Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 03-08-2011, 10:11 AM   #21
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I already knew I was a Wood Tiger, but I found out I'm a Green Wood Tiger, which is neat. I like green!

The Tiger is said to be lucky vivid, lively and engaging. Another attribute of the Tiger is HER incredible bravery, evidenced in HER willingness to engage in battle or HER undying courage. Maybe SHE'S so brave because SHE is so lucky. But the Chinese say a Tiger having a Tiger in the house is the very best protection against the evils of fire, burglary.

THE SIGN OF THE TIGER

Tigers do not find worth in power or money. They will be completely honest about how they feel and expect the same of you. On the other hand, they seek approval from peers and family. Generally, because of their charming personalities Tigers are well liked. Often, failing at a given task or being unproductive in HER personal or professional life can cause a Tiger to experience a depression. Criticism from loved ones can also generate this type of Tiger reaction. Still, like all felines, Tigers always land on their feet, ready for their next act in life, pursuing it with unyielding energy and hunting it infallibly.

Tigers are also incorrigibly competitive - they simply cannot pass up a challenge, especially when honor is at stake, or they are protecting those they love. Tigers are unpredictable and it would be unwise to underestimate their reactions. They may appear cool, but they have the Big Cat's instincts to pounce at a moment's warning. Natural leaders, they have a strong sense of their own dignity, and if they find themselves in the ranks, they can be stubborn and obstinate. In positions of power they can be difficult though stimulating bosses. Tigers are intelligent, alert, and farsighted. They have their fingers on the pulse. Good strategists and tacticians, they often have a hidden agenda. As long as they do not risk their luck too often, and keep their restless nature under control, their tactics usually pay off in life.

TIGER FACTS:

People born in the year of the Tiger share certain characteristics. The Tiger sign is an abbreviated way of characterizing that individual’s personality. Following are features associated with the sign of the Tiger.

CHARACTERISTICS

Courage, Vehemence, Self-Reliance, Friendliness, Hopefulness, Resilience, Vanity, Disregard

IN YOUR ELEMENT

The characteristics of the Tiger are tempered by one of the five Chinese elements of Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth overlaying a 5-year cycle of characteristics on the original 12-year cycle.

THE WOOD TIGER

The Wood Tiger is more adaptable to working with others and therefore does not demonstrate the typical "take charge" attitude of other Tigers. The Wood element adds stability, giving him warmth of character that draws people in and makes the Tiger a popular person. They are not selfish creatures and will give their time, attention or possessions to anyone in need. These Tigers bring a solid practicality to any problem. They can control their urges to completely take over, letting others do the work. They must be aware of their slightly volatile tempers and short attention spans, and not let those characteristics get the best of them or cause them or their loved ones undue pain.

HEALTH AND HOME

HEALTH

Tigers tackle everything in their lives in brief bursts of energy, collapsing afterwards in a heap of exhaustion. Normally they are soon back to full strength, but their approach can cause their long-term health to suffer. They should take it a little easier and learn to pace themselves to keep active longer and to prevent early burnout. They are blessed with flexibility and recover quickly from illness or pain. They owe it to themselves to relax a little. Along with the fitness of their long-term health, Tigers must be aware of how they react to and are affected by the consequences of their tempers. A Tiger’s meanest enemy is the damage SHE can inflict upon HERSELF in the midst of a temper tantrum.

AT HOME WITH THE TIGER

Tigers take pride in being different than others and generally illustrate their originality best in their homes. Tigers can utilize their atmosphere with color and light. A Tiger’s home will be filled with exotic treasures from trips past and will include items such as Tibetan prayer mats or African carvings, confirming their desire to travel to distant places.

CAREER AND FINANCE

THE TIGER ON THE JOB

A quickness and an alert intelligence make Tigers fast learners. Tigers need a challenge. Add this to them being easily bored and it explains why Tigers tend to change careers more often than other Chinese Animals. Some Tigers don’t change their occupations frequently enough and thus tend to juggle jobs all at the same time. Most Tigers are natural born leaders who perform best knowing they are working towards positions of power and influence.

MONEY AND THE TIGER

Tigers depend on luck. They like to spend money, and also to share it. They can be quite impulsive spenders because they know they can always make more. Somehow, as luck would have it, they discover the end of the rainbow just before complete bankruptcy. They are willing to lose a fortune in their lifetime, if it means they will wind up with two.

