and THEN she saw it. This doll house, and she just wanted it so bad. I kept hearing her say omg mom its got this and this...and then I heard her mom say, "you should get something else, if you get this house you wont be able to buy anything else, and the dog ate your last barbie" She looked so sad. She kept trying to find ways to make it work but they just didnt have the money and there wasnt anything the mother could do.

So, after a little bit of deliberation and chattering back and forth in my head I walked up to the little girl and told her to go pick out a barbie, that I would buy it for her. She couldnt believe it, and she started to cry and so did her mom. She went and picked out the cheapest barbie we had, but I saw her admiring another one. I knew she didnt wanna ask because it was more expensive, so when she wasnt looking I grabbed that one also. She got her dollhouse and the Two barbies I got her.

So, long story, but I guess I found my spirit today. Seeing the smile on that little girls face made my day so much brighter, I am so glad that I was in a position to help, and thankful to be reminded about how blessed I truly am.

She made my day...actually probably my year.
THIS!! This post made me smile
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #7006
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Baking this afternoon with one of My best friends, Shayna :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #7007
Daktari

The kindness of other people...it's humbling.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #7008
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

feeling the love and affection of my dear ones
TheDreadPirateRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #7009
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Maing family Christmas memories...

Ooops, that should read 'Making'....

Me and my sis, preparing traditional Puerto Rican Christmas specialties, such as pasteles, pernil, etc. The house smells amazing, and I know mami is hovering somewhere overseeing the preparation. Mami, I know I could never make it as good as you, but I'm coming in a pretty close second! So wonderful to be with my loved ones at this time of year - beats staying home staring at 4 walls anytime! Thank you Lord for enabling me once again.

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 05:06 PM   #7010
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

santa claus, by the way of nuns, just visited me! OMG! I am in shock!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #7011
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Got a call this morning from someone I work with through my company. She wanted to tell me she had referred a client to me for my business. This man called, he runs the only minority-focused mental health/substance abuse service in a western state. He and I had a wonderful, 2-hr conversation about his company, and what I might be able to bring to it. I worked up a contract for him, sent it, and within 20 min it was signed and sent back to me! No quibbles about my charges at all!

So now I have a treatment facility in CA, one in WA, and in Feb I am due to take on a 3rd in CO! My company is growing by leaps and bounds!

I was telling my daughter today, as I took her to lunch to celebrate, that her brothers had both harped at me for YEARS that I should open my own business, that the fact that I have 25+ yrs experience doing what I do counts for a LOT, and that I would be awesome as a business owner. I was always too afraid before. But last summer, I walked through those huge fears (feeling scared and shaky the whole time, of course!), and pretty much faked the confidence till it started to come on its' own.

My daughter listened in while I spoke to this guy today, and she was so very proud of me. I was pretty proud myself. Could not get the grin off my face during lunch! Yeah ME! Not bad for a 59 yr old chick!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 09:01 PM   #7012
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I had a very open, honest, and revealing discussion with my Mom about me being Transgender. It was more than what I could hope for. My mom is 81 and this is all so new for her, but she had been thinking about me and who I am. It was in fact something that only needed to be clarified and not anything earth shaking for her. It is great to have it all out in the open for further discussions.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s

Last edited by Julien; 12-22-2011 at 09:04 PM. Reason: add
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #7013
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

admitting where i was in my mind.....and the next step *grins*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #7014
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

funny how things can change in a couple days

I got some presents from "Santa"

my neighbors told me ( didnt ask, which is all good ) to come over to their house Christmas day

Meeting PinkieLee and D for supper last night

some really incredible friends

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 09:49 PM   #7015
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Old 12-23-2011, 12:23 PM   #7016
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

good morning texts and christmas preperations
Old 12-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #7017
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Counting backwards...I love it when the number keeps getting smaller!
Old 12-23-2011, 01:15 PM   #7018
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

what made me smile today? ....waking up with u on my mind....morning txts....good morning kisses...and kisses hello....family time ...hearing the kids sing and laugh...snuggles....hugs and well wishes for the holidays...and then coming back home to u...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #7019
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default VACATION till 2012

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #7020
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting an early xmas present from a friend

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile