stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Non-packing butches

I read the "Packing 101" thread, and rather than derail it, I'm curious if I'm the only butch here who doesn't pack, and has no interest in packing?
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #2
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

I don't pack, have no desire to do so. it causes me more dysphoria. Toys during play time are ok, that doesn't bother me. but, it totally messes with my mind that the "packer" ...comes off...
Old 08-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
I read the "Packing 101" thread, and rather than derail it, I'm curious if I'm the only butch here who doesn't pack, and has no interest in packing?
no you are not!

For me, i prefer a non -packing butch !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I know of one that doesn't pack, though she doesn't come to this site, either.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #5
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

LOL. Why am I admitting that I don't pack? I figured maybe if I felt more male-oriented I would, but I definitely identify as a female and prefer female pronouns.

Eh, it's just a thought.

Sue
Old 08-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #6
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
LOL. Why am I admitting that I don't pack? I figured maybe if I felt more male-oriented I would, but I definitely identify as a female and prefer female pronouns.

Eh, it's just a thought.

Sue
ferret-You reasons mirror mine exactly! Does this make us bad butches?
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 09:44 AM   #7
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Pack or don't pack. It doesn't make anyone less or more butch either way. Do whatever you want.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Pack or don't pack. It doesn't make anyone less or more butch either way. Do whatever you want.

Exactly!!! Was waiting for someone to say that!!!!

I've been with butches that do and those that don't. Some do sometimes, others never do.

I certainly have never felt anyone was ever "more butch" than another.

IMO being butch is in the mind and heart. It is not defined with what is hanging or not hanging between someone's legs.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #9
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

Smile

ebon-Thanks for that. I think the attitude I presented there is why people left b-f to create this site.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #10
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah what Ebon said. Some butches pack, some don't. Just be yourself.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:08 AM   #11
Syr

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

Thanked 1,130 Times in 217 Posts
Syr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST Reputation

Pack? I have been known to pack a lunch, pack a suitcase...........
I am a non-packer.
Syr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Syr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #12
Syr

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

Thanked 1,130 Times in 217 Posts
Syr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
Pack? I have been known to pack a lunch, pack a suitcase...........
I am a non-packer.
Oh yeah. Forgot to add. Let me know where the Butch test is being held. Thanks.
Syr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Syr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Non packer hear,I got all the stuff but found it didnt make me anymore or less than who I already am..
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #14
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Used to soft pack.. really don't anymore, doesn't seem to have caused any problem... I'm still able to function... you know, live, laugh, love and be loved.

It's all good... xD
Old 08-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post

Eh, it's just a thought.

Sue
My butch packs most of the time. However, she is NOT male oriented, and I know she is absolutely female-identified 100% of the time. Not Femme, but female. Big diff.

So does that make her c*ck a Femme c*ck, because she is not male ID'ing? hell no!

I love the fact that for HER, she can feel comfortable in her own skin and with or without packing. Same as for everyone else. Find what is comfortable and TRUE for you, and live that life!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #16
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
No, you aren't the only one. Thanks for helping the rest of us realize we aren't alone.

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 11:05 AM   #17
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

There are many of us.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #18
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

<---not a fan of wearing makeup, still as femme as they come.

pack, don't pack, doesn't change who you are. There are butches on this site who don't use c*cks at all, so I hardly think you are alone.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #19
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I have packed in the past both soft and hard, but have not in a long time.

Nothing wrong with doing it or not doing it just depends on your preference.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #20
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I do not own any kind of soft pack, so obviously I do not pack. If I am going to a play party and intend to play then I pack and I pack hard because I am going to use it.

Let's see, circa 1970 Amarillo TX, when I came out we used socks to pack and I only knew folks that packed if they were in a drag show.

There are also butch folk out here who do not strap on a cock. Doesn't make them more or less butch, just makes them a non-packing, non-strapping butch.

Gender has nothing to do with sexual proclivities.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dislike, packing