TIGER CAREERS

Those born in the Year of the Tiger share the same kinds of goals and objectives in life. The occupations best suited for the Tiger are listed below:

TIGERS MAKE EXCELLENT:

Actors
Comedians
Chauffeurs
Musicians
Race Car Drivers
Pilots
Artists
Writers
Flight Attendants
Travel Agents
Advertising Agents
Office Managers

CONGENIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS

Whether Tigers are compatible with their business partners depends on whether their signs are harmonious or antagonistic to those of their business partners. Considering the congruity of their own characters and the characters of their business partners can also be very useful.

Tigers ruled by Benefit From Are Antagonistic to

Metal Earth Dogs Fire Oxen
Water Metal Pigs Earth Snakes
Wood Water Tigers Metal Roosters
Fire Wood Horses Water Rats
Earth Fire Dragons Wood Monkeys

LIKES AND DISLIKES

Since Tigers are born under the same Animal Sign, they often share likes and dislikes. Following are similar likes and dislikes of the Tiger personality.

Tigers like:

Color Preference: Mid-green
Gems and Stones: Ruby, Diamond, Cat’s Eye
Suitable Gifts: Exotic cookbooks, travel guides, sports gear, mystery or crime novel, extreme sport lessons
Hobbies and Pastimes: Amateur theater, extreme sports, loud parties, intriguing vacations

Tigers Dislike: Not getting enough recognition for their efforts. Being inferior to others at work, impolite people

THE TIGER ON VACATION

Tigers like to live on the edge, to travel long distances conquering thrills and fears along the way. Never the homebody, Tigers prefer activity and excitement to relaxing days by the ocean reading a good book. They leave on a whim and return when they are ready to plan their next vacation. Action-filled getaways are sure to get a Tiger away for a long time!

FRIENDS AND ENEMIES

Tigers, born under the third Animal sign of the Chinese Zodiac, have the ability to lift the spirits of even the most depressed or lonesome individual they meet. Because of that attitude, Tigers have no problem making new friends. Actually, a Tiger person without a friend is quite miserable and sad. Like the Dragon, the Monkey, and the Rat, Tigers are most comfortable surrounded by friends and family.

As friends, Tigers are exceptionally warm and incredibly generous with their time, attention and money. Friends are always welcome in a Tiger’s home and will most often be greeted with a cup of coffee, an ear, a tissue, an open mind and an open wallet. Few friends could be as caring and affectionate, as quirky and surprising, or as genuinely interested as the Tiger.

Compatible Friends

Best Friends: Horses and Dogs
Mortal Enemy: Monkeys

LOVERS AND SPOUSES

THE TIGER LOVER

Tigers are incredibly sexy people, beautiful to most people and sensually romantic. They are spontaneous lovers who never lose their creative spark or flare for an evening of passion. They offer their partner a hint of danger and exhibit a curiosity for the unknown.

MARRIAGE

Once a Tiger has committed HERSELF to you, SHE can tend to want to dominate or lead you. This is a natural nurturing mechanism and must be kept under close watch to avoid complete control. For the negative effects a Tiger can have on HER partner, there are a zillion positive things SHE will bring to the relationship. Trust, passion, politeness and spontaneity are only a few characteristics of the Tiger mate.

THE TIGER LOVE PARTNER

Tigers love excitement and need someone who can keep up with all they want to do and see. HER partner must also be able to stand the mood swings, the ups and downs, the good with the bad. Chinese horoscopes are very specific about which partnerships have the potential to be successful in love and in business. Yet, though destiny can point us ion the right direction, we must still make all efforts to maintain loving relationships. Following is a brief description of how a Tiger will affect a relationship with other Animal signs.

PARTNERS IN LOVE

Tiger*Rat

Lots of friendship, but many temper tantrums will blur the good times.

Tiger*Ox

This is one of the worst possible pairings…that’s probably why you are so drawn to each other.

Tiger*Tiger

You are both so dominant and creative you are bound to ignite each other’s curiosity.

Tiger*Rabbit

This is another good match.

Tiger*Dragon

A brave combination plenty of fire to keep you interested.

Tiger*Snake

You are on completely different paths that aren’t worth crossing.

Tiger*Horse

You are destined for an exciting life together.

Tiger*Sheep

Not enough openness to try to keep it together.

Tiger*Monkey

You’ll aggravate each other to death!

Tiger*Rooster

Little communication causes big issues.

Tiger*Dog

You are a winning combination…admiration and respect fuel this partnership.

Tiger*Pig

Humor and friendship make this partnership a success!

Love Partners at a Glance

Tigers with Tips on Togetherness Compatibility

Rat value each other’s opinions **

Ox striking tantrums *

Tiger to much mind changing **

Rabbit differences are similar ***

Dragon a great partnership ***

Snake don’t go for it *

Horse good match ****

Sheep marriage won’t work **

Monkey pretty frustrating *

Rooster make a decision or leave **

Dog stable and affectionate ****

Pig humor keeps you together ****

COMPATIBILITY RATINGS:

*dispute **keep working at it ***intense sexual attraction ****angelic

EAST MEETS WEST

GEMINI TIGER

These people like to move about freely. They yearn to see new places and to meet new people in their travels. They are quirky, funny, intelligent and lively and are more comfortable being the life of the party than being a guest there.

That being said, I think that about 90% of what it says describes me well. I didn't care for the 'hims and his' all over the place, hence my changing it to suit me better.

But the ONE thing I will take from this?

Sheep marriage won't work.

I actually knew that already.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #22
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

White Metal Ox

THE METAL OX 1901 AND 1961
Metal Ox people work harder and more scrupulously than most people, including other Oxen. They always show a boldness and drive and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Like all Oxen, they are completely trustworthy and dependable, but they are not ones to display their emotions freely or openly. These Oxen have the strength of steel, with a will to match. Often, this strength and ruthless will make it difficult for them to identify with the feelings of others around them. However, an Ox is always willing to defend what he knows to be true and won’t give up until he has proven what he knows to be true.

PISCEAN OX
Sensitivity influences the toughness of the Ox to produce a delicate personality, with unlimited creativity and perspicacity. Piscean Oxen are artistic and would rather work behind the scenes than be a visible member of the team.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #23
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I am a black water dragon.

fyi:
When I clicked on the 123chinesenewyear link, my antivirus software (norton) would not go to that site and put up a warning screen saying it was 'an attack' site (whatever the fuck that is).......
Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #24
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
I am a black water dragon.

fyi:
When I clicked on the 123chinesenewyear link, my antivirus software (norton) would not go to that site and put up a warning screen saying it was 'an attack' site (whatever the fuck that is).......
Me too, Toughy. Avast kicked it to the curb so I didn't go there.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #25
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There can't be 2! This is mine! Arwen get your own! But thank you for posting about me But ummm I carry the Venus/Mars Aries/Aries
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
White Metal Ox

THE METAL OX 1901 AND 1961
Metal Ox people work harder and more scrupulously than most people, including other Oxen. They always show a boldness and drive and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Like all Oxen, they are completely trustworthy and dependable, but they are not ones to display their emotions freely or openly. These Oxen have the strength of steel, with a will to match. Often, this strength and ruthless will make it difficult for them to identify with the feelings of others around them. However, an Ox is always willing to defend what he knows to be true and won’t give up until he has proven what he knows to be true.

PISCEAN OX
Sensitivity influences the toughness of the Ox to produce a delicate personality, with unlimited creativity and perspicacity. Piscean Oxen are artistic and would rather work behind the scenes than be a visible member of the team.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #26
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
There can't be 2! This is mine! Arwen get your own! But thank you for posting about me But ummm I carry the Venus/Mars Aries/Aries
Back off, you mixed up coconut tree!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #27
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Back off, you mixed up coconut tree!
'Im a Skittles[/SIZE]
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #28
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Black (Water) Ox

WATER OX Astrology
Feb 6, 1913 to Jan 25, 1914 and Feb 3, 1973 to Jan 22, 1974

People who come under the Chinese astrology sign are always in the limelight. Known for bright nature and carefree way of life, water ox people are liked by all. Success comes easy to them as they are natural geniuses. They are men of deeds rather than words. After all actions speak louder than words. They are practical and open-minded and don't judge people based on face value. People under this Chinese astrology are quite wealthy. Their love life is no less rewarding filled with love, romance and security.

THE SIGN OF THE OX

Pragmatic and down-to-earth, Ox people are motivated to work hard and have no respect for lazy or careless people. Although they can be easily trusted and find it easy to put trust in others, they are not dependent on friends and family and would rather find an answer or a solution themselves than to ask these people for help or guidance. However, others can, without a doubt rely on Oxen, who are always honest and meticulous about their responsibilities. While they do not feel the need for many distant or acquaintance-oriented friendships, they value the strong bonds they share with their partners and families, and make close friends that last a lifetime.

Though they are quite open-minded, once Ox people have made a decision about something, they rarely change it. This is a defining characteristic that can be seen as obstinacy, but it is actually the way an Ox learns to be strong, brave and straightforward. It is the way the Ox learned to take on tasks and responsibilities and how he learns to be reliable for others. Oxen are more comfortable with the well-known as opposed to the unfamiliar. Yet, beneath their unpretentious, tranquil exterior lies a heart of gold and a motivation to prosper.

OXEN FACTS:

People born in the Year of the Ox share certain characteristics. The Ox sign is an abbreviated way of characterizing that individual’s personality. Following are features associated with the sign of the Ox.

Second in order, Chinese name—NIU, sign of industry

Hour—1am-2:59am Month—January

Western Counterpart—Capricorn

CHARACTERISTICS

Obstinate, Pouty, Truthful, Motivated, Friendly, Apathetic, Genuine, Quick-tempered

IN YOUR ELEMENT

The characteristics of the Ox sign are tempered by one of the five Chinese elements of Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth overlaying a 5-year cycle of characteristics on the original 12-year cycle.

THE WATER OX 1913 AND 1973

The Water element gives the Ox a flexibility and liberty. Water Oxen are as hard-working as anyone, and particularly systematic, and are probably the quickest-thinking of the other elemental Oxen. They are much more prepared than the other Oxen to recognize the pints of view of others and to think about their ideas and suggestions, making them easy to work with in a business environment. They generally consider the feelings of others which makes them good roommates or partners. In addition, their sincerity and patience ensures their popularity with friends, peers and family.

** HEALTH AND HOME **

HEALTH

People born under the sign of the Ox usually have strong codes and work ethics. This can lead to a tendency to be a workaholic, and they should make an effort to relax more. Many Oxen work in relatively stationary occupations, and would benefit from squeezing a little exercise into their routines. They are prone to bone and joint problems - especially the knees - and must pay special attention to these areas. However, Ox people are usually strong and robust, and, according to ancient wisdom, should be blessed with long lives.

AT HOME WITH THE OX

The Ox’s home is his castle, a place where he finds relaxation and peace from the everyday hustle and bustle of his career or responsibilities. This is where he spends time with his friends and loved ones. The Ox person doesn’t put a lot of effort into making his house stylish, for he would much rather be comfortable while reading the newspaper or watching television. He doesn’t spend much time indoors anyway—he wants to be outside, smelling the air, planting gardens and trees, which will usually be evidenced by the botanical literature you will find on his bookshelf or on his coffee table. Ox people prefer to live in the country. The Ox generally prefers to decorate his home with nature’s colors, i.e. golds, greens and oranges. However, since the Ox is associated with January, winter colors might be more appealing.

** CAREER AND FINANCE **

THE OX ON THE JOB

Able, ethical and aware, colleagues of the Ox will marvel at their methodical approach and will depend on their eyes for detail. Oxen are not phased by routines, probably because they are so well-organized. They are better-suited for specialized positions and prefer to work in large companies. They do, however, work best when they work alone since they can be unhappy when participating in a large group.

MONEY AND THE OX

Oxen believe in security, and thus don’t usually take wild risks or financial gambles. They are meticulous about spending money and work hard to ensure they will be able to retire comfortably.

OX CAREERS

Those born in the Year of the Ox share the same kinds of goals and objectives in life. The occupations best suited for the Ox are listed below:

OX MAKE EXCELLENT:

Painters, Interior designers, Carpenters, Mechanics, Horticulturists, Engineers,
Draftsmen, Architects, Army Officers, Managers, Quarry Workers, Academics,
Archeologists, Osteopaths, Physioherapists, Bankers, Investment brokers. Real estate agents

CONGENIAL BUSINESS PARTNERS

Whether Oxen are compatible with their business partners depends on whether their signs are harmonious or antagonistic to those of their business partners. Considering the congruity of their own characters and the characters of their business partners can also be very useful.

** Leisurely activities and pleasures **

LIKES AND DISLIKES

The Ox is a lover of stability, a great traditionalist and a homemaker. Rarely would you expect an Ox person to be an extrovert pleasure-seeker. They are happiest in the peace of their own home territory.

Oxen Like:

Color Preference: Violet

Gems and Stones: Jade, Emerald, Moss-Agate, Lapis-Lazuli

Suitable Gifts: Kitchen accessories, gardening and planting books, cookbooks, bonsai trees

Hobbies and Pastimes: Body-Building, Baking, Gardening, Listening to music, Sewing

Oxen Dislike: Making small talk, foolish games, feeling insecure

THE OX VACATION

Actually, Oxen are homebodies, preferring the lure of the sofa or the garden to extravagant vacations far away from home. They are very happy just staying at home, spending their summer vacations catching up with the hobbies and pastimes that their workloads have prevented them from taking on previously. Whether they are planting flower beds, or enjoying a sunset on their newly-built front porch, it is all quite satisfying to them. If they do decide to take a trip, you can bet they’ll head for the hills to do some hiking or rock climbing.

** FRIENDS AND ENEMIES **

Oxen are not the most sociable people and tend not to mix easily in social gatherings. Instead, they would rather be at home, enjoying their privacy and anonymity. Unlike the Rat, the Monkey, or the Rooster, the Oxen tend not to have a little black book, preferring a few very loyal friends to a large network of acquaintances. Oxen do know how to shine at social occasions, but more often than not they dislike small talk. These are wary people, unlikely to ignite friendships on the spur of the moment. They like to take their time and get to know people before disclosing themselves fully. A happy, solid relationship with their partner and children is the most satisfying goal they could accomplish.

** OX PARENTS AND CHILDREN **

Oxen make very protective parents. People born under this sign will unselfishly work their fingers to the bone to provide a thriving, happy and secure home where their children feel safe. In return, however, the Ox mother and father demand that their youngsters be courteous, respectful and polite. In comparison to other parents, Oxen can seem a bit authoritarian but they are conventional and believe in instilling within their children a belief system. A good education is especially important and by utilizing their educational opportunities, Oxen children can make their lives and relationships with their parents a lot easier. Ox parents expect their children to listen, behave and be attentive while they are at school. Showing rebellion is the fastest way to be punished in the Oxen household.

Oxen, especially female Oxen, tend to start their families early on and completely immerse themselves in caring for and parenting their children. This can lead to dependent children and can pose a problem for parents who are trying to teach their children to become self-reliant.

** THE OX INFANT AND CHILD **

Children born under the sign of the Ox are quiet and amenable. They develop into solid, independent, resourceful children, and are happiest when left to entertain themselves. If interrupted, provoked or forced to do something against their will, they are likely to pout or show themselves, despite their audience.

Generally, Ox-born children are shy, and for many, childhood is quite lonely partly due to them liking to be alone and partly because their siblings are usually much older or younger than they.

At school, subjects with a constructive appeal will be of the most interest to them. They like art and music as well. They are creative children who enjoy sports too. They are respectful, polite, hard-working, children…something their parents take very seriously.

** OXEN PARENT/CHILD KINSHIPS **

Some parents click immediately with their children and some find they will never have a close relationship no matter how hard they try to make it happen. Following are the compatibility ratings between Oxen parents and their children.

Oxen with Under the same roof Compatibility Rating

Rat noble parent, respectable child ****

Ox pretty much equal ***

Tiger not much understanding *

Rabbit happy at home ***

Dragon some problems to sort out **

Snake on similar planes ***

Horse little compromise *

Sheep too sensitive *

Monkey a lot of fun together ****

Rooster solid relationship ****

Dog not much interaction *

Pig essentially harmonious ***

COMPATIBILITY RATINGS:

*uphill struggle **some complications ***easy bonding ****on the same wavelength

** LOVERS AND SPOUSES **

THE OX LOVER (this is not really me; I do like chit chat/parties/friends. I do tell my feelings, I do flirt BUT it is right that I am extraordinarily faithful and expect the same)

Oxen dislike chit-chat. They don't have fun at parties and as aforementioned, don’t have a ton of friends. They are not very sociable and would rather be spending their time at home with their families. When the Ox is in love, he does not confirm his feelings verbally, preferring to show you how he feels rather than tell you. An Ox will take a long time to decide if you are the right match for him because Oxen hate change, and want to find someone who is ready to embark upon a stable marriage. Oxen never rush into anything and are not flirtatious people. Once they have committed to you they will usually be faithful and expect reciprocation of their honorable actions.

MARRIAGE

Unfortunately, many Ox marriages do fall apart after a couple of years, possibly because the Ox is too dominant or inflexible. Perhaps it's because, Oxen tend to place blame on everyone but themselves. But if an Ox fortunate, and has chosen wisely, the couple can build and maintain a close-knit family to which the Ox will completely devote himself.

THE OX LOVE PARTNER

Oxen are strong, silent, reliable people who sometimes take for granted that their relationship is a partnership and that they make not always be the dominant figure. Other Animals may find them quite stubborn and overbearing. Chinese horoscopes are very specific about which partnerships have the potential to be successful in love and in business. Yet, though destiny can point us in the right direction, we must still make all efforts to maintain loving relationships. Following is a brief description of how an Ox will affect a relationship with other Animal signs.

PARTNERS IN LOVE

Ox*Rat

Really good sex, but you’ll better serve each other as an affair. Marriage isn’t a good idea.

Ox*Ox

A solid partnership, but a wee bit boring.

Ox*Tiger

You are completely drawn to each other but headed for a dead end.

Ox*Rabbit

As lovers you’ll have a solid, content marriage.

Ox*Dragon

Give-and-take is not your forte and you are both more stubborn than the other.

Ox*Snake

You are headed for happiness!

Ox*Horse

Better in business than in bed.

Ox*Sheep

You may be phyiscally attracted to each other, but there’s not much substance here.

Ox*Monkey

If you can make it work, you’re destined for happiness and a lot of fun!

Ox*Rooster

Sexually stimulating, passionate and spontaneous…this should be a good fit.

Ox*Dog

You probably aren’t truly comfortable with each other…there’s a reason for that. Not much in common.

Ox*Pig

Passion and similar opinions destine you for a successful marriage.

Love Partners at a Glance

Oxen with Tips on Togetherness Compatibility

Rat similar appreciation ***

Ox strong, but apathetic **

Tiger completely different attitudes *

Rabbit delicate and loving ***

Dragon love at first sight, then stalemate *

Snake Majestic ****

Horse too argumentative *

Sheep No way *

Monkey okay, but no spark **

Rooster Wonderful ****

Dog Doubtful, but there’s hope **

Pig worth trying **

COMPATIBILITY RATINGS:

*dispute **keep working at it ***intense sexual attraction ****angelic

** EAST MEETS WEST **

ARIES OX

Aries Oxen are goal-oriented and attain success by persevering. They charge through life and do not let opposition slow them down. In love they are not subtle and like to be the dominant figure in the relationship. Only a strong, trustworthy partner will make this a lasting partnership.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:08 AM   #29
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Red (Fire) Monkey.........Umm......imagine that.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #30
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Fire Dragon

Force and power are the symbols attributed to the Dragon. There is a decidedly exotic air about Dragon people, especially among the women, who fairly exude sexuality. Indeed, whether male or female, Dragons are libidinous and score quite a hit with whomever they pick.

To the Chinese, the Dragon is born in the most desirable year. Possessing magical powers, the versatile Dragon is capable of soaring to the highest heavenly heights or diving to the depths of the sea. On one hand shrewd, healthy and full of vitality, the Dragon also possesses a mystical side, intuitive, artistic and strangely lucky. However, Dragons can plunge pretty low, becoming irritable, stubborn and impetuous. The Dragon's mystical allure may become a bit too other worldly, making him or her difficult to get close to. A Dragon's unsatisfactory love life may lead to quite a string of loves and marriages. Believing themselves invincible, Dragons must beware of excesses, for with their uncommon strength, they can harm themselves, or "scorch their wings."

Flexible and accommodating, they fit in with whatever is going on around them -- but for only as long as it suits them. This is because they are self-determined types and don't take kindly to being dominated by others. Although seemingly affable and agreeable, they can be as ferocious and dangerous as the mythical beast on whom the sign is based.

Temperamentally, Dragons are rather hot-headed and quick-tempered; when angered they will give as good as they get.
Dragons can also be hypocritical if things are not quite right or not up to their expectations.
Dragons are idealists and perfectionists; they demand a lot and they give a lot.
Enthusiastic to the point of impetuousity, Dragons have big mouths. Their words overrun their thoughts, and their hearts run away with their heads.
Intellectually, they are clever, bright, sharp people, yet on occasion they will throw all logic to the wind and follow their hunches. Fortunately for them, they are strong on intuition and invariably all works out well.
In a confrontation, Dragons have a tendency to misjudge the situation, and are not too adept at extricating themselves from difficulties. Interestingly, no matter what surprises Fate may have in store, whatever difficulties or hardships these people may encounter along the road, Dragons will always ultimately land on their feet. They will be a success wherever they go, regardless of their chosen careers.

Dragons may devote themselves to a great cause or work, and if so, they will see it through to the end. This talent work two ways, as they can be equally devoted to a bad cause and equally successful in it. Dragons can't help but win!

This is undoubtedly due to the fact that of all the Chinese signs, those born under the influence of the Dragon are considered the luckiest of all and good fortune simply follows them wherever they go. Not only that, they also have the Midas touch. It is said that the Year of the Dragon is good for business and all money-making schemes. Consequently, those born in this year have an inherent knack for attracting money and they generally enjoy financial prosperity. The Chinese say that the Dragon leaves wealth and prosperity in his path. Hence, the Dragon leads the street processions during Chinese New Year. The Dragon brings the Four Benedictions of the East -- wealth, virtue, harmony, and long life.

Righteous, outgoing and competitive, he expects a lot from everyone. Fortunately, his enormous energy allows him of offer much in return, although dictatorial tendencies and overzealousness may make people fear or avoid him. He is open and humane, given to impartiality and objectivity. He is also insatiably ambitious, short-tempered, inconsiderate and unable to put up with anything less than perfect.

Old 05-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #31
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

White (Metal) Tiger
Old 05-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #32
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Born in year of the Tiger, element Metal

The charming personality of a tiger greets everyone around with their wonderful sense of humor. The character has a mixture of different traits. They not only help others to laugh on the jokes they throw but they don’t mind to laugh on themselves as well. They never forget to set priorities of their lives. They have a pleasing life with their friends and families. Their love is always extended to animals also. Many times it is seen that they have many pets in their homes. Tigers are always full of life.

There is no point giving them any suggestion whatsoever. They listen to their heart always and they know how to get out from a critical situation. Tigers never expect anyone else to work on behalf of them but rather they want someone to be compassionate and kind enough. Since tigers always believe that there is a solution to every problem, they are determined to solve the problem by their own.

Tigers like to keep their heads high. Meticulous tigers know how to complete their own work on time. He/she believes that he/she is the best person to think and solve a problem. There is no one who can come and guide him. So, it is always better to leave them with their own work, sit back and relax.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 12:30 PM   #33
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default fun

Black Water Dragon

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #34
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

This desribes me much more than my Scorpio Astrological sign...

THE WATER RABBIT

Rabbits, like their animal counterparts, are quite calm people who do not exhibit aggressive behavior and will avoid confrontation at all costs. When angry about something, a Rabbit will approach it calmly and considerately, hardly ever raising his voice or becoming visibly annoyed. Because of their serenity, Rabbits seem to miss things, whether they are confrontational in nature or not. However, the Rabbit is quite keen and pays close attention to the situations developing around him. He is intelligent and quick and can talk himself in or out of most situations with no problem.

Delicate and docile, Water Rabbits will pretty well go with the flow to avoid any conflict or argument. These situations hurt them and bother them because they are such sensitive creatures. They are usually sociable and relaxed, although sometimes they get withdrawn and introspective. They are supportive with family and friends as well as business partners and display an empathy that makes people flock to them for friendly advice and comfort. Sometimes, they can easily be taken advantage of because they are so generous with themselves and their emotions. So they have to be careful not to let their guards down so quickly.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post: